Do you believe Tomball should remove ...

Do you believe Tomball should remove all red light cameras?

Created by Da_Termite on Oct 6, 2010

108 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, the cameras are illegal

No, the cameras generate plenty of revenue

Palo Alto, CA

#1 Oct 6, 2010
It's time for these illegal cameras to go.

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Houston finally turned OFF their red light cameras after the voters rejected the red light traffic tax. Let's start a petition to remove Tomball's red light cameras.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2010
I'll be first in line to sign that petition Hokie!!

“Retired PI & Lifetime Musician”

Since: Mar 08

Tomball, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2012
The way people drive in Tomball, they should have cameras at ever red light.
PiAreSquaredNotR ound

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Normally, the only vehicles I see running red lights in Tomball are large dump trucks. I do see a lot of people not paying attention on the phone and texting. The red light cameras are there to generate revenue for the police chief's growing gyrocopter force.
Concerned Citizen

Tomball, TX

#6 Jun 23, 2012
If you obey the law why would you mind there being a red light camera?
Unconcerned Citizen

Palo Alto, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2012
I don't want a red light camera for the same reason I don't want an automated speed trap camera. These devices are there to create revenue, not save lives. I guess "Concerned Citizen" is the only person in Tomball who has never exceeded the speed limit, rolled through a stop sign, texted while driving, talked on a cell phone in a school zone, or spit on the sidewalk. If the police chief were worried about the safety of these intersections he would have a conspicuous squad car posted during the busy times of the day. Instead, his squad cars lie in wait in hidden speed traps so they can generate more revenue.

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 29, 2013
I think if each driver would obey the law and have some respect for one another it would not mater how many cameras their is they would not make a dime
a tcketed citizen

Tomball, TX

#9 Dec 29, 2013
absolutely keep the red light cameras. I rolled through it twice but certainly won't do it again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Using pulpit for profit (Jan '08) Nov 21 Sad but true 69
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Debate: Marijuana - Spring, TX (Aug '10) Nov 18 oglife123 62
POLL: CHI - St. Lukes - The Woodlands Nov 16 anonymous 1
2 black rapist men in white 4 door white car Nov 14 Victims mother 1
1930 Murder (May '09) Nov 8 Bittersweet 7
Anyone know a randy that's plays poker? Oct '15 Last farts 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tomball Mortgages