I found my mums vibrator?!?!

Posted in the Titusville Forum

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1 Jan 4, 2013
I found my mums light purple vibrator.
She was sitting next to me when it happened, and I realized what it was quickly.
I chucked it to the other side of the bed. She didn't realize.
We were just watching t.v.
Whenever I look at her, I feel disgusted!
I masturbate (pillow hump) she doesnt AND CAN'T know.

I just looked at her as a mother, now I want to tell her.
But I can't, i think it might ruin our relationship.
Help?
Lady Gemini

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2013
I'm sorry, but this has got to be some stupid sick attempt at a joke! However, no one ever wants to think of their parents in that way of corse! But just try to remember that every person has master bated, and your mom is a person, if something like this would ruin your relationship, then that's sad. However, if it does happen to come up, DON'T. Make a big deal out of it,or it will get weird!
And ask her to hide her personal stuff way better! Or STOP SNOOPING!
Linda

New York, NY

#3 Feb 23, 2013
is it HILDAS
Bethxxx

UK

#4 Mar 29, 2013
I found my mums vibrator again the other day. I remembered finding it years ago but not knowing what is was, I left it alone. A few days ago though I decided to find it again. Eventually I did and I used it. I squirted all over and now I use it all the time.
Jess

Wolverhampton, UK

#5 Feb 16, 2014
I have just found my mums right now, it just started vibrating, so I went to switch whatever was vibrating, it turned out to be a vibrator, can't look her in the eye. It's embarrassing, disgusting, awkward and horrifying. I don't even want want to talk to her, it's mad!
Hii

San Leandro, CA

#6 Mar 26, 2014
I'm hoping I find my moms, I just don't know where she has it...
Jack

Harrow, UK

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Bethxxx wrote:
I found my mums vibrator again the other day. I remembered finding it years ago but not knowing what is was, I left it alone. A few days ago though I decided to find it again. Eventually I did and I used it. I squirted all over and now I use it all the time.
You use the same vibrator as your mum!!!! That's nasty I hope you clean it properly.
MMMM

Taipei, Taiwan

#8 Aug 19, 2014
I use my mum's vibrator, I have no shame. It's amazing how much a horny teenager is willing to do.
Hopefully helpful

Edinburgh, UK

#9 Feb 16, 2015
Hii wrote:
I'm hoping I find my moms, I just don't know where she has it...
Check under her pillow etc.
Smiley

Dayton, OH

#10 Feb 25, 2015
Be careful, don't chip your tooth.
smile more

Middletown, OH

#11 Mar 23, 2015
ahh I know how you feel I woke up one day went to my mums room and found it i was quiet for like 10 mins because it was new. Then she went and hid it in her closet i feel so sick right now. now i dont wanna talk to her :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Titusville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any single teens wanting to mingle Apr 29 Unknown 1
News Two Orlando teens arrested for starting brush fire (May '07) Apr 28 Vml 6
GCA services , I regret ever working for them! Apr 27 Bill 1
need a male for my purebred cocker spaniel Pen Apr 22 Fed Up Taxpayer 2
Daje' Justice (Jul '12) Apr 21 Diddy 2
Review: Ruzzos Coin & Jewelry Apr 19 angdiris 1
Bimwm looking FWB Apr 19 maybe 2
More from around the web

Titusville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE