Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35226 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Good! Did you see the big fight between Jeff Gordon's team and Clint Bowyer? I kept saying, "don't you hit Jeff, don't you hit Jeff". Clint really deserved the bump that Jeff gave him. I don't blame Jeff at all.
I just wish Clint would have received punishment instead of Jeff. I guess, it should have been equal.
I wish I was moving out of the Country! Virgin Islands, sounds good to me. A lot of people that live in the US, are moving to other countries. It's always the same answer; because of the Gov't.
I heard that Spoon on both subjects.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35227 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get something straight here, Waco. We agreed not to post each other (Your suggestion), but I am not going to let you make some negative reply to my post to someone else and stand by and do nothing. So, which way do you want it?
What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35228 Feb 8, 2013
One lady I know; she and her family, picked up and moved to Mexico within a two month period. She said, she'll never come back. No one has heard from her since! She moved to Porta Viarda(sp), near Cancun or something like that.

I hope she's OK! You never know in Mexico!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35229 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Spoon.
What's going on with you, Arnold?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#35230 Feb 8, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>We tried to warn you....and this is the man you voted for!
IMO, if you were born in this country, you move overseas and you join a terrorist group that directly or indirectly poses a threat to the security of the US, then yes you should be taken out by whatever means necessary. Your allegiance is now void and null. I see no reason to waste tax dollars on trial nor jury.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35231 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35232 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's going on with you, Arnold?
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35233 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one writes me either! I think I need a hug!
haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35234 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What we need to do is actually talk.Obviously, I'm not happy, neither are you.You haven't responded to any of my emails in over a year.Email me, we should talk.Like real people.I'll tell you why I'm REALLY mad, you can do the same.Can two pissed off people reach agreement? I've always thought so.In the interim, I won't post to or about you. Plus, I'LL tell you why I posted the"idiot"thing.Or, you can simply retaliate on forum.THAT'S what everybody else does, I find that to be self-defeating.
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35235 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
In from a tough week at school and just relaxing for the moment. Going out of town tomorrow, if all works out. How about you?
Not much going on for me this weekend! Hopefully, it will be kind'of quiet. I'm been so busy lately and my weekends have been full. So this weekend, just as I always do; need to rehearse once more (violin) before Sunday. I usually do that Saturday late evening.

Sorry to hear about your tough week. Maybe, it will get better for you; next week. Going out of town and getting away, can make you feel more refreshed.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35236 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> haaaa! I doubt that! You know you've got friends spoon.At 46 years old, it would be hard not to have made a bunch of friends.
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35237 Feb 8, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I just wrote. Looking foward to your reply.
I just did also.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35238 Feb 8, 2013
For some reason, Topix emails can take awhile.If you can't get thru, I'll post my actual email address, you can respond directly.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35239 Feb 8, 2013
spoonfuloFSugar20 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yea! But NO ONE of importance. So I guess, I'll go on; feeling like a little lost lamb.
how do you know if they're important, or not?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#35240 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Spring has sprung in southeast Texas....
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35241 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
Because, it's junk!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35242 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.
What kind of mulch do you use? Fertilizer? Lesco, I think is the best fertilizer for your yard.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#35243 Feb 8, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know if they're important, or not?
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35244 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess by now you realize that I am not Spoon and Spoon is not me? Do I not even get an, "I was wrong.":)
Well Allen, here's what I think.Whatever doubts I may have, maybe, just maybe, its better to"go with the flow", you know? However, you can always Topix email me.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#35245 Feb 8, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am ready for it to spring here , too. The first shipments of trees have started to arrive at the local garden centers and nurseries. How exciting! I just bought a Black Tartarian cherry tree (to attract wild birds). This variety is self fruitful, meaning that it does not need a pollinater. Now is a great time to add trees and shrubs to your landscape, so they get established before the hot summer months.
I'd like to see that.If you get a chance to sign in, you can post pictures on your site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council OKs request for new $12M intake loan; t... Aug 25 Sandra 1
High Country Seafood Aug 24 Tonya 2
Dr T J Mcanallen ? What happened to him (May '09) Aug 20 Hendmom1990 142
Jesse Grimes, Convicted Sex Offender (Feb '16) Aug 20 Mary 6
News Sex offender, former police officer faces new c... Aug 17 lester 4
Landry S. Debord Aug 15 IhaveballsLol 3
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Todd Mortgages