DSS/CPS Watauga county

Posted in the Todd Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Just wondering if anyone has been mistreated, or not treated fairly. Do you think certain laws or rights violated?
Any social workers biased & twisting your words to hurt not help you or someone you know? Believe they act on phony reports or malicious reports? Do they do right by families? Do they investigate before removing a child or do they jump the gun & take a child because of a report?
snuggy creepo

Forest City, NC

#2 Jan 18, 2012
(I.M.O.) Go nose around the Hospitality House and see if there is a lucrative business of taking children from mothers.Talk about kicking someone when their down...Geepers.
Bsw

Batesburg, SC

#3 Jan 18, 2012
They never jump the gun, there are strict rules in effect and their number one goal is to keep families together

“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#4 Jan 18, 2012
CPS is a Org. full corrupt criminals and abusers. I am not familiar specifically with Watauga Co. but nationwide its out of control.

http://www.crossroad.to/News/child_protection...

http://www.familyrights.us

http://www.fightcps.com
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#5 Jan 18, 2012
Bsw............that's the biggest joke I've heard.
snuggy creepo

Forest City, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2012
What would you expect giving ultra liberal democrats that kind of power?
Joseph

Todd, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2012
I have a friend who is repeatedly mistreated by them. If I told you some of the story's your head would explode.

“Are you ready???”

Since: May 10

West Jefferson,NC

#8 Jan 18, 2012
Rape, child slavery, assault, torture, selling them into drugs are common in fact they just gave a CPS director in Texas 10 yrs for raping a 8 yr old boy and his own son. I have been catching info on this for several yrs and the problem is way under reported my the mainstream media and the Gov't covers much of it up - they have to it is the Gov't thats doing it!
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#9 Jan 19, 2012
I'd like to hear Joseph. I too have a friend who has been through hell & it just gets worse. More people need to voice the wrongs & call the crooked.......... out! I know its embarrassing & hurts but they've hurt enough families. Hope to hear your story / info soon!
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#10 Jan 19, 2012
Thanks watchman, looked @ the links...Great info.
john

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2012
i have a friend that is a veteran that was told by DSS that due to his combat service and the time he spent in war that this makes him an unfit parent. this is the same guy that would happily cut off his own fingers if he thought it would make life easier for his kids in any way shape or form.
Dss has a tendency to jump the gun take all there protective actions remove teh children from the home then ask questions about the aligations. In this day and age if DSS shows up to your home you are guilty of what ever they say and it is a pure fight to prove your innocence. At one time DSS was a good org. to have around, today they are over powered under supervised and they tear more families apart then they help
ray

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2012
When I was growing up we didnt have DSS parents were allowed to spank there children when they got into trouble and we ended up with a great generation of adults that put us on the moon, gave us computers, the internet, and more other ideas than you could ever imagine. these days as a parent if you spank your child all that child has to do is go to school and complain to a teacher that a parent spanked them and you guessed it DSS will be at your door. what kind of children are we raising today because of this? kids that go to school shooting one another, stealing, doing drugs, murdering, and god knows what else. The courts and the law expect you to raise your children to know right from wrong and to teach them discipline but not to hold them accountable when they screw up. give them a time out for there behavior problems if that doesnt work put the children on medication. This world would be alot better off if DSS was disbanded adn the money they have been wasting was put to good use in our economy
Joseph

Todd, NC

#13 Jan 20, 2012
blahblahblah wrote:
I'd like to hear Joseph. I too have a friend who has been through hell & it just gets worse. More people need to voice the wrongs & call the crooked.......... out! I know its embarrassing & hurts but they've hurt enough families. Hope to hear your story / info soon!
Out of respect for my friend I can not give any details for a number of reason one of which is he is still fighting with them and his attorney saids to watch what is said. I would hate to post any thing that might cause him trouble
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#14 Jan 23, 2012
I certainly understand. I hope everything works out
My friend couldn't afford an attorney.
blarney

Forest City, NC

#15 Jan 23, 2012
blahblahblah wrote:
I certainly understand. I hope everything works out
My friend couldn't afford an attorney.
Do yoy think they would prey upon anyone who could afford an attorney?
Just saying

Spartanburg, SC

#16 Jan 24, 2012
ray wrote:
When I was growing up we didnt have DSS parents were allowed to spank there children when they got into trouble and we ended up with a great generation of adults that put us on the moon, gave us computers, the internet, and more other ideas than you could ever imagine. these days as a parent if you spank your child all that child has to do is go to school and complain to a teacher that a parent spanked them and you guessed it DSS will be at your door. what kind of children are we raising today because of this? kids that go to school shooting one another, stealing, doing drugs, murdering, and god knows what else. The courts and the law expect you to raise your children to know right from wrong and to teach them discipline but not to hold them accountable when they screw up. give them a time out for there behavior problems if that doesnt work put the children on medication. This world would be alot better off if DSS was disbanded adn the money they have been wasting was put to good use in our economy
No one spanked you for your grammar.
Just saying

Spartanburg, SC

#17 Jan 24, 2012
john wrote:
i have a friend that is a veteran that was told by DSS that due to his combat service and the time he spent in war that this makes him an unfit parent. this is the same guy that would happily cut off his own fingers if he thought it would make life easier for his kids in any way shape or form.
I do not believe that. Why in the world would you believe your friend?
Just saying

Spartanburg, SC

#18 Jan 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="My friend couldn't afford an attorney.[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of attorneys that would have helped your friend.
blahblahblah

Davenport, IA

#19 Jan 26, 2012
Ya think?????????? I stand to disagree.
snuggy creepo

Boone, NC

#20 Jan 26, 2012
Why do you think Legal Aid left Boone? I think they were over powered by the good ole boy monopoly.I'm just a dumb ass though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USFS doesn't rule out fracking in WNC forests 11 hr Timmy_ 21
Anyone know Janet Greer ? 12 hr TNvolman 1
New Hagan bumper sticker 19 hr emlu 1
Randy for Sheriff? LOL Oct 20 BONER 13
Primedical Healthcare anyone?? (Feb '11) Oct 18 Of These Hills 27
Anna Marie Smith Oct 18 Of These Hills 9
mark lawrence (Apr '09) Oct 16 james combs 4
Todd Dating
Find my Match

Todd Jobs