Graham: IRS targeted...

May 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Watauga Democrat

Franklin Graham, son of evangelist Billy Graham and president of Boone-based Christian international relief organization Samaritan's Purse, said in a letter to President Barack Obama Tuesday he believes his organization was among the conservative groups targeted by the Internal Revenue Service.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Boohoo. The whole operation is a sham. This man should be behind bars, not making millions.
TDR

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

He also needs to quit yelling about politics.
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Agreed.
Boone Concerned Citizen

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bob wrote:
Boohoo. The whole operation is a sham. This man should be behind bars, not making millions.
How so? Dont run and hide again Bob,,,,,,errrr Stan,,,,just answer the question.

I wonder if you have the balls to say that to Mr. Grahams face.
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh, boy. What is your obsession with me? I already proved you wrong on the other thread. Do I need to whoop up on you on this thread too?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 20, 2013
 
Bob wrote:
Boohoo. The whole operation is a sham.
...and what facts do you have to base that on?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good is targeted by evil.
Boone Concerned Citizen

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bob once again proves what a bafoon he is. One has only to look at most any of his past statements to realize he simply is a idiot without an agenda.

Stan, I will ask you again. Would you say these things to mr. grahams face? I can arrange that you know.

Coward behind a keyboard is what you are bob,,,,,,,,a true idiot
wow

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Don't you have to stay out of politics to be a non profit?
Boone Concerned Citizen

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

wow wrote:
Don't you have to stay out of politics to be a non profit?
No, not really. You can look up what a 501(c) organization is to help show the way the government looks at (and supposedly treats) non-profits.

I hope that helps
Boone Concerned Citizen

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bob wrote:
Oh, boy. What is your obsession with me? I already proved you wrong on the other thread. Do I need to whoop up on you on this thread too?
crickets,,,,,,,,,,
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 21, 2013
 
Boone Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
crickets,,,,,,,,,,
Sorry, I'm not playing into your games.
Boone Concerned Citizen

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Then stop spouting off about things you have no idea about and/or know nothing about. People like you literally sicken me.

You are known in the real world as a "Hoopelhead"

Your days of slinging liberal idealistic unrealistic statements around without a single fact or personal knowledge are over. From here on in, you sir will be held accountable for all the diarrhea that continually spews from your mouth.

Think before you type is all I am really asking.
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

I disagree. I gave you a valid argument on the other thread about why a Walgreens is not suitable for that location, and you completely ignored it. And how are you going to hold somebody accountable on Topix? I guess you think you're the internet police...
Bob

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fact: anything religion based is a sham. Now what is your argument?
Boone Concerned Citizen

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bob wrote:
Fact: anything religion based is a sham. Now what is your argument?
just wow........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Todd Discussions

Search the Todd Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 49,258
Watauga County Sheriff's race 5 hr check it 33
Humane Society (Oct '12) Mon bob 12
Logan wv Mon bob 4
Brit Springer for D.A. Sun 23 years an attorney 61
doctor Sun concern 1
Fatties Apr 12 Truth 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Todd Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Todd People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••