Diehards defend 'Dudus'

Diehards defend 'Dudus'

There are 2 comments on the Jamaica Gleaner Online story from May 21, 2010, titled Diehards defend 'Dudus'. In it, Jamaica Gleaner Online reports that:

A supporter of Christopher 'Dudus' Coke holds a placard high as hundreds of demonstrators march along Spanish Town Road yesterday to demand that his extradition hearing be scrapped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jamaica Gleaner Online.

Barefoot

Orlando, FL

#1 May 21, 2010
And this is why we can't move beyond the stigma, the violence and the bloodshed. Such a shame, where are all the real people? Which space ship took the good, warm, loving, law-abiding, God fearing Jamaicans and replaced them with this barbaric, riotous, banal clan that relishes the suffering of others, the demise of a beautiful land, the anarchy that feeds their lust for greed, power, and selfishness.
pusey50

Elmont, NY

#2 May 23, 2010
Hello JAMAICANS one week of prayer ,starting MAY 25 God going to heal the nation . and put a end to violence . For you we are praying I am praying for you . Iam asking GOD to bring peace to jamaica .Let pray for peace on the ISLAND GOD is a good God He will take care of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tivoli Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark A. Sherman (May '13) Aug 6 Oh Snap 63
Holy Cross School site - Please help me out (Nov '09) Aug 5 Peggy walizer 40
Verydice Jul '17 Believe 1
News My Dentist's Murder Trial Jun '17 Joel 1
News Woman dies in one-car accident in Woodbourne (Jun '07) Jun '17 Ida 2
Camp St. Helene (Mar '06) Jun '17 Tricia 147
Evan Wisniewski (Jun '08) Jun '17 The real one 30

Tivoli Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance