Dr. Fann - Suboxone
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DIM louisville ky

United States

#23 Feb 16, 2013
Dr. Mark Jorrisch is a piece of shit doesnt care about you just wants your money will cut u off and send you into withdrawals when you are out working on a full time job and cant make it to your appt. Because your job makes you go out of state all of these doctors like dr. Jorrisch dont care about you getting a job and holding full time work they rather have you sitting on your ass at home waiting for your next appt and/or your next relapse whichever comes first because because relapse is the only thing thats going to happen with doctors like him and they dont care to cut you off 12 milligrams suboxone daily and make you relapse they dont care about helping us at ALL!
Loyal Democrat

Casar, NC

#24 Feb 18, 2013
If you are not supporting your family or your on damn self...YOU DON'T NEED HELP! You are a F...dead beat! We will no longer pay your F...bills says Obama. He will eliminate old and sick ass people, watch and see how his health care works! You asked for it, SUFFER!!!!!
jerry

Boone, NC

#25 Mar 7, 2013
i need some subs for my business from time to time when employees are sick or cant make it to work. i emailed you, please respond with a resume. thanks.
Kaykay12

Maryville, TN

#27 Oct 24, 2013
Does he give out subtex as well ? I'm highly allergic to the naloxone (sp) in suboxone and I don't want to waste his or my own time if he doesn't
Kaykay12

Maryville, TN

#28 Oct 24, 2013
And I'm asking about dr. Fann
Steve

Boone, NC

#29 Nov 12, 2013
Looks like Dr. Fann has got himself in some trouble again.
tomtom333

United States

#32 Aug 8, 2017
so aka u sound like the 5....0 who would just bluntly try to get rid of some subs online lol I would love to get them but not worth going to jail lol but who here knows of any sub docs that prescribe subutex and are not a clinic just a real doc that takes cash and doesn't make u go to a counseling session twice a week....in the hickory area????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Up With the Ashe County Sheriffs Office (Apr '16) Feb 16 Cliven 3
News Mabel Murder Investigation Continues (Nov '10) Feb 14 Truthbetold 44
kesha lyalls Feb 12 ugh 1
Blue Ridge Diner (Apr '16) Feb 7 Native 17
People from out of state how there changeing wa... Feb 6 NoDemocrat ... 5
News Area man charged with kidnapping Feb 3 Bob 2
drug dealers in boone (Mar '11) Feb 2 Control 138

Todd Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance