Should the Advice to Find a Husband i...

Should the Advice to Find a Husband in College be Controversial?

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from Apr 6, 2013, titled Should the Advice to Find a Husband in College be Controversial?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Feminists are, predictably, having what we in the deep South used to call a "hissy fit." They are reacting with rage and bombast to a letter published in The Daily Princetonian that advised coeds not to waste their college years where they are surrounded by a high "concentration of men who are worthy of you." Susan Patton, a graduate of the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Lucerne Valley, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Get over it. Advice was given. If someone wants to follow it okay if not ignore it. Every one gives advice to others, some take it and some don't. At least the advice was not to party hardy. So many students follow that dumb advice and then regret it for the rest of their lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiskilwa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis mckeown / empire acoustical Mon Nasty 7
classic car Oct 14 C_Wittmeyer 1
Kasie Peed (Nov '15) Sep '16 Terrrrry 3
News Allegation: Channahon plant polluting (Apr '08) May '16 Read It 18
City Water? (Mar '16) Mar '16 OldTimer 1
matthew mccauley (Apr '13) Jan '16 Pooh bear 4
News Man charged in Bureau County Court (Jan '16) Jan '16 lowkey1211 1

Tiskilwa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance