Terry Wellham is a Narcissist!!!

Terry Wellham is a Narcissist!!!

Posted in the Toccoa Forum

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Found this on Wikipedia. Terry Wellham should read this!

The use of the term "narcissism" to describe excessive vanity and self-centeredness predates by many years the modern medical classification of narcissistic personality disorder. The condition was named after a mythological Greek youth named Narcissus who became infatuated with his own reflection in a lake. He did not realize at first that it was his own reflection, but when he did, he died out of grief for having fallen in love with someone that did not exist outside of himself. Although this may not be the only version of the myth, it is one of the more popular ones.
The term "narcissistic personality structure" was introduced by Kernberg in 1967[4] and "narcissistic personality disorder" first proposed by Heinz Kohut in 1968.[5]
Description[edit]

Persons diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder are characterized by unwarranted feelings of self-importance. They have a sense of entitlement and demonstrate grandiosity in their beliefs and behavior. They have a strong need for admiration, but lack feelings of empathy. These qualities are usually defenses against a deep feeling of inferiority and of being unloved.[6]
Symptoms[edit]

Symptoms of this disorder, as defined by the DSM-IV-TR include:[1]
Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments (Terry, this is definitely you!)
Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others
Envies others and believes others envy him/her
Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence
Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others
Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior
Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic
Per the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, which is in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.[7]
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
In addition to these symptoms, the person may display arrogance, show superiority, and seek power.[8] The symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder can be similar to the traits of individuals with strong self-esteem and confidence; differentiation occurs when the underlying psychological structures of these traits are considered pathological. Narcissists have such an elevated sense of self-worth that they value themselves as inherently better than others, when in reality they have a fragile self-esteem, cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others in an attempt to validate their own self-worth. It is this tendency that is characteristic of narcissism as opposed to other psychological conditions affecting level of self-worth.[9]
Remember Me

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2013
Bet your fragile self-esteem is taking a hit reading this!!!! So, have you exaggerated your achievements or talents lately? Still believe you're special? Still fantasizing about power?(I mean you are a president and CEO! LMAO!!!!) I know you can't handle criticism. Pissed off yet?

Location hidden

#3 Sep 26, 2013
Saw a piece today that reported on a 94 year old woman who goes to work every day!! She installs rivets on airplane wings. She's 94 and WORKS!!!

Terry, isn't about time you actually had a REAL JOB instead of getting handouts?!

Location hidden

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Work?! You expect me to work?! That's the woman's job!! My job is to sit on my ass and let people wait on me and give me money. After all, I AM entitled to it!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toccoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ginger Ann McMichen Wellham Apr 17 hmm 5
Reformed Baptists near Toccoa, GA? (Aug '17) Aug '17 minusthebad 1
Searching for a lady from 1979 (Feb '17) Jul '17 gagirl 2
Good girl turned bad (Jun '17) Jun '17 stephensobserver 1
help me find someone (May '15) Jan '17 Rites 2
Terry Wellham: SCAM ARTIST! (Nov '15) Oct '16 Lkds h 5
Review: Milligan & Sons Garage (Jun '11) Oct '16 grandma 14

Toccoa Jobs

Personal Finance

Toccoa Mortgages