Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
just dropped by

Lumberton, NC

#31741 Jan 6, 2013
you'all remind me of Craigslist Rants and Raves. Loser's Day Care. You people get a life. What a wasteland. I'm gone
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#31742 Jan 6, 2013
I notice that the stock markets went up around 300 points as a result of the Obama/democrat tax cuts for working Americans being made permanent. See how the economy can recover without complete obstruction from republikans?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31743 Jan 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
I notice that the stock markets went up around 300 points as a result of the Obama/democrat tax cuts for working Americans being made permanent. See how the economy can recover without complete obstruction from republikans?
Republicans don't recognize the positives, only the negatives that Fox News Reports. O'Reilly or Hannity neither one only give reports when the stock market is down. Therefore, they didn't know this happened. By the way, does O'Reilly and Hannity use telprompters, Pro, or is it only Rachel Maddow and MSNBC reporters?
Gail

Chicago, IL

#31744 Jan 6, 2013
Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
tan

White Oak, TX

#31745 Jan 6, 2013
wow

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31746 Jan 6, 2013
Gail wrote:
Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
Good observation from one who brings hate and division into the world on a daily basis.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31747 Jan 6, 2013
Gail wrote:
Look everyone! Arnold the half-breed monkey boy has learned a new word and doesn't even know how to spell it. Isn't it cute how the little monkey is trying to spell "teleprompter".....t he little baboon spells it "telprompter" just the way he pronounces it. The little ape doesn't even know what the word means, bless his little redbone heart!
You damn b###c ! I turn my back for one minute, and you're back with Arnold!! When are you going to understand-I NEED ATTENTION!! You damn traitor!! You haven't called me any names today at all!!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31748 Jan 6, 2013
Arnold I was recently contacted by a media outlet in the Midwest and asked to give my opinion on"cyber bullying".They had gone through"Topix"and noticed that I had been singled out frequently in that regard.I explained to them that at first, I was angered, but after awhile I became intrigued by all the attention.I told them how my friends began to get on Topix, just to check out the latest round of horrific insults being directed my way! In short, I was becoming a minor celebrity in my circle of friends! I told them that without"Gail"and her numerous aliases, I would frankly be lost.
Gail

Chicago, IL

#31749 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You damn b###c ! I turn my back for one minute, and you're back with Arnold!! When are you going to understand-I NEED ATTENTION!! You damn traitor!! You haven't called me any names today at all!!
Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31750 Jan 6, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D
Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31751 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!
No, No, not at all. Gail likes to abuse me more because I am a retarted Zebra father figure. She wants to take advantage of my Food Stamp money and HUD Section 8. She is trying now to find a way to move in with me in a colored neighborhood. She gets off to low pants and young punks on crack. She has a line of them behind the Nasty Freeze every night in Lenoir. That way she can save on gas money.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31752 Jan 6, 2013
Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31753 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!
Well, I walk so many rats here in Section 8 already, but I would make Gail's rat a priority if she started getting her mail here in Colored town. I am also sure that all the crack head boys would chip in to buy her a new rat leash, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31754 Jan 6, 2013
As the First Church of Atheism site states:

“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:

“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...

This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#31755 Jan 6, 2013
HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS


Terrorists Discovered 0

Transvestites 133

Hernias 1,485

Hemorrhoid cases 3,172

Enlarged Prostates 8,249

Breast Implants 59,350

Natural Blondes 3

Member of congress with no balls 535

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#31756 Jan 6, 2013
emlu wrote:
As the First Church of Atheism site states:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...
This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
Mike worships the god of science? I knew he was a believer!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31757 Jan 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS
Terrorists Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid cases 3,172
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3
Member of congress with no balls 535
Does that include of exclude all the women representatives?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#31759 Jan 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
I notice that the stock markets went up around 300 points as a result of the Obama/democrat tax cuts for working Americans being made permanent. See how the economy can recover without complete obstruction from republikans?


The rich are getting richer.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31760 Jan 6, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich are getting richer.
Taxpayer. The Communist Manifesto. Please reveal my political leanings with direct quotes from this work that shows how I am in accordance with this philosophy.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31761 Jan 7, 2013
emlu wrote:
As the First Church of Atheism site states:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...
This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
The first article claims atheists are pushing Christians out of public life. What? I challenge that claim. Congress has one openly atheist in their ranks. So who is pushing whom?

The people who are in this church may be called religion, but other atheists do not by definition have a unified worldview, so it does not fit the definition of religion.

Also, atheists being of no religion does not really help them in any court cases as the article claims. Note he does not cite any.

The religious just hate that atheism is not a religion. They hate we do not normally value blind faith.

The way this article talks about religion, the republican and democratic party could be called a religion. Kind of makes the word lose its real meaning and intentions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
April medynski (Jun '16) Nov 28 Paul 16
Appalachian Pressure Washing & Staining Nov 28 Dave 2
waffle house girls ? Nov 27 showby994 1
Angie Auton Miller???? (Jul '09) Nov 23 Unknown 13
Cameron Ferguson Atty (Jan '09) Nov 23 Smith23 398
Local Business Nov 22 Liz 2

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Todd Mortgages