brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2013
Does anyone else have a problem with the pope being a former nazi?
Walt

Linville, NC

#2 Feb 24, 2013
brian wrote:
Does anyone else have a problem with the pope being a former nazi?
The Pope nor his family ever joined the nazi party. He was a member of the hitler youth, but membership was compulsory for all German youth. He was drafted, did not join, into the German army, but never saw combat. His unit was assigned to guard a BMW factory. He deserted from the army in April, 1945, at the age of 18.
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#3 Feb 25, 2013
yea i believe that just like i believe obama was born in america. This is the same pope that has for years lied and helped to cover up priest molesting little boys in the church
Walt

Linville, NC

#4 Feb 25, 2013
brian wrote:
yea i believe that just like i believe obama was born in america. This is the same pope that has for years lied and helped to cover up priest molesting little boys in the church
Now that I know what I'm dealing with, I must tell you that I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. So I will leave you to yourself.
Nope

Boone, NC

#5 Feb 26, 2013
No god, thus, I don't care about the pope.
Old

Sugar Grove, NC

#6 Feb 26, 2013
The pope is just like any other greedy old preacher.
wut

Hickory, NC

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Da Pope likes da little boys!!!!
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I met one particular preacher here in Watauga. He was about the shadiest character I have ever met. He was "comforting" the wife of a man on his death bed. Guess who this preacher is married to now? The other man's widow. This was at least his second attempt to marry a recent widow. This is the same man who wouldn't marry a expecting couple because, well, they were expecting. Gotta love these criminals judging others and expecting not to be judged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shatley springs (Jul '14) 10 hr PoopShoot 2
nancy rivenbark atty (Sep '09) Jul 24 Seriously 50
What do you think Jul 23 Paula 3
News Former Frogurt property purchased for $706,000 Jul 10 Bob 1
Kratom now avalible locally (Apr '11) Jul 10 digging dank 19
mr original gyros closed (Jun '14) Jul 10 huh 22
Landry S. Debord Jul 10 Lmao 1

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance