what happened to leigh wallace?

Posted in the Todd Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Is she ok? Its all over facebook , is she ill, in an accident?
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#2 Dec 16, 2012
I read the same. Hope all is well with her.
Tom

Fleetwood, NC

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Any updates
Spence

Morganton, NC

#4 Dec 16, 2012
I hear the next.48 hrs are critical.
unknown

Durham, NC

#5 Dec 17, 2012
She passed away
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#6 Dec 17, 2012
So sorry to hear. She was one of the kindest women I have ever met, and tough as nails, considering what she went through.
Greg

Durham, NC

#7 Dec 17, 2012
So sad. Great woman
concerned

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Such a tragic thing. I still cant believe it. She was so strong and healthy. I am a firm believer in not taking anyone to the hospital in boone. If they would have taken her somewhere else first she might have had a chance. Cant imagine what her poor family is going through. I will be praying for them.

Boone, NC

#9 Dec 18, 2012
She was in Johnson City. Not Watauga
Funker

Boone, NC

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Reply wrote:
She was in Johnson City. Not Watauga
Not that it matters much at this point, but she went to Watauga first, then was sent to Johnson City.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#11 Dec 19, 2012
just another example of the hospital in Boone killing someone then shipping them out to another hospital to die
justine

Fort Myers, FL

#12 Dec 24, 2012
But what happened
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#13 Dec 25, 2012
She had pneumonia.
Cindy

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 25, 2013
How can she go through what she did and be so healthy and young and die of pneumonia. That's insane. Tragic
Mary

Rowlett, TX

#15 Jun 26, 2013
I just saw the program where she helped convict her rapist. I was so shocked at the end when they announced she had died this year of pneumonia. I got my 4th and 5th case of pneumonia in my mid 60s plus already had advanced lung disease and very poor health. I am so shocked that someone young and in great health otherwise would not survive this. I was sad and feel very grateful to still be here, and to have survived. And still confused as to what treatment she got that failed her...
stacie Littlefied

Simpsonville, SC

#16 Jun 26, 2013
I think she developed septis shock
Jordan

Newton, NC

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Yes she did develop septic shock and it spots VERY quick
Diane

Chester, NY

#18 Oct 20, 2013
I just watched ID discovery about Leigh and what she endured when she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted and her courageous escape. Now I see all the great things she did with her life and helping others. What a great loss her passing is. A truly remarkable woman
Faye

Greenville, NC

#19 Oct 20, 2013
Diane wrote:
I just watched ID discovery about Leigh and what she endured when she was kidnapped and sexually assaulted and her courageous escape. Now I see all the great things she did with her life and helping others. What a great loss her passing is. A truly remarkable woman
I, too am shocked. Just saw the program also. I just can't believe it. We use to vacation in Boone when I was a child.
David

Mountain City, TN

#20 Oct 21, 2013
I have grown here through the whole timeline. It has been a story of tragedy, courageousness, triumph, and, lastly, tragedy again. Her husband was my daughter's PE teacher. I had to kind of explain the story. May her legacy live on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie that works at Anderson Mountain Rentals 6 hr OneTime 2
Snitches on 421 (Jun '10) Aug 15 Smith 29
How to determine the the highest concentration ... Aug 15 James 3
Dr. Fann - Suboxone (Apr '11) Aug 8 tomtom333 27
corey essick (May '09) Aug 8 30snBoone 6
Brenda @ big lots (May '14) Aug 6 PinkEye 10
Angie Auton Miller???? (Jul '09) Aug 5 Unknown 15

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance