Comments
1 - 20 of 48 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 1
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
boone nc

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 28, 2009
 
has anyone used nancy rivenbark for your attorney or know someone who has..is she recommended in the area ?
Bob

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 29, 2009
 
ha ha ha ha IMHO... run for you life from this cranky old bitch. I heard something about she made her husband kill himself, but never got the whole story.
In the know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 29, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I know Nancy Rivenbark very well. She is an excellent attorney. Bob has no idea what he is talking about. He must be upset because she was on the other side. When it comes to family law there are only a select few attorneys in Boone worth going to and Nancy along with a few others are at the top of that list.
boone nc

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 29, 2009
 
Bob wrote:
ha ha ha ha IMHO... run for you life from this cranky old bitch. I heard something about she made her husband kill himself, but never got the whole story.
so you based your description on "heard something" but have never had her represent you legally ??
I think that would be "here say"
boone nc

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 29, 2009
 
In the know wrote:
I know Nancy Rivenbark very well. She is an excellent attorney. Bob has no idea what he is talking about. He must be upset because she was on the other side. When it comes to family law there are only a select few attorneys in Boone worth going to and Nancy along with a few others are at the top of that list.
Thanks, In the know...who are the few others at the top of the list in Boone ?
attys

Meadowview, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 29, 2009
 
cameron ferguson
duh

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 29, 2009
 
attys wrote:
cameron ferguson
he does not do family law but is good for insurance claims
Bob

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 30, 2009
 
angel

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Nancy is my attorney and she is the best! She has been there for me through a divorce and custody battle. Also helped me with a ticket and has always gave me great advice. I dont know anything about her personal life but we all have our own issues. She is a wonderful woman and I would recommend her to anyone that wants an honest and good lawyer.
lol

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 30, 2009
 
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 1, 2009
 
A man phones a lawyer and asks, "How much would you charge for just answering three simple questions?"

The lawyer replies, "A thousand dollars."

"A thousand dollars!" exclaims the man. "That's very expensive isn't it?"

"It certainly is," says the lawyer. "Now, what's your third question?"
blabla

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 4, 2009
 
Bob wrote:
A man phones a lawyer and asks, "How much would you charge for just answering three simple questions?"
The lawyer replies, "A thousand dollars."
"A thousand dollars!" exclaims the man. "That's very expensive isn't it?"
"It certainly is," says the lawyer. "Now, what's your third question?"
??
Zee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 7, 2009
 
funny haha
zee

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 11, 2009
 
anybody really used this attorney ?
nancy fan

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Nancy is a great lawyer, I do not know why this Bob person feels the need to slam her. She cares about her clients and becomes highly invested in her clients and their cases. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 2, 2010
 

Judged:

1

all she cares about is getting paid, just like any lawyer.
BLA

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 2, 2010
 
Nancy is one of the top family attorneys in Boone and, contrary to what Bob said, she cares very much about her clients.
MHO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 3, 2010
 
snake in the grass.

watch your back and record everything you do with this one.
Total BS

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 1, 2010
 
nancy fan wrote:
Nancy is a great lawyer, I do not know why this Bob person feels the need to slam her. She cares about her clients and becomes highly invested in her clients and their cases. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
she sucks. watch out.
pissed

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 15, 2010
 
In the know wrote:
I know Nancy Rivenbark very well. She is an excellent attorney. Bob has no idea what he is talking about. He must be upset because she was on the other side. When it comes to family law there are only a select few attorneys in Boone worth going to and Nancy along with a few others are at the top of that list.
THis bitch took my money and then kept putting my case off, when i got mad and told her i was pissed about it she told me she couldn't represent me cause my money ran out. Didnt finish the case just left me hanging with no refund.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Todd Discussions

Search the Todd Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Red Square 56,494
Thinking about moving to Boone (Jan '11) 21 hr Pot to Kettle 49
Lemon vid (May '12) Dec '13 James Heafner 2
Once homeless, Latina reaches out to Charlotte'... (Aug '13) Aug '13 SherlockHolmes 1
Graham: IRS targeted... (May '13) May '13 Boone Concerned Citizen 16
Hearing on Boone intake project Tuesday (Feb '13) Feb '13 David Bust-ed 1
Region's economy grows, but employment picture ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Growth not reflected 1
•••
•••
•••
Todd Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Todd Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Todd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Todd News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Todd
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••