Mercedes

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Hi everyone, does anyone know a woman named Lisa Franks? I believe her mom was deaf. Lisa should be about 31 or 32 yrs. old now; last time I saw her she had blonde hair and wore glasses.
burnsvillian

Corinth, MS

#2 May 25, 2013
Did she have a brother named Don?
so funny

Tupelo, MS

#3 May 25, 2013
She any kin to Billy Joe Franks?
Anonymous

Madison, IN

#4 May 26, 2013
I knew Lisa and her family well when I lived there; they were my neighbors for a long time until I moved north, and I too have tried to locate them. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
Charlie

Monroeville, AL

#5 May 28, 2013
Officer Higgins 319 wrote:
I knew Lisa and her family well when I lived there; they were my neighbors for a long time until I moved north, and I too have tried to locate them. Any information would be helpful. Thanks
They live off co road 300 she lives with Tim Deshazier and they have like 20 or so kids together ! And Everbody else too..
fuckoff

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2013
Why u hating on them have they done anything to u? Sounds maybe u might b little jealous! I know them and they're doing fine and probably got more nice stuff than u :'(
Fuckon

Monroeville, AL

#7 Jun 2, 2013
fuckoff wrote:
Why u hating on them have they done anything to u? Sounds maybe u might b little jealous! I know them and they're doing fine and probably got more nice stuff than u :'(
If my mommy burn her house down and collected money I might have me a kinda of new truck!! Are you kidding me all he has is 14 kids and another on the way and a gay son !! And I'm jealous of that come on now !!
wow

United States

#8 Jun 7, 2013
yall need to grow up and find the truth out before spreading a lie!!!!
nosey

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2013
whos the gay son
none ya business

United States

#10 Nov 28, 2013
Let me say that i know 4 a fact that the things that tn has he worked 4. And if you knew what u wer eetalkung about you would know that. so sh?ut the f*** up
Haha

Tucker, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2013
none ya business wrote:
Let me say that i know 4 a fact that the things that tn has he worked 4. And if you knew what u wer eetalkung about you would know that. so sh?ut the f*** up
Is that why he's on front page of the paper with 5 pounds of meth yea right he works and draws a check now come on !!
none ya business

North Vernon, IN

#12 Feb 10, 2014
Jealius
none ya business

North Vernon, IN

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Jealous mfers
none ya business

Bloomington, IN

#14 Feb 15, 2014
It amazes me that people wanna talk about someone's llife, and have no clue. i don't. Have 20 kids, and i only have 1 with tim.....if u r going to tell a story tell the truth...by the way his mother did not by his truck he did...Everything he has worked 4. And if u had a jpb u would be 2 tired to get on topixs writing untrue statements. Next time if anyone has aquestion Nd wants the truth please. ask me
Booneville, MS

#15 Mar 14, 2014
It's a bitch and it's coming after you lisa
seen her yday

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2014
Whay has she done ... snitch... hurt some one or just a trashy slut i met thats in indy ..please comment back..karma is real....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tishomingo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joey cobb (Jan '16) 6 hr Big Daddy 32
Tish Superintendent of Education Board meeting. 7 hr College Grad 19
David armendaiz 8 hr lotta meth 3
Why the cheating 8 hr Jin 8
Harmony hill church 19 hr Dontgetmad 11
thacker Tue Know the family 11
Tish county youth court (Jan '16) Tue College Grad 23

Tishomingo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance