ASU Want To Play Big Boy Football

ASU Want To Play Big Boy Football

Posted in the Todd Forum

tattoo

Sugar Grove, NC

#2 Aug 23, 2011
Agreed. ASU has been unable to win a title since 2007, which was the best year they have had. They have been in a slump and the current team is better at getting kicked out of bars than anything else.
ASU fan

Boone, NC

#4 Aug 24, 2011
ASU will get clobbered. they guys on the team are all just too small to play on a regular basis with the big teams. i think our team needs to just stay where it is.
medula

Hickory, NC

#5 Aug 29, 2011
What A Joke wrote:
It's going to be hilarious watching ASU and Charlotte play Division One Football.
ASU has been playing Division I football since the 1970's. Are you just stupid or ignorant?
Tattoo

Sugar Grove, NC

#6 Aug 29, 2011
http://www2.wataugademocrat.com/Sports/story/... They are wanting to move to the FBS Up till 2006 i think they were d2 sub or something like that. I hope they do go FBS so they can look like fools trying to play real football lol
Tattoo

Sugar Grove, NC

#9 Sep 3, 2011
Looks to me like VT decided to show App state why they should stay in the PeeWee league. They can either leave the real foot ball to the big boys or look like 6th graders trying to play college.
wut

Boone, NC

#10 Sep 4, 2011
maybe they'll change their mind now.......
What A Joke

Raleigh, NC

#11 Sep 4, 2011
Big boy football be tough. One fluke win over a pathetic Michigan team does not a big boy make.
Jonn

Honea Path, SC

#12 Sep 5, 2011
They turned broy into student housing so they can try to meet the quota for all the money they got to build the stadium as they assumed they were ready for Big Boy football. You know what happens when you assume something, you look like a azz. Maybe this will knock them off their high horse and shut down some egos but i doubt it. There should be a course at ASU for the team called learning to have Class.
Tattoo

Boone, NC

#13 Sep 7, 2011
I THINK THE BEAT DOWN WILL BE GOOD FOR THE HUGE EGOS THEY MIGHT START ACTING BETTER AT BARS AND AROUND OTHER PEOPLE I DOUBT IT BUT TIME WILL TELL AT THE VERY LEAST THEY GOT THE A^& KICKING THEY NEEDED
Thirsty

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2011
That full stadium will get very empty after they get clobbered by the big boys.
What a Joke

Raleigh, NC

#15 Apr 3, 2013
The joke of ASU and Charlotte Division 1 football will be upon us soon.
Money

Sugar Grove, NC

#16 Apr 3, 2013
The only reason this is being done is Money. The current leaders at the school know they can increase their income by such a move regardless of how it harms or helps the school in the long term. Over all its a huge risk that will see the teams doing much better and winning on a higher level or they will stay in the current slump and become another meaningless sunbelt school no one cares about. Too many people are clinging to the 05-07 years thinking some how we are still winning while in truth the team has not done anything in the last few years. One thing is for certain the amount of douche bags and whores has increase ten fold since the championships.
Slaughter House Eleven

Raleigh, NC

#17 Oct 3, 2013
Let the humiliation begin!
DsS32

Boone, NC

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Money wrote:
The only reason this is being done is Money. The current leaders at the school know they can increase their income by such a move regardless of how it harms or helps the school in the long term.
Except most teams that move up always end up losing money. Troy was the ONLY Sun Belt team that turned a profit last season. The higher costs of playing at the FBS level will be paid for on the backs of students.
ASU Fan

Charlotte, NC

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Nice to know the fans are behind their team. Most of you guys don't even know the decision has been made since 2010 to move to FBS. I hate it is happening but this is the future, you guys quit crying!!
DsS32

Boone, NC

#20 Oct 3, 2013
I couldn't conceivably give less of a damn about "my" team. It's more athletic fee money out of my (not my parents') pocket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Jefferson Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 3 Musikologist 14
shelter rock ministries steven reese (Mar '11) Jan 2 T Cornelis 25
High Country Seafood Dec 27 Susan 3
Dr Rountree at High Country Community Clinic Re... (Jun '15) Dec 25 Jim 5
Congratulations North Carolina Dec 24 natureboy 3
News HOLD Boone Police continue drug probe (Dec '15) Dec '16 justwondering 4
Local Business Dec '16 Liz 4

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance