Stabbing at lake
Ashley

Benton, KY

#1 Sep 16, 2009
Any no of the stabbing that occured at the lake today ? happened at rc house bet he wishes he hadnt left that dope hoe there..The boy Lee walley is in ccu in jackson some guy that works for greg story did it..Hes in bad shape..might not make it so keep him n your prayers..she keeps a crew there 24/7 sandey w bennie the whole crew. bet miss judy is having a fit..dont she have kids?dhs outta drug test all..her moma must be blind.
sandi

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2009
yeah lee was stabbed, he is ok, and if you wanna run that d**k sucker about sandi walley come to me and do it, betcha wont cuz you know just wat i will do 4 ya.at least spell my name right stupid a** bi**h
LOL

Benton, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2009
so Lee is ok and goin to make it?thats good and i am glad.
unknown

Marble Falls, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2009
how u know so much ashley? mayb u need to b drug tested also bet u hang out there but failed to mention youre name u know a lil to much not to b goin over there like who hangs out there.next time dont put to much personal information @ mayb people would believe u aint been there before.by the way u should know sandi aint the one u shuld be runnin youre mouth about go to her face

United States

#5 Sep 17, 2009
have any of you idiots ever gone to school, or did you sleep through english and grammar?????low life dope trash. judy capps, why don't you run these people off your property, they are ruining our neighborhood??????????
LALALA

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2009
For real! Do something Judy! Get that trash outta there! Shes cookin dope out there and got a different man out there every night! I heard Ben S was stealin everything that wasn't tied down!
do tell

United States

#7 Sep 19, 2009
where is randall? gimmee a break, this sounds ridiculus.
guest x

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2009
he's where he belongs and needs to stay, in jail.i hope they steal everything he has, see how he likes it.
Hank

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2009
LC Drama.... lol I am glad I am smart enough to get in all the skanks drama over there. and for you people that will more than likely comment back... save it... I dont argue with skanks.. I prolly wont get on here for another month anyway. just stating my opinion.. bye
do tell

United States

#10 Sep 19, 2009
guest x wrote:
he's where he belongs and needs to stay, in jail.i hope they steal everything he has, see how he likes it.
i am so glad to hear that he is finally where he belongs. but why in the world is judy still allowing this stuff to continue over there. if he is gone , everyone else needs to be also. this amazes me. clear the place out for goodness sake, enough is enough.
man

Shreveport, LA

#11 Sep 20, 2009
they still cookn and tha stabbin was over cooking matertial "jucice" they call it 5 gallons
you wished you knew

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2009
this is a bunch of bullshit. LEE IS OK AN YAL NEED TO STOP RUNNIN YALS MOUTH. SANDI AINT NO JOKE SO WHOEVER RUNNING THEIR MOUTH ABOUT HER GO TO HER FACE AN SHE WILL SHOW YOU AN AS FAR AS BEN HE IS COOL AS HELL AN ITS NONE OF YALS BUSINESS WHAT THEY DO SO LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE AN I ALSO AGREE WIT UNKNOWN ASHLEY HOW YOU KNOW SO MUCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Estes Tue Brian 10
Ashley parker Jul 18 wittegurl 7
looking for someone who lived in Lake County or... Jul 18 rockanroll40 1
Eliza Ola Rea Jul 15 The Real Eliza 10
Trial date Jul 15 l dad 6
Shayna Dance Jul 13 Ggg 16
Why does lake county suck (May '13) Jul 12 Fugly Kids 32

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance