How do you rate the Tomball Police De...

How do you rate the Tomball Police Department?

Created by Tomballpi on May 20, 2009

447 votes

Click on an option to vote

Exceptional

Good

Fair

Average

Needs Improvement

Poor

Terrible

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Retired PI & Lifetime Musician”

Since: Mar 08

Tomball, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Are you afraid to say?
Police target the young

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2009
Tomballpi wrote:
Are you afraid to say?
My son was stopped on a traffic violation and after being asked, confessed to having less than 2 oz. of pot. It was actually a few seeds in a bottle. He was pulled from truck, handcuffed and never read his rights. No PR Bond....In jail all night waiting for bondsmen to go downtown. There obviously all small town good old boys in it together. Bond was $500 which I could have paid. Never got my money back. Wonder what happens to the real criminals?
Non-townie

Spring, TX

#3 Sep 15, 2009
From what I have seen in my time living here is that the Tomball Police Department is as corrupt and unfriendly as anywhere!

From hidden speed traps to falsifying records to non-professionalism to their "above the law" mentality, the local police have demonstrated why people truly hate the Police.

Instead of looking for drunken drivers or keeping the local youths in line, they would much rather focus on harassing innocent citizens, who present no threat to them.

Pathetic.

My only advice to anyone or any business that is considering moving to Tomball is to remember that it is a Southern Hick Town with truly backwards thinking. And it's not only reserved to the Police Department; it seems that everyone who is a municipal employee here is just as bad! Do yourself a favor and move to another area of the Houston Metroplex.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tomball, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2009
Non-townie wrote:
From what I have seen in my time living here is that the Tomball Police Department is as corrupt and unfriendly as anywhere!
From hidden speed traps to falsifying records to non-professionalism to their "above the law" mentality, the local police have demonstrated why people truly hate the Police.
Instead of looking for drunken drivers or keeping the local youths in line, they would much rather focus on harassing innocent citizens, who present no threat to them.
Pathetic.
My only advice to anyone or any business that is considering moving to Tomball is to remember that it is a Southern Hick Town with truly backwards thinking. And it's not only reserved to the Police Department; it seems that everyone who is a municipal employee here is just as bad! Do yourself a favor and move to another area of the Houston Metroplex.
I agree somewhat on the police but Tomball has a new mayor that has brought the town out of the dark ages. The good ole boys got voted out.
Presidential Coalition

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Sep 17, 2009
Tomballpi wrote:
Are you afraid to say?
NOTE: It is good if it would worship and praise our new Christian Charasmatic Muslim President, Barack Obama:
By George Hargrove of The Billy Graham Crusade:

All you southern hillbillies need to get a life by engaging in the worshipping and praising of our new Muslim Christian President Barack Obama because he will make this country good and clean up crime and terrorism. He is the new Jesus Of America. A senior Hamas terrorist, involved in planning the 2002 suicide bombing of the Park Hotel in Netanya, was arrested overnight Monday in the West Bank, security officials announced Tuesday under the direction of our American president Barack Obama because he believes in what is good. Obama plans to take over the world and make the whole world give up all their monetary savings to contribute to the Billy Graham Crusade Coalition and volumteer their free time to work for the organization too. That is his plan for all the world and to keep the world going in the right direction. Let us worship and praise Barack Obama as our good American God and Patriarch and Rabbi! Muhammad Harwish, head of Hamas's armed wing in Tulkarm, was apprehended along with his personal aide, Adnan Samara. The two were being interrogated by security forces and with cleaning up the area, Barack Obama will make the world a better place and his charismatic powers will make him a prophet and God will make him the new Lord of America and the rest of the world. That is what the Billy Graham Crusade Coalition plans to make him God of the solar system. A Duvdevan special forces unit, along with personnel from the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) and special Border Police forces, arrested the pair after encountering them during a search for weapons in Tzurif, close to Bethlehem.

Tomball, TX

#6 Sep 17, 2009
Presidential Coalition wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTE: It is good if it would worship and praise our new Christian Charasmatic Muslim President, Barack Obama:
By George Hargrove of The Billy Graham Crusade:
All you southern hillbillies need to get a life by engaging in the worshipping and praising of our new Muslim Christian President Barack Obama because he will make this country good and clean up crime and terrorism. He is the new Jesus Of America. A senior Hamas terrorist, involved in planning the 2002 suicide bombing of the Park Hotel in Netanya, was arrested overnight Monday in the West Bank, security officials announced Tuesday under the direction of our American president Barack Obama because he believes in what is good. Obama plans to take over the world and make the whole world give up all their monetary savings to contribute to the Billy Graham Crusade Coalition and volumteer their free time to work for the organization too. That is his plan for all the world and to keep the world going in the right direction. Let us worship and praise Barack Obama as our good American God and Patriarch and Rabbi! Muhammad Harwish, head of Hamas's armed wing in Tulkarm, was apprehended along with his personal aide, Adnan Samara. The two were being interrogated by security forces and with cleaning up the area, Barack Obama will make the world a better place and his charismatic powers will make him a prophet and God will make him the new Lord of America and the rest of the world. That is what the Billy Graham Crusade Coalition plans to make him God of the solar system. A Duvdevan special forces unit, along with personnel from the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency) and special Border Police forces, arrested the pair after encountering them during a search for weapons in Tzurif, close to Bethlehem.
If you will take care of your area we can handle it here in Texas. What a condescending attitude.
Positive

United States

#7 Oct 8, 2009
Tomballpi wrote:
<quoted text>I agree somewhat on the police but Tomball has a new mayor that has brought the town out of the dark ages. The good ole boys got voted out.
The good ole boys are still very much in control and they all stick together.
They take issue with being small fish in a big pond now so they make every effort to discourage change and continue to move forward with rude, negative attitudes.

Tomball, TX

#8 Oct 18, 2009
I film a lot in Tomball and haven't had any problems but after watching this YouTube video I am concerned.
HomerS

United States

#9 Apr 2, 2010
Police target the young wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was stopped on a traffic violation and after being asked, confessed to having less than 2 oz. of pot. It was actually a few seeds in a bottle. He was pulled from truck, handcuffed and never read his rights. No PR Bond....In jail all night waiting for bondsmen to go downtown. There obviously all small town good old boys in it together. Bond was $500 which I could have paid. Never got my money back. Wonder what happens to the real criminals?
In Tomball, the biggest criminals wear badges. You better pray you don't get stopped in this city. The police officers are liars and falsify police reports. I hope you have enough money for a good lawyer because you'll rot in Harris County Jail or go to prison for a crime you didn't commit. I have first hand experience and I am scared to death to drive down Zion Road, Cherry Street, and never, ever do I speed on SH249 overpass. The Tomball Police Department is probably worse than the West University Police Department and that's one of the most notorious group of corrupt officers in Texas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TruthAboutTombal lPD

Palo Alto, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2010
The whole police department in Tomball is corrupt. Ask any lawyer in Houston. I hear Conroe PD is just as bad.
Tomballpi

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2010
TruthAboutTomballPD wrote:
The whole police department in Tomball is corrupt. Ask any lawyer in Houston. I hear Conroe PD is just as bad.
Living here I must be careful but I have had one incident that left me in doubt about the officers conduct.
TomballSpeedTrap s

Palo Alto, CA

#12 Apr 15, 2010
Top speed traps in Tomball, TX
1) Zion Road - at driveway on empty lot east of Cherry Street usually at night, sometimes during the afternoon
2) SH249 overpass at FM2920 (South in the morning, North in the evening) Magnolia residents beware!!!
3) Cherry Street (bayou)
4) Cherry Street (near St. Anne's Church)
These are the speed traps that I see the most. Please update this list!!!
SpeedTrap_org

Palo Alto, CA

#13 Apr 27, 2010
TomballSpeedTraps wrote:
Top speed traps in Tomball, TX
1) Zion Road - at driveway on empty lot east of Cherry Street usually at night, sometimes during the afternoon
2) SH249 overpass at FM2920 (South in the morning, North in the evening) Magnolia residents beware!!!
3) Cherry Street (bayou)
4) Cherry Street (near St. Anne's Church)
These are the speed traps that I see the most. Please update this list!!!
More Tomball speed traps listed here:
http://www.speedtrap.org/city/11653/Tomball
Carmine

West Palm Beach, FL

#14 May 16, 2010
Police target the young wrote:
<quoted text>
They get elected to city hall!
Wounded

AOL

#15 Jun 16, 2010
HomerS wrote:
<quoted text>
In Tomball, the biggest criminals wear badges. You better pray you don't get stopped in this city. The police officers are liars and falsify police reports. I hope you have enough money for a good lawyer because you'll rot in Harris County Jail or go to prison for a crime you didn't commit. I have first hand experience and I am scared to death to drive down Zion Road, Cherry Street, and never, ever do I speed on SH249 overpass. The Tomball Police Department is probably worse than the West University Police Department and that's one of the most notorious group of corrupt officers in Texas.
"In Tomball, the biggest criminals wear badges."

It is very much the same in Texarkana, Bowie county and another local city I will not mention at this point.

Corruption!!! We deal with it because of the incompetent that are elected into office.

These people should be over seen daily with open goverment.
Being molested by a eye ball and being lied on in written form by law enforcement isn't funny.
Not at all when it leads to being convicted by a liar of a law officer.
I can prove LAW OFFICERS LIE for a living.
I have been doing that to the corrupt county of cAss for about ten years now.

From the time they gave or family a child molester to investigate the death of our son.
Corruption breeds. That is Why Officer Riche Dyer of cAss county sheriff's office is a dead man today.
He was a drug using wife beater. No more no less. JMO!
IHateRednecks

Palo Alto, CA

#16 Jun 28, 2010
Wow! I am surprised that nobody is defending the corrupt rednecks in the Tomball Police Department. It must suck when everybody hates you.
Tomball Police sucks

Spring, TX

#17 Jul 1, 2010
I'm a mother and a wife. I work everday just to barely make ends meet.. I don't steal I'm not in welfare or foodstamps or WIC.. So I get assaulted by this old white guy and I go to Jail. What the hell the guy slammed me between my doors and he gets a ticket for simple assault. Because the officers were more concern about taking me to jail cause I had a warrant for my arrest for a check i wrote on my daughter birthday years ago.. I had no idea that this was not paid by my bank. I would have taken care of it.. Well the officers never asked me if it hurt when he hit me, they asked are you hurting. Well at the time I was crying cause I had just found out that I was going to jail so no I was not hurting at that point in time. They checked for bruises or marks on me and I was out side at night and didn't check cause I really was given to oppertunity. So after $500 bail me out at 2:00 am with three kids at home including my 12 month old. Thank god I had the money at the time cause I usually don't I had saved it from my income tax. So the next day when I'm at home I see this huge bruise on my leg and arm. I go to the police dept to talk about the gut that assaulted me and they said even through I have the bruise that they can not change he's charge because I should have showed them that night oh and that I said it did hurt when he slammed the door on me. The whole damn police report was wrong. I told him that he had to rewrite it even if they dont change the charge. Anyway they suck cause they did not first protect me handle the whole thing with the assault and after e.verthing is said done take me to jail. Oh it cost a whole $149.00 for the check thing. $100 and 49 court cost fee.. Thats all I would have taken care of it he would have told me about it.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18 Jul 2, 2010
I see Doofus crawled out from under the cow turd to inject his pearls of wisdom. Let's be honest, Magnolia is just a crappy town to live in, it's as insignificant as Pinehurst or Tomball.
ShonSux

Palo Alto, CA

#20 Jul 23, 2010
There's way too many cops in Tomball and they are not protecting the citizens and their property. At night, bands of thieves run amok in the neighborhoods while the cops hide in their illegal speed traps.
BadCopsExist

Palo Alto, CA

#21 Jul 27, 2010
I have no doubt that Tomball police officers are trained to lie and falsify witness statements. How do these people sleep at night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Repair/Handy Man (May '07) May 20 HandyjakHandymanS... 18
Wine at Kroger on Louetta and Grant May 19 NotTodaySatan80 1
News LGI Homes offers home selection in Magnolia May 16 IWasHere 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
Review: Cypresswood Animal Clinic - Susan L Tho... (Mar '10) May 13 Mia 6
Tonya Adams Venturella May 12 guest 2
Review: Better Deal Auto Repair (Jun '08) May 5 Tenderheart 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tomball Mortgages