Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Orbiting the solar system, no time for you Stupid.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Oh well, back to earth, gotta start those .45 230 gr.'s. Can't seem to keep caught up, shelves are almost empty.
Waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

emlu, emlu let me help u emlu
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

The average American pays $8600 of their income in taxes, so 92.9 million X $8600=$798,940,000,000 in tax collections if those persons were average. So you see that even if those people did pay taxes at the average rate (which would be wonderful), the money collected wouldn't even pay the annual interest on the national debt. So now, if we ever pay off the debt, we have to have MORE money. THAT is why we have to return to taxing the rich at rates at least equal to 2000 levels. In reality, many of those 92.9 million you mention didnt make the average of $41,550 and many didn't even make zero dollars, so the actual value would be even less. A bean counter like yourself should be able to understand that. If not, I wouldn't trust you to count my beans.

Assuming impecable accuracy of your numbers
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 2011, according to the Tax Policy Center, about 46% of households didn't pay any U.S. income taxes."
This is the key statement. 310 million people living in America in 2011. That means approximately 142.6 million paid no taxes. Income, payroll, capital gains, etc etc etc....According to the Census bureau, 46.2 million lived below the poverty level in 2011. So, if you subtract that 46 million from the 142 million, you have a remaining number of 96.4 million people who did not pay taxes. According to the department of health and human services, administration of aging, 3.5 million elderly lived in the poverty level range. So we subtract that 3.5 million from the 96.4 million and you have a remaining number of 92.9 million Americans who did not pay taxes...
And the solution is to tax the wealthy "a little more?"
Any democrat want to take a stab and explain what entitlement program the 92.9 million Americans are participating in or can anyone explain why they did not pay their taxes?
As I said before, if the government spent as much energy and focus on going after the ones who haven't paid their taxes as they are planning to rob, the country might not be in the division it is in.
Sleeping in the office tonight...gonna hit the couch.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Waco1909 wrote:
emlu, emlu where are you emlu?
Sweetie, have you been toking and shooting up again? Like I told you before, Big Mama will be orbiting back around Earth shortly, so put your clothes on, stop playing impostor monikers, take your crazy meds and leave those kids alone.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

The real waco wrote:
<quoted text> Welcome to America.You are no longer in the UK.Learn how to spell.
LOL! By that convenient excuse for your being entirely wrong? I guess we can start respelling Arkansas as 'Arkansaw'? Dubuque to Debuke? Sorry sugar, had I been purely composing text and wished to discuss 'travelers to Ireland'? I'd spell it so without the capitalization on the T and double l's since I'm American.

Irish Travellers have a history at least 2000 years old, around 1600 years previous to America even being a blink in anyone's eye and I can even tell you which alleles differentiate from the general Irish population's DNA, the consequences being a genetically passed trait for not metabolizing certain kinds of sugars properly. I have my own 'theories' about alcoholism in Irish progeny thanks to that information.

Do tell anyone usinig the King's English spelling for their own proper names that they are 'doing it wrong'. Another perfect example for why people outside the USA think all of us are as dumb as some of you.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

USING the King's English not 'usinig'. Queen of typos I am... True dat.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

General Grant wrote:
You disloyal Carolina scum.
Hahahaha!
Waco1909

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

emlu throw me a moon emlu.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>The average American pays $8600 of their income in taxes, so 92.9 million X $8600=$798,940,000,000 in tax collections if those persons were average. So you see that even if those people did pay taxes at the average rate (which would be wonderful), the money collected wouldn't even pay the annual interest on the national debt. So now, if we ever pay off the debt, we have to have MORE money. THAT is why we have to return to taxing the rich at rates at least equal to 2000 levels. In reality, many of those 92.9 million you mention didnt make the average of $41,550 and many didn't even make zero dollars, so the actual value would be even less. A bean counter like yourself should be able to understand that. If not, I wouldn't trust you to count my beans.

Assuming impecable accuracy of your numbers
Add your numbers to what is already collected and you'd see the deficit shrink. But if you want to part hairs, you're on your own.

You complained about mitts tax rates and the rate the wealthy pay, I'd like for your constituency just to pay period.

All my numbers are verifiable through us census and department of human & health services.

Have no fear tcby, your money is money my firm can go without. As I have stated before our client base is exclusive, not inclusive.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Waco1909 wrote:
emlu throw me a moon emlu.
Sweetie, my polluted gas giant planet ass will be back in Earth's orbit real soon. Stop pretending to be Johnny Yuma, General Grant, Strick 9 and all those other fake monikers. Everyone knows you're the internet village idiot so you don't have to prove it. If you keep this up sweetie, Big Mama's going to have to tity spank you and you know that will only cause another catastrophic disaster on Earth.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Holy cow! I haven't been on in DAYS, and y'all STILL talking about me! Must be nine people on this forum who are pretending to be old waco! Folks, if it doesn't have the avatar, its not the genuine article! Anyway, its nice knowing I'm so important.Goodbye, you misanthropes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Holy cow! I haven't been on in DAYS, and y'all STILL talking about me! Must be nine people on this forum who are pretending to be old waco! Folks, if it doesn't have the avatar, its not the genuine article! Anyway, its nice knowing I'm so important.Goodbye, you misanthropes.
Hey Sweetie!!!;) We both are busy, getting things done;), maybe we can come back with more time later. Back to my .45's!
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

But, what about spoon?
zero

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

On 9-11, two F-16's were sent to intercept the fourth hijacked jet.At that time, they were not standing by, already armed.There was no time to arm them They took off, unarmed.Their mission, was kamikaze, both pilots were instructed to ram the passenger jet.The two pilots, one man and the other a woman, agreed in flight as to what part of the jet they would ram, one would hit the cockpit, one the rear.Before this happened, the passengers took control of the jet, and crashed it.There weren't any democrats and republicans on the passenger jet that day, and the two potential kamikaze pilots in the F-16's weren't dems or repubs, they were all just Americans.There may be more to America, than we are given credit for, these days.
waco1909

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

emlu I want to suck on one of them .45s Throw me a moon emlu I'll be waiting. Folks this is my emlu she orbits the universe with her hog rump in tow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
emlu I want to suck on one of them .45s Throw me a moon emlu I'll be waiting. Folks this is my emlu she orbits the universe with her hog rump in tow.
Not for nothin, bein' from Jersy, I'd let you. Wouldn't think twice.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Allen a idiot,itzwitchy a damn fool you better not forget about spoon
peristalsis

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Digest
dis is koik

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Beam me up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy rivenbark atty (Sep '09) 7 hr Brady 49
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests 8 hr Tommy_ 14
Where does the Town of Boone find em? 11 hr Pam 4
Deep Gap Fire Department 21 hr Volunteerfirefighter 134
Whatcha doin? Tue Peaceful 1
horn in the west Mon dan 1
freshman drug test Aug 24 APPS 1
•••
•••
•••