Lisa Breiner

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

I was greatly touched when I heard the new. I knew Amy & Nathan through school functions and the family coming to Sunday lunch at Pizza Hut. I pray for everyone in town, in the families, and especially for the children. Two of my children went to school with Bailey and Brady, prior to our moving away.
What a loss to our community. I have never meet more welcoming and pleasant people.
blazeia

Cherokee, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2006

Lisa Breiner wrote:
I was greatly touched when I heard the new. I knew Amy & Nathan through school functions and the family coming to Sunday lunch at Pizza Hut. I pray for everyone in town, in the families, and especially for the children. Two of my children went to school with Bailey and Brady, prior to our moving away.
What a loss to our community. I have never meet more welcoming and pleasant people.
Lisa. yes it is a tragedy what has happened. The kids are being well taken care of.
I was just checking on here to see if there was any information about the other happenings here in town (the body found in the field)..and I see you posted. Clint was just wondering the other day how Tanner an everyone was getting along. If you want to email me you can email me at yahoo with the name I used on here.
Anyomous

Pocahontas, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2006

Judged:

The kids are taken care of very well. They are getting along fine. They are going to school. The seasons are coming up quickly which is an emotional time. Thanks for the prayers and everything you all have done to help!
Bailey Anderson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

I know this was posted a long time ago, and you all might know the story by now. Amy and Nathan were my parents. We now live with my mothers parents. I am now 13, my brother Brady is 11 and my brother Brendan is turning 10 next month.
brittney evans

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

hahaaha what a dumby

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Titonka Discussions

Search the Titonka Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
Can you go home again? Apr '14 ron nelson 1
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
Micro-Jobs the new money maker (Aug '11) Mar '13 tricia miller 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Titonka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Titonka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE