Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#23 Oct 21, 2012
Stan wrote:
No one should even consider voting Republican! Voters should support local Democrats as they are of the same party as President Obama.
Huh? People should vote for someone just because they're in the same party as the President?
Stan

West Jefferson, NC

#24 Oct 21, 2012
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? People should vote for someone just because they're in the same party as the President?
If they are Democrats they have to be good people. Local Democrats just spent $7,000 at local businesses. I did not see the Republicans doing anything like that in Boone.
Snuggy

Boone, NC

#25 Oct 22, 2012
L.M.A.O!!!!
brian

Sugar Grove, NC

#26 Oct 22, 2012
Stan wrote:
No one should even consider voting Republican! Voters should support local Democrats as they are of the same party as President Obama.
And he is a complete moron that has tried his best to drive our country into the ground inthe last 4 years. Wake up people this man has pissed away more tax dollars in the last 4 years than the last 10 presidents combined.And what do we have to show for it? NOTHING! All these companies that he gave Billions of our tax dollars to have now gone bankrupt and our money is lost forever. Yea he is a stand up guy
Snuggy

Boone, NC

#27 Oct 22, 2012
I would love to know how Stan got the specks on the $7,000 Democrats have spent in local businesses. Could you tell them apart from the Republicans ? Did they have bigger pocket books or thicker rimmed glasses ? Did they drive up in hybrid cars ? W.T.F ? Were they gay ? How could you be at all of those businesses at once ? Did this all go down at once ? B.S. How do you know how much Republicans spend in town ? Jackass!!!!
Boone Voter 2

Greer, SC

#28 Oct 22, 2012
I will Vote for Obama and i will vote for anyone other than our current town council! Hopefully we can find a dem in this town that will actually try to do something to besides destroy our local business.
Stan

West Jefferson, NC

#29 Oct 22, 2012
Boone Voter 2 wrote:
I will Vote for Obama and i will vote for anyone other than our current town council! Hopefully we can find a dem in this town that will actually try to do something to besides destroy our local business.
You are a traitor to the Democratic Party!
Stan

West Jefferson, NC

#30 Oct 22, 2012
Snuggy wrote:
I would love to know how Stan got the specks on the $7,000 Democrats have spent in local businesses. Could you tell them apart from the Republicans ? Did they have bigger pocket books or thicker rimmed glasses ? Did they drive up in hybrid cars ? W.T.F ? Were they gay ? How could you be at all of those businesses at once ? Did this all go down at once ? B.S. How do you know how much Republicans spend in town ? Jackass!!!!
Dumb Dumb. All you have to do is read the local paper over the last several months regarding the Democratic Cash Mobs and how much they have spent. Thankfully with have a president and a town council that can add up the figures and seek a way of taking us into the future.
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#31 Oct 22, 2012
Stan, I hope you're just joking. The cash mob is a joke. If you really wanted to give them credit for giving a boost to a local business, you have to compare what the cash mob brings in to another comparable weekend. You can say, "Hey, our cash mob gave Hilltop $2,000 this weekend." But, how much would they have made without the cash mob? Give me those numbers, and then we can talk about how effective these cash mobs are.
Boone Voter 2

Greer, SC

#32 Oct 22, 2012
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a traitor to the Democratic Party!
No sir you are the traitor! What is that makes you a Dem? Is it that our local council has ruined any hope a small business might have in this town? Is it that you got to have big bucks to even start something in this town? Is it that you love the rampant good ole boy system if your not in the councils click you have no hope.. No sir you are the traitor vote these local idiots out and lets find someone who is actually a dem.
Snuggy

Boone, NC

#33 Oct 22, 2012
I wonder why the Republicans don't cash mob around town...hmmm Can't think of any other reason except who gives a crap about being recognized in the paper about how mush slushy funds they have spent.L.M.A.O.
Thelma

Zionville, NC

#34 Oct 22, 2012
I'm not sure how this post got turned around to the Town of Boone being the mob but I do think that the problem with Planning and Inspections is the man they have for the job! As for the small business owners if they have money to start out with they won't have any when they finish. I don't think it has anything to do with The Templetons making more money on their businesses now I think it is personal and I think its great. Its about time someone is trying to take back their town! I hope he keeps fighting them and he wins!
Brilliant

Boone, NC

#35 Oct 22, 2012
It's a good thing the Democrats have a "cash mob." If Virginia Roseman writes the checks, the local merchants would be sorry.
Stan

West Jefferson, NC

#36 Oct 22, 2012
We don't need to become the next slum which overdevelopment would bring to Boone. The uniqueness of Boone is to be found in the mountains around it. Not everyone wants to pave over it for another business or more student rentals. Fortunately there Democrats, locally, statewide and nationally, who want to preserve the best we have to offer and stand up for what they believe. If it was not for the Democrats on the town council Boone would be doomed. Vote a straight Democratic ticket for good things in the future.
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#37 Oct 22, 2012
And what's going to be built on the old high school property?
Look at me

Charlotte, NC

#38 Oct 23, 2012
Has anyone ever sat down and actually looked through the town council minutes (they are online). Whle you are there take a look at the unified development ordinance, it was a huge eye opener when i did. It's really shocking. Stan take a look before you comment any more please!
Boonie

Charlotte, NC

#39 Oct 23, 2012
Stan wrote:
Obama is not running for Boone Town Council.
Snuggy

Boone, NC

#40 Oct 23, 2012
Obama ? lmao .Does anyone know what his district looked like in Chicago?What a mess.
Stan

West Jefferson, NC

#41 Oct 23, 2012
Boonie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not running for Boone Town Council.
Thankfully President Obama is not running for Boone town council as disloyal Democrats would certainly vote against him just as they are planning to vote against the current members. Folks you need to support the party and put your personal, megadeveloper interests aside.
Folks it is time to take a stand and vote Democratic.
Stan is a dummy

Zionville, NC

#42 Oct 24, 2012
Stan you big dummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr T J Mcanallen ? What happened to him (May '09) Wed LasVegasPatient 143
Local Business Wed Eyeroll 3
Does anyone know FL Davis (Nov '13) Wed Carrie 10
News Franklin Graham rebuts pope on Islam: - This is... Nov 29 narako 2
April medynski (Jun '16) Nov 28 Paul 16
Appalachian Pressure Washing & Staining Nov 28 Dave 2
waffle house girls ? Nov 27 showby994 1

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance