First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sphinxter

Boone, NC

#41 Jun 30, 2012
homework wrote:
Do Ur Homework...
Ok, I did my homework. Detectives not listed as WCSO personnel, no mention of them either on Boone PD site although I couldn't find an entire employee listing. So, are they for real or not.....?
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#42 Jun 30, 2012
Jullian is a Detective with WCSO, and I know that there used to be a Hagaman at BPD, but he could have moved to moved to work with daddy.
Propellor

West Jefferson, NC

#43 Jul 1, 2012
dang wrote:
The social worker showed up with detective Julian and detective hagamen, she handed over a safety plan and the officers searched each room. Found nothing, left with nothing, no charges ever filed by law enforcement or dss. Demands for the accused abuser was immediate drug test, supervised visits with the child, told she must receive therapy and prove to the father of the child that she was safe to be around her son. The child was removed from her home immediately. Clinched........ mom (accused) took child everywhere, did homework, fishing, skating, bowling, nascar races, reading, movies, no criminal record, 1 speeding ticket.*****dad(dss gave him custody, also the jerk who called his ex , saying he was calling dss cuz he wanted child's disability and to claim on taxes) has been in rehab x3, FEDERAL convicted felon, manufactures and consumes moonshine, avid pothead, arrested April 09 for assault on a Female, communicating threats, wrecked vehicle night of arrest damaging personal property..........but dss in our county felt the child was safer with him..........WTF?????? I DO PRAY DAILY someone figures out the wrong doing in this ladys case. She has no communications with child at all and hasn't been allowed since December. Case was closed, and mom pays child support to dad, whose parents keep the child 90% of the time. They wouldn't even allow phone communications on his birthday or mothers day. Mom is now suffering depression, hardly leaves the home and cries at the sun coming up. That's our wonderful system. It sickens me to death. Not 1 attorney, or officer would help, offer advice, or even look into the matter.
I assume the Dss are very proud of the sadistic accomplishment. Hell is too nice for them all.
Look at the forum..."Does anyone pray anymore?" Yaaaah! someone does. You go Dang!!! Dont get offended. It will rob your faith that is necessary for your prayers to be effective.
junkytrunky

Ferguson, NC

#44 Jul 5, 2012
Yes, detective Julian is narcotics, his wife Tara, used to and might still work at watauga medical.
Don't know hagamans specifics, but they are very real.
Undercover ( 100%) sure.......
sick

Ashburn, VA

#45 Oct 21, 2012
Watauga county DSS upholds the neglect from parents all the time. I have seen it first hand tor five years now. There is a child who goes to Green Valley who the system has failed her whole life. The great staff at the school has done everything to save this child with no luck thanks to dss.
angel

Boone, NC

#46 Jan 4, 2013
DSS is very corrupt in watauga county. the good news is, the dirtiest of all caseworkers, is no longer employed there. It took my family 2 yrs but, we have our angel home, and that creep is gone. keep fighting!!!!
dirty dss worker

United States

#47 Mar 6, 2013
They still have 2 that haven't got the sense God gave a goat. 2 That do NOT follow law and are easily bought off.
jamie

Greeneville, TN

#48 Mar 6, 2013
Who
dirty dss worker

United States

#49 Mar 6, 2013
Chad and Keri

Since: Mar 15

Virginia Beach, VA

#50 Mar 4, 2015
DSS in Watauga County are crooks. My ex and I were arrested on a false charge. I posted both of our bails in less then 5 mins of being cuffed. But DSS had already taken our son. Now I could understand them doing so if we were going to jail. But seconds after posting bail I approached Chad Slagely And Craig Mckenny and asked to have my son back. They said they couldn't do that. When I asked to see the paper he was holding in his hand he told me he couldn't do that either. So i snatched it out of his hand. And read aloud for everyone to hear and right their in black and white it stated if the parents are incarcerated dss can take the child when i confronted them with that they told us they could have our son back to us the next day. I got pissed she got pissed and we said fine we are calling the FBI (I have the number on speed dial) and reporting a kidnapping because we are both free and not in jail. Come to find out they sent our son into another state. They had him back to us in 36 mins now someone tell me they are honest people
SMH

Burgaw, NC

#51 Mar 11, 2015
blarney wrote:
<quoted text> Do yoy think they would prey upon anyone who could afford an attorney?
Well, that's just BS. You get a court appointed attorney in DSS court if you want one.
SMH

Burgaw, NC

#52 Mar 11, 2015
Watauga23 wrote:
DSS in Watauga County are crooks. My ex and I were arrested on a false charge. I posted both of our bails in less then 5 mins of being cuffed. But DSS had already taken our son. Now I could understand them doing so if we were going to jail. But seconds after posting bail I approached Chad Slagely And Craig Mckenny and asked to have my son back. They said they couldn't do that. When I asked to see the paper he was holding in his hand he told me he couldn't do that either. So i snatched it out of his hand. And read aloud for everyone to hear and right their in black and white it stated if the parents are incarcerated dss can take the child when i confronted them with that they told us they could have our son back to us the next day. I got pissed she got pissed and we said fine we are calling the FBI (I have the number on speed dial) and reporting a kidnapping because we are both free and not in jail. Come to find out they sent our son into another state. They had him back to us in 36 mins now someone tell me they are honest people
. The fact you have the FBI on speed dial tells me you are a freaking paranoid nut. No normal does that. Are u a Mocilan?
Gary

Boone, NC

#53 Mar 12, 2015
SMH wrote:
<quoted text>. The fact you have the FBI on speed dial tells me you are a freaking paranoid nut. No normal does that. Are u a Mocilan?
Bahaaahaaahaaa! There for a while, it seemed like Steve was in the magistrates office every week, either getting charged, or taking out charges. He was the plaintiff or defendant in multiple protective order cases. CRAZY!!!
SMH

Burgaw, NC

#54 Mar 12, 2015
snuggy creepo wrote:
Why do you think Legal Aid left Boone? I think they were over powered by the good ole boy monopoly.I'm just a dumb ass though.
Legal Aid funding was cut so there are only a few locations in the state handling numerous counties. But, you are entitled to a court appointed attorney in DSS court, if you qualify financially. Meaning you have limited financial resources.
kevin

United States

#55 Apr 2, 2015
go figure wrote:
I agree, a lot of behind the scenes, including but not limited too: ass kissing , lying, failure to communicate, invention of scenarios, the practice of family disruption, the art of word twisting 101, falsifying documents, I'm sure there are some I've left out.
Oh Yes, degrees (lololol) received from a cracker Jack box
MANSON has more common sense and compassion
Spoken like a true redneck backwoods country---- bet you've had dealings with them too...must have lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr T J Mcanallen ? What happened to him (May '09) Sat Hendmom1990 142
Jesse Grimes, Convicted Sex Offender Aug 20 Mary 6
News Sex offender, former police officer faces new c... Aug 17 lester 4
Landry S. Debord Aug 15 IhaveballsLol 3
News Boone pays to settle wrongful arrest lawsuit Aug 15 Bob 4
Cornetts on the Hill Aug 14 Josh 4
carolina west voice mail (Jan '11) Aug 12 Jackoline Cleverly 4

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance