Pocono police blotter, Thursday, Sept. 9

Pocono police blotter, Thursday, Sept. 9

There are 7 comments on the Pocono Record story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Pocono police blotter, Thursday, Sept. 9. In it, Pocono Record reports that:

Angelo Bavaro, 57, of Tobyhanna, was charged with harassment and disorderly conduct in connection with a Tuesday domestic argument call on Hickory Road in Pocono Farms, Coolbaugh Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pocono Record.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 9, 2010
They've been busy.
Padman

United States

#2 Sep 9, 2010
AunieEm2 wrote:
They've been busy.
another day in the Pokes
2ndtank

Milford, PA

#3 Sep 9, 2010
the police are good at breaking up arguments between couples.and thats about it!Oh ya I forgot they're real good at murdering peoples beloved pets.I feel real protected.
LeftWingLiberal

Nanticoke, PA

#4 Sep 9, 2010
2ndtank wrote:
the police are good at breaking up arguments between couples.and thats about it!Oh ya I forgot they're real good at murdering peoples beloved pets.I feel real protected.
You mean shooting a drug dealer's pitbulls that ran loose, charged and bit a police officer? You need your head examined.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2010
LeftWingLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean shooting a drug dealer's pitbulls that ran loose, charged and bit a police officer? You need your head examined.
But he was such a cute puppy, he just got in with the wrong pack of subhumans.
pink panther

Milford, PA

#6 Sep 10, 2010
LeftWingLiberal wrote:
<quoted text>
no mam, I mean killing peoples beloved pets left nut.Obviously an enormous amount of training involves interfering w/lovers spats and blasting puppies.Way to go coppers!hey what the heck, baby face Nelson liked shooting the cows.Oh George,not the livestock.
Donnie Wingo

Emmaus, PA

#7 Sep 10, 2010
Ahhhhh, remember how it was 40 years ago...you know....before the scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tobyhanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who was Roger King? (Feb '08) May 2 Diana 39
News Online real estate auctions coming to Poconos Feb '15 silly rabbit 1
Attempted Homicide Investigation Leads to Arrests Dec '14 nay washington 1
News Pocono Medical Center plans new ER in Tannersville (Oct '14) Oct '14 ebola is coming 2
News Drunk woman enters wrong home, orders family out (Jun '14) Sep '14 been-here7 3
Lots of homes for sale around tobyhanna, why? (Aug '14) Sep '14 been-here7 2
3 Sept SWAT Helicopters Ambulance and Sirens (Sep '14) Sep '14 Curious 1
More from around the web

Tobyhanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]