Christopher Murray pleads guilty to m...

Christopher Murray pleads guilty to murder

There are 218 comments on the The Gazette story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Christopher Murray pleads guilty to murder. In it, The Gazette reports that:

“If I say I am sorry it would be like slapping them in the face”

Christopher J. Murray pleaded guilty to murder this morning in a surprise move and was immediately sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. via The Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gazette.

hahahahaha

Loves Park, IL

#21 Feb 8, 2012
Shamrock 101 wrote:
This is a human bieng. Gossip over the number of kids he has seems futile. If your close to him speak on that. Factual statements. No drama cuz his fine ass dumpded u !! Chris is doing his time. He carries alot of guilt something he has to live with. He has a big heart. He is now happily married. Chris has been in for 5 years.......... Kill the gossip!
AND I CAN GUARENTEEE YOU FOR A FACT.. he has not been married (happily or not ) for 5 years !!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha

Loves Park, IL

#22 Feb 8, 2012
and if that meant he has been in prison for 5 years..... welll yaa he murdered his 2nd person.. he's in there for life.!!!!!!!!! no lawyers ganna get him out !
Anonymous

Demotte, IN

#23 Feb 14, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
and if that meant he has been in prison for 5 years..... welll yaa he murdered his 2nd person.. he's in there for life.!!!!!!!!! no lawyers ganna get him out !
Your smart to put together that im his wife. I used Shamrock cuz im not hidding. Unlike hahaha what is this Jr. high. You kinda sound bitter must suck to live life like that. Also pretty bold to speak on someone you do not know. If you want to come at me or my husband then come at me like a grown up. What is haha and further more why would you care if he is married or not let alone talk about the kind of father he is. But honestly that is not your concern.
dazed and confuzed

Demotte, IN

#24 Feb 23, 2012
Im going to have to agree with the wife. You seem very jealous. Your talking a lot of crap about someone you obviously still have feelings for. Otherwise why would you take time to negate hers and his marriage. Jealousy is not a good look. Also who said anything about a lawyer? You claim knowledge of 4 kids and only spoke on 3 is that because the 4th one is yours maybe? Just curious. Congrats wife. Good luck and stay strong. A happy marriage is possible when 2 people are truly in love. It doesnt matter if he is in or out of prison.
hahaha

Gladbrook, IA

#25 May 29, 2012
Shamrock 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your smart to put together that im his wife. I used Shamrock cuz im not hidding. Unlike hahaha what is this Jr. high. You kinda sound bitter must suck to live life like that. Also pretty bold to speak on someone you do not know. If you want to come at me or my husband then come at me like a grown up. What is haha and further more why would you care if he is married or not let alone talk about the kind of father he is. But honestly that is not your concern.
I do have to ask what person would want to marry a man in prison for the rest of his life...he is a con and you are being conned. He does have 4 children that we know of, jess, yours, jade and samantha rose, there is another but shes claming its someone elses so that chris couldnt have anything to do with him. he uses women for what he can get from them, just like hes doing to you. True love my a##. he never once mentioned you or the kid. And guilt that man has no guilt in his body.
One of the kids

Mount Morris, IL

#26 May 29, 2012
dazed and confuzed wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chris i am talkin abot is the same 37 yr old. How many is quite a few? I KNOW of 3. I know him and i've known him for many years. But the kids news is curious to me!
He has quite a few kids and is married to one of the mothers now
One of the kids

Mount Morris, IL

#27 May 29, 2012
hahahahaha wrote:
GOT IT ... lol Shamrock must be his new wife ..... and he will never be in a good place . He will always be that guy who murdered 2 people. HE is no man , father or a person they should ever let him on the streets again.
No one is gossiping about his kids. just saying I know of 4 .... and he didnt and will never raise any of them.. If he even talks to any of them anymore ! I have met 2 of them and talked to another.
HAPPILY MARRIED .. thats funnny .... HE IS IN PRISON . he's ganna tell you ANYTHING you want to hear ! because he had nothing else !
He is married and I know tht for a fact . He happens to drops anyone who finest help him so no he will never be father hut he has to deal with the fact tht he will never be apart of his children's life.
Def his first daughter who never knew him and could have changed his life before he fucke up.
One of the kids

Mount Morris, IL

#28 May 29, 2012
And shamrock just remember I was his first child and u pushed him away from me.
I was the first to go see him and I got jealous of my mom do u took him away . You really think tht was fair?
He is worth fighting over if he just gonna drop me like tht again.
One of the kids

Mount Morris, IL

#29 May 29, 2012
One of the kids wrote:
And shamrock just remember I was his first child and u pushed him away from me.
I was the first to go see him and I got jealous of my mom do u took him away . You really think tht was fair?
He is worth fighting over if he just gonna drop me like tht again.
*U were jealous *
the better twin

Des Moines, IA

#30 May 30, 2012
Shamrock 101 wrote:
Chris at i.s.p is the same chris murray to whom this blog is referring. I have known chris for so many years. He is doing so well right now. He is happily married and is in such a good place in both his head and his heart.
are you serious? chris is in a better place, happily married?????? your so naive! chris is more then a monster, he is a rapist, a thief a women beater and a murder. he is just pulling a con on you because your a stupid enough to fall for it and you are willing to give him what ever he wants. he will never be good in his heart or his head because he has no heart!!!!! how stupid are you
the better twin

Des Moines, IA

#31 May 30, 2012
im going to assume that shamrock 101 is just as f**ked up as chris is!!
dazed and confuzed

Demotte, IN

#32 May 31, 2012
Wow such explosive people. Why do you ALL seem to HATE the wife? If you all detest him so much why bother slamming him or his wife? Hate is not healthy. There were never any theft much less rape charges how can you call someone a rapist? Not to mention ' your brother? You are his twin right?
The better twin

United States

#33 May 31, 2012
Dont act like u know him better then me! Just because u did not get convicted of something does not mean that u did not do it! How naive are you? And dont talk to me about what I should or shouldnt say about chris just because he is my twin! He sent me to the hospital because of one of his attacks and caused me to have a stroke over it because of the head injury! Who the f**k do u think u are? And why r u so interested on how many kids he has? U must have at least one of them! and if someone is stupid enough to marry a man like chris and post a comment then anyone has the right to respond and talk about her dumb ass!
The better twin

United States

#34 May 31, 2012
I think im more dazed and confuzed then u are right now! First of all go back to school and learn how to spell, second of all im CONFUSED on why in the hell are u sticking up for someone that has killed not one but 2 people,Brutally killing the last one? Why would u stick up for someone that beats innocent men and WOMEN? Dont act like u know chris better then his family (not proud to claim him as family) u may of known him for a few years but I have know his punk ass for 38 years. Go to hell!
dazed and confuzed

Demotte, IN

#35 May 31, 2012
Thank you I am well aware how to spell. 2nd im not defending him only saying she has no right to be attacked. As his "twin" dont you think family should love eachother... Unconditionally? Maybe thats just me. Your hatered for him just seems extreme. He is doing his time so why not give a thought that he maybe has changed? Its possible. She seems to love him. She married him. She shouldnt be attacked and called names for that is all i was saying. No i dont have a child with him. You've not posted before why are you so volitile over him being married? Does it bother you that someone wants to love him? If so...WHY??? One other thing... Who was it he supposedly raped? I have NEVER heard anything like that before.
hahaha

Gladbrook, IA

#36 May 31, 2012
dazed and confuzed wrote:
Thank you I am well aware how to spell. 2nd im not defending him only saying she has no right to be attacked. As his "twin" dont you think family should love eachother... Unconditionally? Maybe thats just me. Your hatered for him just seems extreme. He is doing his time so why not give a thought that he maybe has changed? Its possible. She seems to love him. She married him. She shouldnt be attacked and called names for that is all i was saying. No i dont have a child with him. You've not posted before why are you so volitile over him being married? Does it bother you that someone wants to love him? If so...WHY??? One other thing... Who was it he supposedly raped? I have NEVER heard anything like that before.
Just a question but exactly how do you know chris?
The better twin

United States

#37 May 31, 2012
I do not love ppl that thrive on hurting others! Maybe he has changed, really? We thought that after he got out of prison dor the first murder, I tried to have a relationship with him but then he sent me to the hospital but im suppose to love him unconditionally??? We thought he might of changed but then he beat a few more women, robbed from ppl then murdered another person, bashing her head on the RR tracks till he knew she was dead (his own words). And as far as his wife goes im just saying that she is being played for money and how can someone love a MONSTER LIKE HIM. NOW I HAVE NO TIME TO PLAY TXT TAG WITH U!! I MUST BE ONE OF THE WOMEN HE HAS CON IN THE PAST
The better twin

United States

#38 May 31, 2012
Last sentence should of said u must be one of the women he has conned in the past
WOW

Belvidere, IL

#39 Jun 1, 2012
I must say. I have known Chris for 19 years. and YES I have his 1st born. For a while there I went back and forth with myself on WHY I WOULD LET JESSICA GO SEE HIM. even talking with his grandmother ( who has disowned him ) He is a murderer and a con. but I could never change the fact of who her father was. I am glad you came in his life , because of you he stopped bothering me and his family for money. But, also because of you... he dropped his daughter too. ARENT YOU PROUD ! I could care less if he is/was in my life,,, because he will leave you , if like he says YOUR DADDY got him a lawyer and thinks you are going to get him out and retire in Italy ( LOL GOOD ONE )
As for his family should be loving him ........ Are you kidding me ???? He robbed, beat, and disowned his family long before they did him. I know his family and can say they are GREAT people.( not murderers ECT,...)
Me being jealous.. of what ??? you ??? hahah I always said when he finally told me about you ..( which he never ever mentioned you in the past, or your child ) That what kind of woman would marry a man in prison for the rest of his life ? and that you have waited for him for all these years.. WOW there must be something wrong with you.
shamrock 101

Demotte, IN

#40 Jun 1, 2012
U were seeing him before he and i started talking again. No i would never say ANYONE is jealous of me. I AM 110% supportive of his relationship with Jess. Although i appreciate it i dont need anybody to defend me. "dazed". My son has the right to know his father and chris has the right to know him. He never mentioned our son because chris didnt know about him until last year. I could and would never come between he and jess. Why would you think i would? As a mother you know a child has a right to thier parent. The fact that i married chris shouldnt offend anyone. He has never hurt me. He has never asked me for anything. You cant help who your heart chooses. I chose to give chris a chance. Thats my choice no one elses. I will not take blame for his relationships with anybody whether they fail or bloom. Just dont accuse me of something i had nothing to do with and no control over. I love him. That is the ONLY thing i have done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toddville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump revels in GOP's success: 'Peopl... Jul 7 Retribution 46
Is it illegal for a 16 year old to be dating a ... Jun 29 Deerhntr12 2
Get Pain Meds and others Jun '17 Hilta 1
Nicholas Darnell Cannon died Sept29 (Oct '16) Jun '17 MyThreeSons7 13
Need H in a bad way Jun '17 Sick boy 1
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Jun '17 Sick boy 2
The Jerry Shey Family May '17 Tim Shey 1

Toddville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Toddville Mortgages