anyone with opiate addiction need help?

Posted in the Toledo Forum

Amanda

Toledo, OH

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Contact me if anyone needs help with withdrawal or anything?
b.amanda1985@yahoo.com
Toledo,Ohio

“i love it here! i dont judge..”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
I do need help:( I can't handle this. I have been on and off for 8 years, more on than off. Where do I even start? I have so much to loose, haven't lost anything in terms of money,or family.just I feel like I'm not me anymore. I just joined this group writing thing ,in hopes to be able to talk with people that don't judge,and know that it is a script given every month. But even with them taken as scripted ,I feel like a loser.and an addict. Waisting my life away...
The good fight

Toledo, OH

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I've been LOSING the battle with Oxy's since '08', I'm in a Suboxone group, have been for last 2 yr's. SO far in debt, boot going to be able to retire in 11 mos, haven't made a car payment since Sept!
What other help is there?

“i love it here! i dont judge..”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
I'm so sorry to hear this ,the good fight. I don't think Amanda is still on here. It's hard huh? Just thinking about it makes me cry. I'm a female so mabey that's worse,not sure if u r male or female. But I have been reading a lot about imodium and tagamet .have u heard of this? You know when I do stop I think it will be much easier with the support on here. Talking with people going through the same thing . So what's your story? How did u get started? I go through my 180 month supply of Norcos in 14 days,and my 90 somas in about 7 days. Why did the doc give us these knowing they r so addictive.that's what makes me sad. Ultimate goal is to be clean by Xmas.and start the new year fresh.i have been given these scripts now for 8 years. I havent lost anything financially, yet I must add. Because i do get extensions on bills, and such. I'm a mother of three, see what I find to be the problem ,is these monster pills,are not like a hardcore noticable drug when used. Knowbody even knows I take them. It's a secret. So its very hard to stop,because knowbody knows. The withdrawals I did once. And cried for three days.my eyes were so puffy day 4 I couldn't even open them. So what's your story?
The good fight

Toledo, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2012
I got started by accident, after 14 yr's in management at work, I resigned and went back to work. Got hurt (pulled shoulder) and since I don't go to Doctors my ex gave me a cpl of perc's. well after a bit they didn't work, so her friend gave me an Oxy, it was HEAVEN! The rest is a well know story. Since I pay street price for everything, I don't think I need to say more about that.
In '09' when my sister got sick, I was her sole caretaker, to deal with that, my recent divorce, and working 50-60 hr's a week I couldn't stop. NOW I'm so far in debt....
The good fight

Toledo, OH

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Oh, I'm a 53 yr old male who SHOULD be retiring in a year. (Ya, right).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toledo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Toledo, OH 10 hr jna135 2
national day of rage toledo 15 hr gary 2
Former Ebay Sellers group on Facebook Thu NetUser 1
Ice Industries Featuring Quality Filtration Com... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
help.......please help Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Review: Electric Tool & Equipment Oct 15 Captain Bob 1
Any kinky taboo minded naughty females want a ltr? Oct 14 mxtaboofreak 1
Toledo Dating
Find my Match

Toledo Jobs