elderly man dies after eating ground chuck at local grocer

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

jr tex mex

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 5, 2012
78 YR old timothy betting of court street in tiptonville,tn died from dehydration caused by food poisoning from food rite's ground chuck!!! You can thank your local lake county banner for leaving out this information! He was buried in the dyersburg cemetery on august 2nd. This town is so corrupt. Shame on all of you for keeping this quiet. He was my friend.
anon

Goodrich, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2012
I don't think bad meat will cause dehydration. Besides it should have been investigated if you really think the meat was bad.
guest

Union City, TN

#3 Aug 26, 2012
probably came from that nasty food rite
Curious

Benton, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2012
jr tex mex wrote:
78 YR old timothy betting of court street in tiptonville,tn died from dehydration caused by food poisoning from food rite's ground chuck!!! You can thank your local lake county banner for leaving out this information! He was buried in the dyersburg cemetery on august 2nd. This town is so corrupt. Shame on all of you for keeping this quiet. He was my friend.
I say let's see medical records, or an autopsy report! I'll believe the post when I see one of those on here.
flowerchild

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2012
what do you call a hippie that remembers woodstock??? A damn liar
Nurse

Call, TX

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Food poisoning can cause dehydration due to the symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea caused by the rancid food. So it is possible to die from dehydration due to food poisoning.
Guest1

Mayfield, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Nurse wrote:
Food poisoning can cause dehydration due to the symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea caused by the rancid food. So it is possible to die from dehydration due to food poisoning.
Yes, we know that. We just don't believe this report.
populationcontro ll

South Fulton, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
jr tex mex wrote:
78 YR old timothy betting of court street in tiptonville,tn died from dehydration caused by food poisoning from food rite's ground chuck!!! You can thank your local lake county banner for leaving out this information! He was buried in the dyersburg cemetery on august 2nd. This town is so corrupt. Shame on all of you for keeping this quiet. He was my friend.
U S Gov should exterminate everyone over 75 anyway,had a good life probally,just wasteing tax dollars face the facts
flowerchild

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
populationcontroll wrote:
<quoted text>U S Gov should exterminate everyone over 75 anyway,had a good life probally,just wasteing tax dollars face the facts
lol that's harsh say 80!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Irving 150,400
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr ozzy 9,448
minnick Sat TMJ 1
the stringers Fri popo 4
Laura Dotson Fri drug doctor 4
Wesley Apartment (Feb '11) Fri granny 17
High Sep 19 Tiny 1
•••
•••
Tiptonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tiptonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Tiptonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tiptonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tiptonville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••