stubby

United States

#22 Jun 10, 2012
Do we have hookers and where?
Keith Godfrey

Clarksburg, WV

#23 Mar 13, 2013
Myra Boyd wrote:
I live here. I'm sick of confronting them to stay away from where I live. They have no shame. they don't care! It is time. There is a way to stop it. Join me in a discussion to rid the city of Princeton of the prostitutes and the people that cater to them.
Glad You got away from that area and now I can take care of you. So glad having you love me.
wow

Prairie Village, KS

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Felicia miller! She will suck or f*=k anyone for money or drugs. A snitch she will set you up in a heartbeat. Set people up in 3 different towns now moved on to the next.
bestielove

Kewanee, IL

#25 Apr 19, 2013
I've read this many times before, and it still disgusts me! Emily Falk is one of the most selfless, caring, honest and beautiful people i have ever met in my life. Has she f*cked up?...of course, every one of us has! So who are you people to judge? And obviously you people who had so much sh*t to talk about her...you are either jealous or pissed cuz you werent able to get with her! What other reason could you possibly have to sit on your computer talking a bunch of crap on her?! It's pretty obvious that Emily is the better person here!
bestielove

Kewanee, IL

#26 Apr 19, 2013
his wifey wrote:
What is yall definition of a hooker??? I mean cuz if its the same as mine i can name a few people incliding Emily that will sleep with guys for money. Lets See Bri Olsen, Emily Faulk, Jenna Regal, Tammie Pryor, shit there are alot of them you can go to the bowling Alley and find atleast 5 of them every night. And you can definatly go to the truck stop and find some Nisha Bender is the lot lizzard out there. But really you cant do anything about it just pray that its not your child out there doing the hooking. And as for anyone who is willing to get herpes to sleep with Emily that is f*cking sick. she is dirty as f*ck. She dont shower for 3 days and sits in her own period blood for days on end. its pretty sick.
Jealous much? I guarantee that your man cheated on your ugly ass with emily or jenna so your feelings are hurt cuz they are beautiful and someone chose them over you! "His wifey" couldnt keep "her hubby" happy. Pathetic.
Princeton girl

Rockford, IL

#27 May 12, 2015
Sargeant Sodomy wrote:
What would it take to get her number?
I have a hooker friend out.here
Silentjay

Belvidere, IL

#28 Oct 27, 2015
Tammie Pryor gets pimped out by her boyfriend
Hillbilly

Belvidere, IL

#29 Oct 27, 2015
Drug addict will sleep with guys for anything that's why she works at a truck stop.
justanother

Spring Valley, IL

#30 Nov 3, 2015
Hookers and heroin junkies. Way to stay classy Princeton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiskilwa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
p m h closing birthing center (May '13) Feb 1 mike 4
Dennis mckeown / empire acoustical Dec '16 Welcome 10
classic car Oct '16 C_Wittmeyer 1
Kasie Peed (Nov '15) Sep '16 Terrrrry 3
City Water? (Mar '16) Mar '16 OldTimer 1
Looking for a child sex offender named Chris Ma... (Apr '15) Jun '15 a real women 4
Naci and Christopher V Mattera (Jun '15) Jun '15 a real women 1

Tiskilwa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tiskilwa Mortgages