Thank You Mayor Goodman for Our Splas...

Thank You Mayor Goodman for Our Splash pad!!!!

Posted in the Titusville Forum

Bithlo resident

Oviedo, FL

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Tuesday December 18th,2012, The splash Pad that Mayor Goodman has been fighting to get for Bithlo , becomes a reality, with the groundbreaking for the splashpad at the Bithlo"Community" Park.
I'm sure the non-resident staff are not happy that Mayor Goodman has defeated them yet again, in their attempt to deprive our children of any water activities but that is just too bad for them and is great news for Bithlo residents. THANK YOU MAYOR GOODMAN FOR FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT AND WINNING!!!
The Question

Orlando, FL

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Glad to see Non-mayor Goodman knows what is going on, since he has the wrong date for the groundbreaking posted. Stop by the park if you really want to know what is going on. See you there.
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2012
Any misinformation was supplied by the stumble bum non-resident staff at Bithlo Government Center. NOT Mayor Goodman. Stop the lies coming from the Park if you REALLY want to Liberate Bithlo and help end what is going on! Guess the McKinney gang is angry for being defeated by Mayor Goodman like the BLAG losers were. They may as well get used to it. Cory has handed the sting of defeat to a plethora of anti-community non-residents as well as the traitors in Bithlo that grovel for the special favors they recieve for selling out their childrens future. SHAME !
The Question

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
Really, since it was the county staff that told me the correct information about the groundbreaking. If I counted on non-mayor Goodman misinformation, I would have missed the groundbreaking.
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#5 Dec 18, 2012
The ground breaking has been postponed until ALL residents are welcome.NOT just the UGO/Brenda Rogers buffoons. So go ahead and attend on the date the non-residents gave you. Mayor Goodman will let us know the truth about when the groundbreaking will be.(If you do attend on county staff information You WILL miss the groundbreaking!)P.S. Check out his Facebook page "From bithlo,For bithlo" if you want to spend your time helping Bithlo and stop listening to non-resident county staff. Let us know how you enjoy the event they planned on Wendneday!HA-HA!
The Answer

Orlando, FL

#6 Dec 18, 2012
What does UGO have to do with the Splash Pad? Why would they even be invited?
The Answer

Orlando, FL

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Oh hey look, the ground breaking was postponed due to scheduling conflicts. I figured we had another lie coming out of the BCAC camp.

As posted on Mayor Jacobs facebook page:
http://www.ocfl.net/CountyNews/BithloSplashPa...
Raining Truth

Oviedo, FL

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Oh hey look, "From Bithlo,For Bithlo" deleted their post about the postponement being due to Mayor Jacobs wanting ALL of Bithlo to be invited to the ground breaking AFTER Mayor Jacobs released the real reason. I wonder why? Hmmmm....
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Sour Grapes Guys? What happened to your God /Boss non-resident staff schedule? Guess they aren't as omnipotent as you think. Sorry.Oh Hey look at the news report a few months ago where UGO was wringin their hands over money being spent on concerns of Mayor Goodman instead of Brenda Rogers ad UGO.
Thanks for the misinformation guys!
Keep it coming!
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#10 Dec 21, 2012
Raining Truth wrote:
Oh hey look, "From Bithlo,For Bithlo" deleted their post about the postponement being due to Mayor Jacobs wanting ALL of Bithlo to be invited to the ground breaking AFTER Mayor Jac bs released the real reason. I wonder why? Hmmmm....
As a non resident you have a whole bunch of wondering to do before you figure out what has been happening here before you came. For those who have lived here, no explaination is necessary. For those who haven't, none is possible.
The Question

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Ah poor non-mayor goodman, he can't stand being proven wrong, especially by his friend Mayor Jacobs.
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#12 Jan 1, 2013
The Question wrote:
Ah poor non-mayor goodman, he can't stand being proven wrong, especially by his friend Mayor Jacobs.
Maybe if you put the crack pipe down you would realize YOU are wrong and in the wrong community if you don't want to support the elected Community leader. Or are you one of those who would sell their own future for a bag of moldy bread abd stale donuts' HMMMM.....
Bithlo resident

Orlando, FL

#13 Jan 2, 2013
Raining Truth wrote:
Oh hey look, "From Bithlo,For Bithlo" deleted their post about the postponement being due to Mayor Jacobs wanting ALL of Bithlo to be invited to the ground breaking AFTER Mayor Jacobs released the real reason. I wonder why? Hmmmm....
Still wondering? Check out what Mayor Goodman has to say about your buddy Transformin Timmy, on From Bithlo, For Bithlo! HMMMM!!!! Happy New Year !WE ARE WINNING!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Titusville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Rennie Sun still looking 1
Need help finding information on a murder (Jun '14) Sat Jamie Arbuckle 5
News Aldi stores expanding, to offer more products Jun 14 Rothchild 1
Joshua Hooker Jun 8 Bushwhacked 1
Looking for Jun 8 Bushwhacked 1
Review: May Groves Indian River (May '15) Jun 8 Honest 2
I found my mums vibrator?!?! (Jan '13) May 29 Fuckihatemylifenow 14

Titusville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance