Review: Townline Towing & Repair

Posted in the Tomah Forum

Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jul 12, 2010
Worst vehicle repair experience ever. Tim was rude, controlling, threatening, and misdiagnosed our problem. Highly recommend NOT being towed by this guy or even going near his shop. Stick to other area experts.
tim

Black River Falls, WI

#2 Aug 20, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
Worst vehicle repair experience ever. Tim was rude, controlling, threatening, and misdiagnosed our problem. Highly recommend NOT being towed by this guy or even going near his shop. Stick to other area experts.
i gave you a ride in my personal vehicle to a motel,you tried to get walmart type parts for you car and have me install them and warrantee it.i had to call the police on you,and all this took about 5 hrs. and all i recieved is 30.00 for my time, i guess if helping people out is rude,contolling,and threatening what would you call your actions on telling me how to do buisness and where to by auto parts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For one whistleblower, getting fired was too much 11 hr HumanSpirit 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Apr 16 BOO BOB 12
Steven f. Szczesny Apr 5 Diane 2
News Director Of VA 'Candy Land' Facility Reassigned... Mar 25 Viet Nam Veteran 2
adult fun Feb '15 fun man 1
marijuana legalization in wisconsin Feb '15 Karny 1
News Tomah Police Department takes Oath of Honor (Aug '06) Jul '14 chris kling 36
More from around the web

Tomah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]