Central Iowa Meth Investigation Leads To Nine Arrests

Full story: WHOtv

A drug sweep in central Iowa has resulted in several arrests in the Marshall County area.
Comments
41 - 57 of 57 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Connie

Hubbard, OH

#42 Mar 24, 2011
Not really, they have come to Indiana and Ohio and are doing the same things, plus knocking up as many minors as they can and believe me there are a lot of them here.
bocefus wrote:
It's pretty rare that illegal immigrants come as far as Iowa to get a job and then do something so risky that would result in deportation.
brooke

Tama, IA

#43 May 1, 2011
Its seems he didn't learn his lesson the first time he went to prison for coke. Glad they got his whole family this time. Im just happy that juan son will never know that his real father is a dead beat...
brooke of tama ia

Tama, IA

#44 May 1, 2011
Lol I think it is funny that juan armas and his family got busted.. they thought they were better than everyone else lol on look who's laughting
mommy 2

Tama, IA

#45 Jun 12, 2011
brooke of tama ia wrote:
Lol I think it is funny that juan armas and his family got busted.. they thought they were better than everyone else lol on look who's laughting
The sister worked for the p.d. what a friggin joke is that?
brooke tama

Tama, IA

#46 Jul 10, 2011
God hope that S.O.B learns his lesson
Anonymous

Des Moines, IA

#47 Jul 13, 2011
bocefus wrote:
No officer can be was on meth. They can only be were on meth.
> This post reads like it was made on meth
Anonymous

Des Moines, IA

#48 Jul 13, 2011
John wrote:
Pple need to just mind their own business, all the sh!t talking going on isn't gana do anything. Talking bout being legal or not wat difference does it make in Iowa anyways, Iowa is hick ville eather way. Find something productive to do for crying outloud!!!
> Would you like a plate of beans and rice, senor?
mommy2

Tama, IA

#51 Aug 6, 2011
Addios losers! Take that 12 years right up your el poop shoot Juan! Hope your sister gets more unless she rolled over on you guys,a chick that works at jail and can deal too needs a lenghty stay!!
chrissy

United States

#52 Dec 18, 2011
I think this is getting off topic. the blame goes to the people ( no matter what color or nationality)( illegals although do need to get the fuck out)that do meth or make and sell it--all of them! that is a drug that destroys families and leaves kids parentless. the kids sometimes go through hell before they are taken away hopefully to loving family members. I hope all meth heads are caught and jailed. if jails would actually unish them by making them work for therir food and housing they wouldnt come back so quickly.and if we have to spend money for them to be there then it should also include education or a skill or both before any release could be considered. If I know of any meth heads with children I will turn their nasty asses in, on behalf of the children.crank skank moms are the worst of the nasty asses on this planet.
Harvard17

United States

#53 Aug 28, 2012
Funny how you guys can blame the Mexicans when really shouldn't we blame all the white people right now.. Thanks to all the white people your to blame if you didn't do so much drugs others wouldn't provide for your meth addictions.. truth hurts right? So here's the truth, yeah I'm a hispanic and that's why I'm defending them BuT I'm also a lawyer one who got this case.. while you guys either have no jobs or have jobs that are barely making ends meet.. right now I'm discussed.. Really you guys are sitting here talking about how Mexicans are the bad ones. When honestly aren't the bad ones the ones taking in the drugs, killing them self? You guys are just like the rest, pathetic. Go instigate somewhere else.
White American

Rockford, MN

#54 Nov 18, 2012
Harvard17 wrote:
Funny how you guys can blame the Mexicans when really shouldn't we blame all the white people right now.. Thanks to all the white people your to blame if you didn't do so much drugs others wouldn't provide for your meth addictions.. truth hurts right? So here's the truth, yeah I'm a hispanic and that's why I'm defending them BuT I'm also a lawyer one who got this case.. while you guys either have no jobs or have jobs that are barely making ends meet.. right now I'm discussed.. Really you guys are sitting here talking about how Mexicans are the bad ones. When honestly aren't the bad ones the ones taking in the drugs, killing them self? You guys are just like the rest, pathetic. Go instigate somewhere else.
I find it hard to believe you're a lawyer. Your grammar, spelling, and usage are horrid. If you can't get those elementary concepts right, how in God's name could you possibly pass a bar exam?
Trizar

United States

#55 Nov 26, 2012
NWSideLady wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be an illegal...Marshalltown has become a sesspool. I know. I have family there. The schools are being abandoned by citizens who care about their children.
The only word I use for marshalltown also..the quality of life has deminished.. Sad
bobbie

Marshalltown, IA

#56 Jul 4, 2013
mommy 2 wrote:
<quoted text> The sister worked for the p.d. what a friggin joke is that?
Actually the sister didn't work for the PD, she worked for the county, and they had been building a case against her whole family for years.
texas gal

Cedar Rapids, IA

#57 Oct 9, 2013
Wow ignorance is alive and well in the midwest! Your obviously not speaking from a well thought out view just racists outrage Every mexican I have meet that came here illegally did it for reasons to be admired and respected they want school for childten, job's that pay more than 20 a day, Health care, police protection not extortion, to raise there family's eith the hope of giving them something better but....if ur not able to pay HUGH sums to I.N.S.(ICE) u will never be allowed entry only the criminals can afford to enter our country....wake up the border war's only effect the common folk criminals can cross without difficulty our border's r sold to highest bidded cash is and alway's will b king
texas gal

Cedar Rapids, IA

#58 Oct 9, 2013
illegal mexican wrote:
<quoted text> yes i agre they shoud start wiht your son hes in eit too
wow!!!! You would have been wonderful working with. K.K.K. possibly to organized for your liking!?! How about linch mob's?? Sad Iowa has turned into a place to sit and judge without knowing anything about FACTS mexicans aint ur biggest problem ur future is bleak if ur not wlling to investigate past ur closed minds
MBryant

Cedar Hill, TX

#61 Mar 2, 2014
Chinga su Madre! Pinchi Predjudice White M.fucks!
Redneck

United States

#62 Apr 13, 2014
I used to work at that slaughter house in Marshalltown. 20 years ago for five years. They had the biggest illegals bust in the US at that time at that very slaughter house. Its the mexicans the whites the blacks, the management, supervisors, USDA, QA, all of them. Its like a cult working in that slaughter house. I've watched a hispanic pour bags of meth into the coffee machine. Its approved by all of them because it improves production. It was a sick place to work. I'd ask them please don't do that until I get my morning cup of coffee. I'm lucky to get out of that place alive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toledo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 11 Go Blue Forever 63
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
old tires Apr '14 fed up 1
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Attorneys seeking venue change in murder trial (Feb '08) Mar '14 free 24
Branstad Expected To Announce Re-Election Bid (Jan '14) Jan '14 jimmy jr 1
•••
•••
•••

Toledo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••