Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I don't fight with stupid women like you Allen.You being a dirty coward, maybe you can find someone and stab them in the back, that seems to be your specialty.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Now go eat a box of twinkies.
Meet ya the branch, I'll bring the "twinkie". You remember the branch don't ya? You talked about it enough, you knew all about the "ole' ways".
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Go Army wrote:
<quoted text>You're one to post, bitch. It's spelled "ax" not "axe", you illiterate tramp. Keep sharpening your ax, Gail.
According to Webster's both spellings are correct. So GTH
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

GA, you really should go, I'm sure your momma will be glad to see you.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I don't fight with stupid women like you Allen.You being a dirty coward, maybe you can find someone and stab them in the back, that seems to be your specialty.
You don't have to fight with me. The devil in you does it for you. ROF & LMFAO
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

High Five wrote:
<quoted text>
High Five man, you got that right.
Back at ya High Five. I love PA, beautiful country side and great people!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Meet ya the branch, I'll bring the "twinkie". You remember the branch don't ya? You talked about it enough, you knew all about the "ole' ways".
Sure go ahead and bring your Texas "Twinkie" Waco. I'll show him the way. Branch lettuce and ramps are not quite in season yet, but it won't be long. Better get a move on seasoning the iron. Mines ready to roll:)
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Oh no, you are FOS again. In the first post you claimed that there was no mention of shooting down the glider. So your very own link proved you FOS. Now you are claiming the airport manager was seeking fame when actually, the idiots had invaded her airport and were instructing her to communicate with the glider pilot because they didn't even know the frequencies. I doubt you would be seeking fame when a gang of idiots with guns are running around saying they are commandeering your airport and are threatening to shoot down a glider of all things. Are your eyes brown half way up or completely brown to the top?
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
"Vietcong"did just that in Vietnam...argue semantics with them much?
I didn't think so...my point was is you, like most, were not posting the entire story and only using parts that you felt were supporting your argument.
I gladly take to heart the opinion and insight of the Darlington, SC sheriffs office on what they deem is a viable threat than that of some broad trying to get her 15 minutes of fame in a sensationalized story.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Australia confiscated guns to make people safe. The results: 1. Aggravated Assaults increased 28% 2. Home invasions increased 21% 3. murders increased 19%
Aussies call that gun confiscation legislation the Criminal Empowerment Act.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Now go eat a box of twinkies.
Sorry Allen, that you're taken so much heat; for something so ridiculous. It's evident that there are many people with more serious problems than me. Which really makes me feel quite good!

Have a nice evening Allen, you really seem like a nice and genuine person. Too bad I didn't get to talk to you more. To deal with this junk; I'd rather fight in Iraq barehanded.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Oh no, you are FOS again. In the first post you claimed that there was no mention of shooting down the glider. So your very own link proved you FOS. Now you are claiming the airport manager was seeking fame when actually, the idiots had invaded her airport and were instructing her to communicate with the glider pilot because they didn't even know the frequencies. I doubt you would be seeking fame when a gang of idiots with guns are running around saying they are commandeering your airport and are threatening to shoot down a glider of all things. Are your eyes brown half way up or completely brown to the top?
<quoted text>
Semantics guy. Semantics.

And, as usual, your information is incorrect.

I figure you for the "Excessive use of force" types if they had shot the glider down.
LuLu

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, can you think of a better way to deliver an incendiary device than a glider? Like was said before, lucky the guy wasn't shot down. The glider should have known better even if the ones on the ground didn't.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I figure you for the "Excessive use of force" types if they had shot the glider down.
"Semantics" is the new Republican code word for "You've got my ass nailed up on the wall on that one, and I have no intelligent response to come back with".

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Semantics" is the new Republican code word for "You've got my ass nailed up on the wall on that one, and I have no intelligent response to come back with".
oooohhhh!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TSF wrote:
Australia confiscated guns to make people safe. The results: 1. Aggravated Assaults increased 28% 2. Home invasions increased 21% 3. murders increased 19%
Aussies call that gun confiscation legislation the Criminal Empowerment Act.
Here Here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
But your side is notorious for using semantics. You shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house!
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Wrong again. I would NOT call it excessive use of force. I would call it ILLEGAL AND CRIMINAL USE OF FORCE because 1. local LE does not have the authority or jurisdiction to shoot down any aircraft for any reason 2. because the pilot had violated no airspace restriction, 3.had violated no laws 4. had not violated any FAA rules 5. Only military command structure can order the shooting down of a civilian aircraft. As you leave the USA , how about taking other idiots like those in Darlington County with you.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Yes, I think almost any way , including burros, would be a better method. Since gliders have no engine, they cannot be just driven from point A directly to point B. Gliders have to CIRCLE to find lift and gain altitude to move to the next thermal or wave , where ever that might be . When they lose lift and altitude, they have to land, where ever that might be. Also, because of weight considerations, gliders are so light that breaking thorugh a wall in a frame house would be questionable. Breaking through a 15 ft thick steel reinforced containment building would be impossible, even for a 787 jetliner. But I must say that this discussion has been a learning experience for me personally. I never dreamed that there ore folks who can read and write that would have such misunderstanding of the law and of physics.
LuLu wrote:
<quoted text>TSF, can you think of a better way to deliver an incendiary device than a glider? Like was said before, lucky the guy wasn't shot down. The glider should have known better even if the ones on the ground didn't.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

TSF wrote:
Wrong again. I would NOT call it excessive use of force. I would call it ILLEGAL AND CRIMINAL USE OF FORCE because 1. local LE does not have the authority or jurisdiction to shoot down any aircraft for any reason 2. because the pilot had violated no airspace restriction, 3.had violated no laws 4. had not violated any FAA rules 5. Only military command structure can order the shooting down of a civilian aircraft. As you leave the USA , how about taking other idiots like those in Darlington County with you.
<quoted text>
What DOES constitute an airspace violation?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>But your side is notorious for using semantics. You shouldn't throw rocks when you live in a glass house!
You're playing Republican dodge ball again. Let's see some examples

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Todd Discussions

Search the Todd Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Deep Gap Fire Department 6 hr Dave 12
Thersea Thu mr curious 1
who's fatter Thu weight watchers 1
Thinking about moving to Boone (Jan '11) Jul 29 Pot to Kettle 49
Lemon vid (May '12) Dec '13 James Heafner 2
Once homeless, Latina reaches out to Charlotte'... (Aug '13) Aug '13 SherlockHolmes 1
Graham: IRS targeted... (May '13) May '13 Boone Concerned Citizen 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Todd Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Todd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE