Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35213 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I used to deliver mail there.Nice place.
Were you a mailman? I guess, there will be no more mail on Saturdays; come this summer.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35214 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you a mailman? I guess, there will be no more mail on Saturdays; come this summer.
I was a Special Delivery Messenger..they don't have that anymore though...looks like Saturday delivery is history as well....

Location hidden

#35215 Feb 8, 2013
What's the deal with Arnold? It seems a little heated there!
I guess, I'll go for a run. It's nice outside and this has turned out to be a pretty day.
No rain! There's a blizzard up North and I wish there was a blizzard here once in a while.
I love snow! Snow boarding etc. it's a lot of fun!

Sorry, waco, I meant to say Postal worker.

Location hidden

#35216 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I was a Special Delivery Messenger..they don't have that anymore though...looks like Saturday delivery is history as well....
"Special Delivery"? Sounds heart pounding! And interesting!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35217 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you are moving out of the country? I want to go! Will you still be able to write? I'm sure this is going to be a Great Nascar season.
Spoon, I'll able to keep up with guys and write.

It has to be a better year in Nascar than last year, a real snoozer a lot of the races!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35218 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Special Delivery"? Sounds heart pounding! And interesting!
It was, for twenty years...

Location hidden

#35219 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It was, for twenty years...
It sounds like a lot of fun! I enjoy the outdoors and for twenty years; WOW! Congratulations!

Location hidden

#35220 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> emlu never ask an idiot a question, it'll just frustrate you, and annoy the idiot.
Let's get something straight here, Waco. We agreed not to post each other (Your suggestion), but I am not going to let you make some negative reply to my post to someone else and stand by and do nothing. So, which way do you want it?

Location hidden

#35221 Feb 8, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoon, I'll able to keep up with guys and write.
It has to be a better year in Nascar than last year, a real snoozer a lot of the races!
Well Good! Did you see the big fight between Jeff Gordon's team and Clint Bowyer? I kept saying, "don't you hit Jeff, don't you hit Jeff". Clint really deserved the bump that Jeff gave him. I don't blame Jeff at all.

I just wish Clint would have received punishment instead of Jeff. I guess, it should have been equal.

I wish I was moving out of the Country! Virgin Islands, sounds good to me. A lot of people that live in the US, are moving to other countries. It's always the same answer; because of the Gov't.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35222 Feb 8, 2013
Spring has sprung in southeast Texas....
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35223 Feb 8, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not say it was a communist movement. I said it was being used as a Communist movement. It is the hook for a scam. The right thing use for the wrong perpose.
People are easily duped. It is amazing and it is because they are lazy.
Being mislead has nothing to do with being lazy. The right thing was freedom, the wrong thing was the motive behind it. Even in the days of salvery, a man who owned more slaves was taxed at a much lower rate than those who owned just a few. Go figure.

Location hidden

#35224 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get something straight here, Waco. We agreed not to post each other (Your suggestion), but I am not going to let you make some negative reply to my post to someone else and stand by and do nothing. So, which way do you want it?
Hi Arnold?

Location hidden

#35225 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Arnold?
Hi Spoon.

Location hidden

#35226 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Good! Did you see the big fight between Jeff Gordon's team and Clint Bowyer? I kept saying, "don't you hit Jeff, don't you hit Jeff". Clint really deserved the bump that Jeff gave him. I don't blame Jeff at all.
I just wish Clint would have received punishment instead of Jeff. I guess, it should have been equal.
I wish I was moving out of the Country! Virgin Islands, sounds good to me. A lot of people that live in the US, are moving to other countries. It's always the same answer; because of the Gov't.
I heard that Spoon on both subjects.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35227 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.

Location hidden

#35228 Feb 8, 2013
One lady I know; she and her family, picked up and moved to Mexico within a two month period. She said, she'll never come back. No one has heard from her since! She moved to Porta Viarda(sp), near Cancun or something like that.

I hope she's OK! You never know in Mexico!

Location hidden

#35229 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spoon.
What's going on with you, Arnold?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#35230 Feb 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>We tried to warn you....and this is the man you voted for!
IMO, if you were born in this country, you move overseas and you join a terrorist group that directly or indirectly poses a threat to the security of the US, then yes you should be taken out by whatever means necessary. Your allegiance is now void and null. I see no reason to waste tax dollars on trial nor jury.

Location hidden

#35231 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!

Location hidden

#35232 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on with you, Arnold?
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Durham Murders (Aug '10) 18 hr psycic19 39
The old Golden Corral Building? 20 hr dosamigosbyebye 2
Can you stay at the hospitality house 20 hr V L Lawrence 5
narc (May '11) 20 hr oopsy 49
Boone teen accused of sexual exploitation of a ... Wed Sweepyface 4
Police: Appalachian State student found dead Nov 20 Joe 1
Mallatere pleads not guilty to charges (Jan '14) Nov 20 John 18
Todd Dating
Find my Match

Todd People Search