what happened to kelsie million? is s...

what happened to kelsie million? is she ok?

Posted in the Todd Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Saw something about this on facebook..... Hope she is ok.....
That guy

Boone, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2013
She hung herslef
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Well, it didn't take long for the trash to get on here.
Wil

Maiden, NC

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Joe wrote:
Well, it didn't take long for the trash to get on here.
Never does.
concerned

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2013
That guy wrote:
She hung herslef
Praying for the family. Such a tragedy.
Family member

Oxford, NC

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Could you spell herself correctly! She deserves that a-hole!
That guy

Boone, NC

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Sorry i spelled herself wrong. And i wasnt trying to be rude. The person asked a question and i simply answered it
Joe

Carolina Beach, NC

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Trash
None of your business

West Jefferson, NC

#9 Feb 17, 2013
That guy wrote:
Sorry i spelled herself wrong. And i wasnt trying to be rude. The person asked a question and i simply answered it
. Doesn't matter!! How and why are no ones business except family and who they think need to know!! You really have no courtesy or respect!! How dare you!!
Suicide is no joke

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Feb 18, 2013
None of your business wrote:
<quoted text>. Doesn't matter!! How and why are no ones business except family and who they think need to know!! You really have no courtesy or respect!! How dare you!!
One of the common issues with suicide is the "hush-hush" nature by which they are handled. With a neighboring county (Ashe) having the highest suicide rate in the state, I believe that we shouldn't hide the nature of these deaths. Yes, the family deserves some privacy but if you sugar coat the real issue, you do a disservice to the greater community whose desire is to soften the perception of this largely preventable cause of death among young people. People need to know the signs, be informed, and work to provide services to those who might be considering suicide. It's much like drug overdoses.. no one ever wants to talk about it but it keeps happening. Are we so complacent to teen and young adult deaths that we would rather protect a family's reputation than to shed some light on these very real issues that are happening far to often.. Suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death among 15-24 year olds. Now that is something that is worth talking about!
curious and concerned

Kansas City, MO

#11 Feb 18, 2013
does anybody know why this young mother took her life?
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Trash
avery

Hickory, NC

#13 Feb 18, 2013
So sorry for her MOM
idk

Kansas City, MO

#14 Feb 18, 2013
poor lee i feel bad for that baby being raised without his mommy. :(
Really

Boone, NC

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
Trash
whats wrong with you??? Have some respect !
Bob

Carolina Beach, NC

#16 Feb 19, 2013
I'm sorry, but if you hop nonlinear just to be nosey about how why why somebody lost their life, your trash.
wut

Hickory, NC

#18 Feb 19, 2013
its not in the paper or anything. did she really kill herself??
Life is love

Fleetwood, NC

#19 Feb 19, 2013
I just think that in this day and life anyone is capably to cross that line with anything. I don't really know what happened but her family is in my prayers, I did know her she was a very sweet person.
Louise

Boone, NC

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Suicide is a horrid way for a mother,father,husband and all family members loose their child. Allot of very fine people are involved in this death and they need our prayers and love right now. Kelsie was a beautiful young woman and her husband was a wonderful young man. We need to pray for them to get thru this with the least amount of pain from outsiders who are not in the immediate family. They have a precious child to raise who will need their strength to guide him thru This , only support and pray
Thank you9514
isabelle

Fleetwood, NC

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Why? Does anyone know why???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy rivenbark atty (Sep '09) Sun Seriously 50
What do you think Sat Paula 3
News Former Frogurt property purchased for $706,000 Jul 10 Bob 1
Kratom now avalible locally (Apr '11) Jul 10 digging dank 19
mr original gyros closed (Jun '14) Jul 10 huh 22
Landry S. Debord Jul 10 Lmao 1
Weed Eater Repair? Jul 6 Skee 1

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance