Red Hook school officials and football coach 'working on a resolution'

Full story: Poughkeepsie Journal

"The district's attorney and Stutz's attorney are working on a resolution, which will be presented to the board once reached," stated Kelly Mosher, board of education president for the district, in an email.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
Liz Ducey

Rhinebeck, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I have three boys in the district who have been coached by Bill Stutz. He has been a positive influence in my boys lives. My boys are devastated and want him back in the school and so do I. They have bonded with him and he has taught then to be respectable and responsible young men. I think that many people do not have all the facts from this incident, and if they did, would learn that Coach Stutz would never harm anyone.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

The Amount of attention this story is getting with the local media is insidious. Why is it that The sensationalism of this story is borderline interests. There are two sides to this story, including the many injuries this man suffered from at the hands of a teen that has been heard bragging about the damage he caused. Is this really about a Coach or is it about the out of control youth of today who think overpowering adults is their right in this undisciplined society created by parents who would rather take the be the one's sent to their room for a while. This coach, This teacher goes above and beyond the role of teacher/coach. He is the equalizer of those kids who struggle with lack of ambition, lack of self confidence and pulls them through difficult school age drama with skills to make them good citizens. He recreated the football program in Red Hook to make it a top contender rather in the state rather than the laughing stock of the town. We hope that the board of education will see through the tales and give this man his rightful position.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tivoli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Ulster County CPS in Federal Court (Sep '09) Aug 15 Gary Trieste 13
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Camping Aug 2 Christy 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377

Search the Tivoli Forum:
•••
•••

Tivoli Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Tivoli People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tivoli News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tivoli