Satanic Watchtower Society Being EXPO...

Satanic Watchtower Society Being EXPOSED!

Posted in the Toledo Forum

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2012
ATTENTION Toledo OH

This weekend, the Satanic Watchtower Society will be holding a convention in your city.

DO NOT ATTEND!

Right now, there are Pittsburgh area Watchtower members who saw Satanic activity INSIDE that organization WITH THEIR OWN EYES, but were convinced to keep quiet about it.

That is a sad fact, but every word of this is true. As we speak, those people are being asked to OPENLY LIE about what happened, because that's the ONLY way that Satan can be PROTECTED in this.

They were willing to PROTECT him once, so will they do it again?!

This thread will be updated ASAP. Until then, please alert anyone that might be thinking of getting involved with the Watchtower, that them doing so puts them hand-in-hand with Satan. There's no two ways about it.
DOUGLAS CLARK

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Hi Toledo OH

I've been so busy trying to spread this message, that I haven't been able to get back and "update" it as I need to. But with each new week bringing in more new cities, it's all I can do to get it posted. Each city has to be done separately, or else the Satanic crowd complains that the "cut & paste" method is unfair.

Satanic complaining! Give me a break!

But in an effort to keep from falling too far behind, and to post this information to every place I can, I've posted the message online at...

http://librarycoverup.tripod.com

...where it can be viewed by the general public, and by the millions of watchtower members who have no idea that their Pittsburgh area "Brothers and Sisters" were somehow convinced to remain silent about seeing Satanic activity INSIDE their organization, WITH THEIR OWN EYES.

My goal is to get the Watchtower emptied of it's REAL members, so that the Satanic crowd that is in control, can begin to enjoy their Heavenly promised rewards. So if you know anyone associated with that organization, PLEASE alert them to this forum, or send them a link to the website. If they tell you that they aren't allowed to view "APOSTATE" material, just remind them that if ONE WORD of this message is true, much less EVERY WORD, that PROVES that the "APOSTASY" is ALREADY INSIDE their doors, not outside.

Thank you in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toledo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sno Thu TWA 1
divorced dating Thu Red1mommy 1
Amanda Dietsch? (Sep '15) Jun 18 anonymous 9
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo (May '15) Jun 9 Kerbear 22
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area Jun 4 dcool 2
Jason young Jun 4 Jason young 1
News Food and faith during Ramadan May 30 yum yum 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toledo Mortgages