Lake County Coaches Show No Falcon Pride
killer

Pinson, TN

#42 Jan 18, 2013
I.m call killer for a reason. U hide behind fake name & talk about people &the kids for coming back toa failed school systelm. So f--k lake co.
Guest1

Selmer, TN

#44 Jan 18, 2013
that guy wrote:
<quoted text> he gone amount to more then you, you a lake county low life! you gone be stuck down here for the rest of your life struggling! get a life
I have a life, thank you. I am retired after a very successful career. So you see, I am not "stuck" here. I choose to be here. By the way, it's "going" not "gone". I hope you are not the one giving him advice. He needs someone who can speak and write correct English if he wishes to better himself. You're not it!
killer

Pinson, TN

#43 Jan 18, 2013
To down grade kids is low down. Even for dumb ass lake co.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45 Jan 18, 2013
killer wrote:
I.m call killer for a reason. U hide behind fake name & talk about people &the kids for coming back toa failed school systelm. So f--k lake co.
It isn't a failed school system. We have many students that has moved on through college. It is what graduate students make of theirselves. They make the choice to live on the streets and struggle for the rest of their lives, or they can be successful.
killer

Pinson, TN

#46 Jan 18, 2013
i see u redneck not going to change in l.c. to call somebody son a coon thatold timer crap .o yea by the way your mama & grandmamy love coon. and for the old fool that retired u just an a--hole get a life
show u right

Keller, TX

#47 Jan 19, 2013
God is good all the time let them talk and say what ever they want let me tell y'all some about man kind look what they did to the father from the being of time what ever man don't under stand they try to run it down they can't post what ever that want but what they are mad about the shit they try to stair up about everyone they have posted something about has done them no good these fools most had been their the day Jesus was prosecute and that's why the world is jack up today y'all can say what u want about black people their was no black people their the day y'all went against Jesus and I see after all this time y'all have learn nothing so keep on talking y'all really helping US out more than u will ever know y'all the type of people that talk this shit and post stuff and be at church on Sunday catching the holyghost

Southaven, MS

#48 Jan 19, 2013
that guy wrote:
<quoted text> he gone amount to more then you, you a lake county low life! you gone be stuck down here for the rest of your life struggling! get a life
Corrected English(He's going to amount to more than you. You are a Lake County low life. You're going to be stuck here for the rest of your life. Get a life!
Guest1

Louisville, KY

#50 Jan 19, 2013
killer wrote:
i see u redneck not going to change in l.c. to call somebody son a coon thatold timer crap .o yea by the way your mama & grandmamy love coon. and for the old fool that retired u just an a--hole get a life
You missed it nitwit! I told you I HAVE a life. My house, car, and boat are paid for. I can fish when I want to. I can sleep in if the weather is bad and watch others struggling to get to work. I have food, good books, and a faithful dog to keep me company. My family loves me, and I love them. My health is good for my age, and if I have a problem, I have health insurance that I've paid for. I have all this because I worked hard in school (Lake County), worked hard in my career, and didn't expect anybody else to take care of me. What about you? Can you say that?
citizen

Louisville, KY

#51 Jan 19, 2013
show u right wrote:
God is good all the time let them talk and say what ever they want let me tell y'all some about man kind look what they did to the father from the being of time what ever man don't under stand they try to run it down they can't post what ever that want but what they are mad about the shit they try to stair up about everyone they have posted something about has done them no good these fools most had been their the day Jesus was prosecute and that's why the world is jack up today y'all can say what u want about black people their was no black people their the day y'all went against Jesus and I see after all this time y'all have learn nothing so keep on talking y'all really helping US out more than u will ever know y'all the type of people that talk this shit and post stuff and be at church on Sunday catching the holyghost
You need to be in an English grammar class learning how to punctuate the HUGE run-on sentence you just posted! It makes no sense at all. LOL
Aflowers5

Dallas, TX

#52 Jan 19, 2013
I express why I went to DC. That was my reason and belief. So if any of you interpret it differently, I truly could care less to be honest. Just make sure you check the retired Jersey and broken state records when you walk through the DCHS gym. I'll tell you what makes the two places different, the fucking people in the towns. Look at how you folks are on here talking about this kid. Bet dyer co. would be more than welcome to get one of there own back instead of dogging him.
Aflowers5

Dallas, TX

#53 Jan 19, 2013
FYI anybody that posted on this blog I have traced your IP address so there is no way you can hide behind these hideous names anymore.
Aflowers5

Dallas, TX

#54 Jan 19, 2013
I agree wrote:
Mr. Bigster...Very well put...I could not have said it any better and you backed it up with facts. Great job. Greg Ross Univ. of Memphis Miami Dolphins/World Football League.....Chris Newton Murray State Univ....Ronnie Capps Murray State University....Jerry Reese Univ. of TN Martin...Jimmy Leake Univ. of TN Martin.....Michael Swift..Austin Peay and San Diego Chargers....Brandon Springer Univ. of TN Martin.
What part of big boy football do you not understand. Ut Martin, Austin pray, Murray state all small 1daa school. I went to D1A. We play big school. We blasted Murray state ass one year as a season opener. And look how old same of those names are. Springer went and didn't even pan out do I guess single 1A all really prepared him for college football at martin. I started my freshman year at college. FYI do you remember what I did to l. At dyersburg jamboree. First play of game......1 carry 80 yds, didn't play another snap
Tip Off

Collierville, TN

#55 Jan 19, 2013
mrbigster wrote:
Haven't got to see the teams play lately but hope to tomorrow night.Who ended up skirting the rules?The only way I can see someone playing is if he actually moved to dyer co with a parent and moved back.If he never moved and went to dyer Co and came back he would be ineligible unless he never played any sports at Dyer co.Even if he played baseball,basketball or football at Dyer Co he would be ineligible to play basketball at Lake Co.So don't know the situation but I'm expecting he moved.
Thanks H.T. for the explanation!!!
Free Shot

Collierville, TN

#56 Jan 19, 2013
Guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed it nitwit! I told you I HAVE a life. My house, car, and boat are paid for. I can fish when I want to. I can sleep in if the weather is bad and watch others struggling to get to work. I have food, good books, and a faithful dog to keep me company. My family loves me, and I love them. My health is good for my age, and if I have a problem, I have health insurance that I've paid for. I have all this because I worked hard in school (Lake County), worked hard in my career, and didn't expect anybody else to take care of me. What about you? Can you say that?
Thanks Ray!
show u right

Keller, TX

#58 Jan 19, 2013
From this point I'm wait for my aunt in Florida to get back with me she's the best computer hacker u could find which is why she makes 32 bucks an hour as soon as she calls me with the infor I'm going to tell the world who who the retired teacher is y'all going to see what I mean as long as your ass is on a bill with your services she going to find your name so into I have a name go to sleep and don't wake up now run on sentence that I'm fixing to save the day when I put your old ass on blast
Curious

Louisville, KY

#59 Jan 19, 2013
show u right wrote:
From this point I'm wait for my aunt in Florida to get back with me she's the best computer hacker u could find which is why she makes 32 bucks an hour as soon as she calls me with the infor I'm going to tell the world who who the retired teacher is y'all going to see what I mean as long as your ass is on a bill with your services she going to find your name so into I have a name go to sleep and don't wake up now run on sentence that I'm fixing to save the day when I put your old ass on blast
So now you've admitted that you are going to have someone hack into Topix. Admitting to committing a crime isn't very wise. The authorities have ways to find you, too. Your aunt might not want to be a part of your plan to commit a crime.
show u right

Keller, TX

#60 Jan 20, 2013
Why you worryed now you haven't been everyone needs to know who you are and that's the only thing that matters and any how my uncle is a very good lawyer in atl so I'm far from worry it's nothing anyone can post on here to stop me from get the infor I need to let everyone know who you are you have said so much I'm going to lose sleep into I get the call I'm waiting for so I'll be talking to you so soon alone with everyone else they need to know I'm sure when we learn your john doe you will be someone who shouldn't be talking boy I can wait so make good and sure your English is still good we will talk soon
mrbigster

Houston, TX

#61 Jan 24, 2013
Aflowers5 wrote:
I express why I went to DC. That was my reason and belief. So if any of you interpret it differently, I truly could care less to be honest. Just make sure you check the retired Jersey and broken state records when you walk through the DCHS gym. I'll tell you what makes the two places different, the fucking people in the towns. Look at how you folks are on here talking about this kid. Bet dyer co. would be more than welcome to get one of there own back instead of dogging him.
Again.People have to make their own decisions to why they attend other schools.You did what you think was best for you and that's your decision.I commend you for that.I'm actually glad that Hill is back.The grass inn't always greener on the other side.You were a standout but others leave thinking they are going to star at Dyer Co.Dyer Co has grown and a lot of those players never play much.Some may start if he is a standout but maybe not at the position they envisioned.I see a lot of baseball players that have left LC ,Lance Mays,Paxton Stover etc and may be very good players but at Dyer Co,a school that is now getting close to 1200 students,is a lot harder to start.I'm sure that's why several have come back to LC.My son was an all star baseball player growing up in Newbern and I know the competition and told many that these kids wouldnt play much at Dyer Co.But it is their decision.But the bad part is ,because a move wasnt made,these kids lose a year of eligibility.Again.I hated to see you leave.But that was your decision.As for the people in LC,just a small community that doesn't like seeing their star players still live in Lake Co and play for Dyer Co.Newbern would be the same way if Hubbs came to LC this year.Probably wouldnt be much said if you or others were just average players and not athletes.I'm sure everyone in LC is glad Hill is back as well as your brother.Both are excellent players.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#62 Jan 24, 2013
mrbigster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.People have to make their own decisions to why they attend other schools.You did what you think was best for you and that's your decision.I commend you for that.I'm actually glad that Hill is back.The grass inn't always greener on the other side.You were a standout but others leave thinking they are going to star at Dyer Co.Dyer Co has grown and a lot of those players never play much.Some may start if he is a standout but maybe not at the position they envisioned.I see a lot of baseball players that have left LC ,Lance Mays,Paxton Stover etc and may be very good players but at Dyer Co,a school that is now getting close to 1200 students,is a lot harder to start.I'm sure that's why several have come back to LC.My son was an all star baseball player growing up in Newbern and I know the competition and told many that these kids wouldnt play much at Dyer Co.But it is their decision.But the bad part is ,because a move wasnt made,these kids lose a year of eligibility.Again.I hated to see you leave.But that was your decision.As for the people in LC,just a small community that doesn't like seeing their star players still live in Lake Co and play for Dyer Co.Newbern would be the same way if Hubbs came to LC this year.Probably wouldnt be much said if you or others were just average players and not athletes.I'm sure everyone in LC is glad Hill is back as well as your brother.Both are excellent players.
Thsy did beat Liberty.
UH OH

Beech Bluff, TN

#63 Jan 31, 2013
The Messenger
BREAKING SPORTS NEWS: The Lake County and Trenton boys' basketball teams will both forfeit games for using the same player who was deemed ineligible at each of the two schools by the TSSAA. The forfeitures have drastically altered the District 14A standings with a week left in the regular season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting married 6 hr The Wedding Planner 2
amanda kirk what is she really like? (Jan '10) Fri Guest 60
amanda beal (May '10) Fri Guest 57
State trooper Fri Sam redrum 1
Eliza Ola Rea Fri Eliza Rea 6
Terry Jamison Fri TrollBuster 30
Cates Landing (Jul '16) Thu Guest 10

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance