First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Myra Boyd

Beckley, WV

#1 Jul 15, 2009
I live here. I'm sick of confronting them to stay away from where I live. They have no shame. they don't care! It is time. There is a way to stop it. Join me in a discussion to rid the city of Princeton of the prostitutes and the people that cater to them.
jfahiegualjg

Kewanee, IL

#2 Mar 25, 2010
you are gonna prob have that no matter where you live so just ignore it! its not like they are walking up and down the streets selling it to all our kids to see.
mmmm

Bloomsburg, PA

#3 Mar 27, 2010
we have prostitutes in princeton???
jfahiegualjg

Kewanee, IL

#4 Mar 28, 2010
I only know of swingers in this town but your gonna have hookers or whatever around no matter were you live. Just be glad they aren't selling themself on the street here in town.
res8d7ss

Seatonville, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2010
Myra Boyd wrote:
I live here. I'm sick of confronting them to stay away from where I live. They have no shame. they don't care! It is time. There is a way to stop it. Join me in a discussion to rid the city of Princeton of the prostitutes and the people that cater to them.
Are you talking about princeton illinois? There arent any hookers runniing around in priceton illinois streets.Maybe in a bar or two or the truck stop..
The Mddle Man

Princeton, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Hookers!!??? Why thats just non-sense!!! Here in good ol Princeton we dont have "hookers", we have A hooker, and her name is Emily Falk.. Im serious too. If she knows you will give her money, she will have sexual relations with you. But then, u will have to go to the doctor afterwards, and u will most likely get prescribed herpes medication. But that's all up to u!!! ENJOY!!!
Sargeant Sodomy

Marion, IL

#7 Jun 7, 2010
What would it take to get her number?
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Herpesm would be worth it to be with her
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#9 Jul 1, 2010
ok so mr. i have no legs... ur a freak! im pretty sure ur secretly obsessed with emily falk. if i cared about her, id be a lil worried for her life right now because of u. is this nick?? or joe??
IHaveNoLegz

Kewanee, IL

#10 Jul 1, 2010
its no secret. and no nick or joe. or kevin. this isnt the jonas bros.
The Middle Man

Princeton, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2010
Uhh... i dont even know the names of the jonas bro's, so why would i think that u were them, or they gave a fuck about anything but purity rings?! and what do u mean "Its no secret"??

Sergeant Sodomy: I could probably hook you up with her number, if you can figure out who IHaveNoLegs is!

Or... IHaveNoLegs: i could maybe hook you up with the herpinator if you just tell me what isn't a secret. i know uv been dyin for a piece of her.
mmm

Wilmington, DE

#12 Jul 21, 2010
I believe that I have discovered that there are indeed quite a few 'hookers' in Princeton as well as a few prostitutes. young and old, men and women. Wow! What a revelation. At least they aren't hawking their wares on Main Street. BTW, you can most definately tell what they like to do by looking at most of them....besides being hooked on drugs and stealing. A most disappointing view of our great community.
his wifey

Henry, IL

#13 Nov 18, 2010
What is yall definition of a hooker??? I mean cuz if its the same as mine i can name a few people incliding Emily that will sleep with guys for money. Lets See Bri Olsen, Emily Faulk, Jenna Regal, Tammie Pryor, shit there are alot of them you can go to the bowling Alley and find atleast 5 of them every night. And you can definatly go to the truck stop and find some Nisha Bender is the lot lizzard out there. But really you cant do anything about it just pray that its not your child out there doing the hooking. And as for anyone who is willing to get herpes to sleep with Emily that is f*cking sick. she is dirty as f*ck. She dont shower for 3 days and sits in her own period blood for days on end. its pretty sick.
ooohhh jealousy

Kewanee, IL

#14 Apr 13, 2012
oh it seems like whoever is writing this stuff is most likely a jealous wife whos husband would rather hang out with these girls than them. make your spouses happy and they wont be with these so called "hookers".
Emily

Kewanee, IL

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Jesus! You people really have nothing better to do then write bullshit lies about me! Get a life! I'm so sick of this slander!!! I have NEVER SLEPT WITH OR DID SEXUAL FAVORS FOR MONEY OR DRUGS! I've been with my boyfriend for 5 yrs we've broke up twice and those two times I dated Garrick! So I wasn't out sluttin it up!! I was with ONE PERSON! And I went to bootcamp and you can't have an std and go! They test u n check u before you get cleared to go! I just love how all you people talking shit have never done something you regret or made mistakes! Yes a drug habit is not something a lot of people have as a regret but none of you have lived a day in my shoes so you have no idea the life I've lived! I'm trying so hard to stay on the right path and ive been doing so good for such a long time, but finding, yet again, ANOTHER topix about me just kills me!!! If the drugs I did really affected your life more then it affected my familys THEN maybe I owe you something, but since I know that's not true, stop running your mouth full of lies to random people! Ur obviously pissed at me cuz you thought I was someone who had potential to do something with my life n ur pissed I through it away ( y ur getting so mad I have no idea) but y don't u ( since your so perfect) think of other people before you post shit like this! You just make yourself look like such a heartless ass! But has it ever ran across your mind that employers or co-workers might google me n find this shit! I've changed but by you posting this ill never be able to live it down and show everyone the new Emily! So thanks I ruined my life, built it back up, and you selfish people just tear it back down!! Ya know, your trying to make me look bad, but at least I know in my heart, your the one who looks like a piece of shit!!
spit it out

Princeton, IL

#17 Apr 26, 2012
you tell them Emily!!!!!
fista cuffs

Princeton, IL

#18 Apr 27, 2012
c'mon... bj, yes or no?
Holly

Princeton, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2012
Really people give it a rest. Emily and I have our own issues, but i've seen enough shit said. I have seen Emily in becks with her mother since she came home from boot camp ..She looked healthy and most importantly sober. I'm pretty sure I know most of the people that have posted something about her on this thread. All I'm going to say about is don't forget we all have monsters in our closet.. Emily employers that are looking in a thread titles Hookers isnt some one you need to work for anyway. Only you can right your wrongs. Everything else will fall into plase after that.
SEXY

Geneseo, IL

#20 May 12, 2012
his wifey wrote:
What is yall definition of a hooker??? I mean cuz if its the same as mine i can name a few people incliding Emily that will sleep with guys for money. Lets See Bri Olsen, Emily Faulk, Jenna Regal, Tammie Pryor, shit there are alot of them you can go to the bowling Alley and find atleast 5 of them every night. And you can definatly go to the truck stop and find some Nisha Bender is the lot lizzard out there. But really you cant do anything about it just pray that its not your child out there doing the hooking. And as for anyone who is willing to get herpes to sleep with Emily that is f*cking sick. she is dirty as f*ck. She dont shower for 3 days and sits in her own period blood for days on end. its pretty sick.
its super funny u r talking about these girls...u r obviosly jelouse because emily bri and jenna r probably the 3 cutest girls in princeton......u mite consider them hookers because any guy would fuck them...i mean come on..they r gourgous and all have smoken bodys....and if the girls ever c this message i bet they would laugh knowing tht people r actualy going out of there way to talk about them to the world...
Yes there are

Bluefield, WV

#21 May 22, 2012
In Princeton WV there's a lot of Hookers and the cops are the biggest customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiskilwa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Shawn Durbin? (Dec '15) Jul '16 What_2000 6
News Allegation: Channahon plant polluting (Apr '08) May '16 Read It 18
City Water? Mar '16 OldTimer 1
matthew mccauley (Apr '13) Jan '16 Pooh bear 4
News Man charged in Bureau County Court (Jan '16) Jan '16 lowkey1211 1
Jerry Jackson affair?! (Nov '15) Dec '15 Small town scandal 4
steel mill for sale (Aug '09) Nov '15 Allikatzpop 11

Tiskilwa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance