what happened to kelsie million? is s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dontworryaboutit

Wilmington, NC

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Why is this even a forum? Can you imagine the fact that assholes like you all are talking about it on some shady blog site? Can you imagine how her mother, her father, her husband feel when they see this? Why do people thrive on gossip and hearsay? It's sick. Nobody knows why, I'm sure her family is asking the same question every second of every day. It's not for you people to assume or think about. Just think about them, wish them well and don't make it your pathetic gossip. RIP Sweet girl.
lala

Fleetwood, NC

#23 Mar 4, 2013
Come on people really God bless this girls soul
imagine

United States

#24 Mar 6, 2013
Praying for her family. This is a cruel world, may God cover her with his love and peace .
May he hold her loved ones near .
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Suicide is no joke wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the common issues with suicide is the "hush-hush" nature by which they are handled. With a neighboring county (Ashe) having the highest suicide rate in the state, I believe that we shouldn't hide the nature of these deaths. Yes, the family deserves some privacy but if you sugar coat the real issue, you do a disservice to the greater community whose desire is to soften the perception of this largely preventable cause of death among young people. People need to know the signs, be informed, and work to provide services to those who might be considering suicide. It's much like drug overdoses.. no one ever wants to talk about it but it keeps happening. Are we so complacent to teen and young adult deaths that we would rather protect a family's reputation than to shed some light on these very real issues that are happening far to often.. Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among 15-24 year olds. Now that is something that is worth talking about!
First of all what happened isn't anyone's business. Nobody is trying to protect an image here. And if the family wants to help others then let them reach out to the public. The death of this young lady isn't being sugar coated in anyway. Nor is the privacy or the hush hush of her death be a disservice to the community. The family deserves total privacy unless they want to come out and be totally open about it.
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#26 Mar 27, 2013
dontworryaboutit wrote:
Why is this even a forum? Can you imagine the fact that assholes like you all are talking about it on some shady blog site? Can you imagine how her mother, her father, her husband feel when they see this? Why do people thrive on gossip and hearsay? It's sick. Nobody knows why, I'm sure her family is asking the same question every second of every day. It's not for you people to assume or think about. Just think about them, wish them well and don't make it your pathetic gossip. RIP Sweet girl.
Thank you!
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#27 Mar 27, 2013
That guy wrote:
She hung herslef
What a jerk! You have no right!
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#28 Mar 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
Well, it didn't take long for the trash to get on here.
That is exactly what it is! TRASH!!!
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#29 Mar 27, 2013
That guy wrote:
Sorry i spelled herself wrong. And i wasnt trying to be rude. The person asked a question and i simply answered it
Nobody's business!!
Anonymous

West Jefferson, NC

#30 Mar 27, 2013
Bob wrote:
Trash
I certainly hope you bob from Boone weren't saying she is trash! If so, that would be you.
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#31 Mar 27, 2013
Nope. Trash are the people who jump on here to stick their nose in other. peoples business. I'm terribly sorry that a young lady felt that this was her only option.
sad this happened

Jacksonville, FL

#32 May 16, 2013
its sad this happened and it could have been someone made her feel this was her only out! she had a baby young and was alone and probably confused...post partum may have kicked in along with a very naggy mother in law, and her being so young felt she had no out or any other option...): so sad for lee, kelsies family, and their young baby.
jo_lynn

Boone, NC

#33 May 17, 2013
DO NOT SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE, LOOK WHAT GOD DONE DID
Fooks Sake

Granite Falls, NC

#34 May 20, 2013
jo_lynn wrote:
DO NOT SEX BEFORE MARRAIGE, LOOK WHAT GOD DONE DID
Look what our education system "done didn't".
Biggie McBig

Hickory, NC

#36 May 24, 2013
she really be dead? really man? she really hung hersef? really man? dat takes some patience to do dat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shatley springs (Jul '14) 20 hr PoopShoot 2
nancy rivenbark atty (Sep '09) Jul 24 Seriously 50
What do you think Jul 23 Paula 3
News Former Frogurt property purchased for $706,000 Jul 10 Bob 1
Kratom now avalible locally (Apr '11) Jul 10 digging dank 19
mr original gyros closed (Jun '14) Jul 10 huh 22
Landry S. Debord Jul 10 Lmao 1

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance