Search for missing man l WPRI.com

Search for missing man l WPRI.com

There are 707 comments on the WPRI Providence and Rhode Island story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Search for missing man l WPRI.com. In it, WPRI Providence and Rhode Island reports that:

The family of 52-year-old Joseph DeSilva is worrying and waiting, as another day passes without any sign of him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPRI Providence and Rhode Island.

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Frank Ponzo

Sarasota, FL

#704 May 15, 2010
has any one heard any news of brother DeSilva?
Love and prayers from a brother,Sarasota sign language congregation.
Frank Ponzo

Sarasota, FL

#705 May 15, 2010
What is the latest on brother DeSilva?
Love and prayersfrom a brother in Sarasota ASL congregation.
Atlanta

Griffin, GA

#706 Feb 6, 2011
Hi' every one it's been a long time, I hope every one is doing well and still going strong, serving Jehovah, we have so many wonderful things going on withing the brother hood, there has been a new Congregation added" one of which is growing so fast
that another new one may be added soon. Jehovah is really Blessing the works of our hands, and speeding things up just as he promised, Isa 60:22
Kelly I hope you and the family are all together again serving Jehovah shoulder to shoulder, I am sure Kristen is happily married by now so stay close to Jehovah and to each other in his love.

Agape
Pam
Gerri Morrison

Orlando, FL

#707 Feb 7, 2011
Beautiful post Pam! May our loving father, Jehovah continue to guide our steps, our work in the ministry, and our loving brotherhood!

Agape'
Donna Polofsky

Newport, RI

#708 Apr 3, 2011
My daughter and I did a lot of praying for Joe when he was missing. We suffered emotionally over the pain of his family. We firmly believed that he had met with a bad end and was robbed and murdered. We, of course, now realize that he was the robber. We even hounded the FR police to search everywhere for him, cameras, water, his routes, former employees of the liquor store.

This is for Joe: You've really let a lot of people down who truly believed in you. Shame on you! You are not the victim here. You are the criminal. I've met many like you that take what others have worked for. I know because I've conned and robbed by the best. I'll be praying for both of the companies that you robbed. I'll leave you up to G-D.
Gerri Morrison

Orlando, FL

#709 Aug 13, 2012
What is the latest on Joe?
Pam

Atlanta, GA

#710 Aug 13, 2012
I would like to know too, I think about them often,
I believe they were advised not to comment on the subject any more however it would be nice to hear something from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiverton Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 14
News Specialty 'Bristol 4th of July' license plates ... Apr '17 NATALE1934 1
Greenleaf West main road needs to Move (Mar '17) Mar '17 ttinman 1
News R.I.'s last one-room school to close (Mar '09) Jan '17 tiger_-_dad 2
underhill park mobile homes (Jan '16) Jan '16 Vicky 1
Portsmouth Wind Turbine Fiasco (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bob Delong 1
HELP!! LOST!!! "Eagle" RC Model Sailboat!!! (Sep '14) Sep '14 bhpriestley 1

Tiverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance