Body found in rubble of fire at NC apartment
BOONE, N.C. Authorities say they have found the body of a man in the top floor of an apartment building that was heavily damaged by fire in Boone.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at charlotteobserver.com.
#1 Mar 20, 2013
#2 Mar 20, 2013
Why couldn't he get out???
#3 Mar 20, 2013
4am, fire/smoke, the unknown factors at this time - smoke detector, alcohol/drugs can slow motor / reaction function vs one operating at 4am. Candles? Heater? Some sort of spark or heat source had fuel to burn. A fire at 4am can be a humans worst nightmare - unless you have a good working smoke detector to alert you when you are sleeping....
Add your comments below
|jew media SEX PREADATOR "Everybody %*@-ING KNEW"||Fri||Greg||2|
|Milissa Valdez cooke||Oct 19||Hahahaha||1|
|David Gales Magistrate||Oct 18||Keeping it Real||1|
|Angie Auton Miller???? (Jul '09)||Oct 17||a friend||16|
|Thinking about moving to Boone (Jan '11)||Oct 12||tlorraine1982||60|
|Mental illness||Oct 9||Waco1909||1|
Find what you want!
Search Todd Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC