First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TRUTH IS

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2012
will never be charged how you like me now!!!!!!!!!!
Joe Public

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2012
He will go scott-free!! It had to turn out this way, he didn't mean to do that shit!

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jul 12, 2012
and he did not mean to get caught with cocain in Dyersburg/
jon

Monterey, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2012
anyone seeing a pattern here? and the dope field...no arrests there eiether
Bell family

Medina, TN

#5 Jul 25, 2012
He may be lucky and get out of being officially judged in REDNECK Obion County but he will stand before God one day and face his real judgement for eternity. We are more than willing to wait. His time will come.
Outrageous

Cordova, TN

#6 Jul 25, 2012
I heard that he was going to file a civil law suit against the Bell family. Somehow they caused the accident, according to Naifeh!
Guess

Brownsville, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2012
I heard that also. They made him wreck his truck and spill all of his contents out all over the road. He thinks the Bells wanted to steal the good stuff.
not really surprised

Medina, TN

#8 Jul 25, 2012
Outrageous wrote:
I heard that he was going to file a civil law suit against the Bell family. Somehow they caused the accident, according to Naifeh!
He's an idiot and must be giving his own brain dead self advice. Or maybe his dumbass girlfriend came up with the idea. Or was it his drunkass mama?
Serioulsy

Gretna, LA

#9 Jul 31, 2012
not really surprised wrote:
<quoted text>He's an idiot and must be giving his own brain dead self advice. Or maybe his dumbass girlfriend came up with the idea. Or was it his drunkass mama?
. Hey dumbass why don't you tell it to there face instead of being a little bitch. Get your shit together before you talk.
okay

Pearland, TX

#10 Jul 31, 2012
When Tim set out that day driving wrecklessly like so many of us are guilty of at one point he didn't say to himself im gonna wreck my truck and kill some people today. Having said that I do believe he needs to be punished. He did wrong and 3 people lost their lives that day. He's no different than the rest of us. You do the crime you should do the time. There are special prisons for people with medical problems. Had it been 1 of my family members killed I would be in the D.A's office every morning when they opened. He would have to look me eye to and when finally he couldn't take the guilt anymore he would prosecute...
Just wondering

Mount Pleasant, SC

#11 Jul 31, 2012
This is really a joke, I mean this Tim guy kills 3 people and damages a boy for the rest of his life and he is trying to sue because he says it was there fault. I thought a while back he said he couldn't remember what happened and now he remembers, Really!! Are you serious!! And a all are right why is he not being punished and why hasn't he been charged. I guess money talks, so paying of whoever he needed to so he won't go to jail or better yet prison. If this was one of m family members we would have be put in jail and such a high bond would have been set that we would still be in there and this guy is free to walk the streets and live his life as if nothing ever happened. What about the Bell family those 3 people can't do that and the young man is scared for the rest of his life. How can you face your life knowing you killed 3 people. You and your family are very sick people.
Satan Himself

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 31, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
This is really a joke, I mean this Tim guy kills 3 people and damages a boy for the rest of his life and he is trying to sue because he says it was there fault. I thought a while back he said he couldn't remember what happened and now he remembers, Really!! Are you serious!! And a all are right why is he not being punished and why hasn't he been charged. I guess money talks, so paying of whoever he needed to so he won't go to jail or better yet prison. If this was one of m family members we would have be put in jail and such a high bond would have been set that we would still be in there and this guy is free to walk the streets and live his life as if nothing ever happened. What about the Bell family those 3 people can't do that and the young man is scared for the rest of his life. How can you face your life knowing you killed 3 people. You and your family are very sick people.
Allegedly Tim is a sad gutless scumbag and a two bit coke snortin Lawyer. And we have way to many POS like Tim down here already.
looking out

Henderson, TN

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Well I know some of y'all remember when Steve lewis killed that man at the compress and was tried and convicted and then Joe Riley overturned it and set him free and then Joe decied to not be the Judge too long after that So In this town it is who you know and blow and both well all 3 of them do a good job of it
Tim goin Straight to Hell

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Serioulsy wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey dumbass why don't you tell it to there face instead of being a little bitch. Get your shit together before you talk.
Which face ? All of them are two faced uppity pussballs who made thier money exploiting and preying on the misery of others
it will happen

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
Stop listening to rumors people. Too many people along the road that day witnessed the idiot Tim driving wrecklessly for him to even attempt to shift blame.
Tim will be charged very soon people. And convicted.
Remember when this happened they said criminal charges were pending. For all we know there's a sealed indictment with his name on it at this very moment.
Notice they said CRIMINAL charges were pending. If the scumbag were not going to be charged they would have never said that.
once a druggie always

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2012
Timothy C. Naifeh, a Dyersburg attorney, was suspended by Order entered March 1, 1993. The suspension was for one (1) year with all time suspended with Naifeh being on probation, except for a period of thirty (30) days, conditioned upon Naifeh complying with certain conditions. The suspension was pursuant to a conditional guilty plea Naifeh submitted to a Petition for Discipline. The suspension order specifies that Naifeh be evaluated for drug addiction and is to comply with whatever treatment and aftercare program recommended by the treatment center. Naifeh was ordered to have a monitor who would make quarterly reports to the Board for one year regarding Naifeh's compliance with the treatment center's recommendations. Naifeh was also subject to random drug screens.

http://www.putnampit.com/databases/tbpr/susp_...
Interested

Brownsville, TN

#17 Aug 5, 2012
it will happen wrote:
Stop listening to rumors people. Too many people along the road that day witnessed the idiot Tim driving wrecklessly for him to even attempt to shift blame.
Tim will be charged very soon people. And convicted.
Remember when this happened they said criminal charges were pending. For all we know there's a sealed indictment with his name on it at this very moment.
Notice they said CRIMINAL charges were pending. If the scumbag were not going to be charged they would have never said that.
Don't count on charges. Things have been "buried" in Lake County before, so deep they'll never see the light of day!
Serioulsy

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2012
You guys are dumb asses that dont know shit!
Naifeh

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Tim goin Straight to Hell wrote:
<quoted text> Which face ? All of them are two faced uppity pussballs who made thier money exploiting and preying on the misery of others
This is the Naifeh family your talking to right now and we would appreciate it if you would stop being ignorant and know what you are talking about!

Henderson, TN

#20 Aug 5, 2012
I remember when old tims drunk mother put another mothers son down for some trouble he got into.So hey miss uppity,old lady,how does it feel to walk in those fancy shoes of yours now?I hope you have to go visit your son in prison for a long time or at least for the time you have left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get these meth heads help 1 hr Unasty 3
Pregnant little girls 6 hr Shania 14
Keeston 13 hr damn 3
Johnish Rowe aka Chimpanzee 13 hr Yourgirl50 6
Ashley parker Wed Intheknow 13
what do you think about ali newsom (Sep '12) Wed User 20
Nisha Tue Lc native 3

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance