Abbott to step down as circuit court ...

Abbott to step down as circuit court judge

There are 2 comments on the Tomah Journal story from Dec 11, 2006, titled Abbott to step down as circuit court judge. In it, Tomah Journal reports that:

Monroe County Circuit Court Judge Steven Abbott will not seek another term. Abbott, 67, announced his decision in a letter to the Monroe County Board last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tomah Journal.

Bruce and Evie Otto

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2006
Monroe County will lose the biggest man to sit on the bench even though He's not big in stature. I know because I happen to be his Brother-in Law.

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#2 Jan 8, 2007
I think he was a very mixed up man.judges are suppose to do what is in the best interest of a child. I dont feel like a kid that much anymore but I miss my Mom and my little sister. I begged and cried not to be taken away and put in my grandparents home. He kicked me out of the courtroom and gave custody of me to my fathers parents. Social services had been visiting us in my moms home for 6 months and couldnt find a reason for them to have custody. MY grandfather always says money can buy anything. I believe it.
I ve been with my grandparents three years now. they buy me stuff and my grandfather beats me everyplace it wont show. I have to hear terrible things said about my mom all the time, and mom never did anything wrong to anyone especially me or my sister.Someday he will have to answer to God for all his evil doings. he ruined my life and is ruining my moms lifeand my sisters. he put a contempt of court on mom cause she s diabled with panic disorder and cant work. even though docters have wrote she cant work she still has to go to jail. i thinnk thats a crime against a disabled person.he think this case was personal and he took it to make my mom suffer , cause hes a sick nasty jerk. goodbye and good riddence to a bad judge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tomah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whistleblowers say retaliation by VA supervisor... Sep 23 Vet 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Wondering 13
Steven f. Szczesny (Mar '15) Jul '15 Tuna 3
News Tomah Police Department takes Oath of Honor (Aug '06) Jun '15 Sandman 37
News For one whistleblower, getting fired was too much (Apr '15) Apr '15 HumanSpirit 2
News Director Of VA 'Candy Land' Facility Reassigned... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Viet Nam Veteran 2
adult fun (Feb '15) Feb '15 fun man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tomah Mortgages