whats up with our football team

whats up with our football team

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

football team

Humboldt, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Our running game has to get going first. A little blocking would help the backs out. That would open up the passing game if Price can get the all down, and not overthrow the receivers some. The center needs to work on his basics in the shotgun position. Quit over snapping the head of the quarterback some. We have enough talent to win, if they will play hard in games and not give up to easily. Devon can get tough in running the ball, if our line will block some. They must grow up fast...

Southaven, MS

#2 Aug 20, 2012
They suck. Maybe too many drugs!
cling

Millington, TN

#3 Aug 21, 2012
It's bad coaching
falconeer

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Lc will never b about shit to many gang bangers and dope slangers wanna get that money as they call it maybe we get a new president that want allow do much trash to get away with everything and live so freely maybe then we will have a good system and fb team
Turn down the Lousy Music

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2012
You cant win games high on dope and disrespect. I live a half mile from the high school and I heard loud rap music blasting away disturbing me and many of my senior neighbors I found out it was the Football team . Apparently the coaches are on drugs to, and have no standards or leadership capability if they allow this type of behavior to occur. The coaches have to act like Adults all of these kids will not make it anywhere but what they are supposed to learn is leadership self discipline and values so they can compete in the job market. most of the minority kids will end up like thier predecessors jobless and into a life of drugs and poverty. So if this is what our coaches have lowered themselves to acting like children and not instilling values and discipline these kids can use in life then the School needs to just cancel football.
flowerchild

Cleburne, TX

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Charles Reynolds killed the inmate when they traded ex wives pic of Amy Floyd to the football team, while driving a Tiptonville golf cart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which County Officials Will Not Be Re-Elected i... 1 hr Rickie Ross 5
mary bennett 20 hr pammy B 1
November court Sat Wondering 2
Men in tville Fri Wow 2
Allie Newsom Nov 29 Anonymous 5
Lake County has the highest unemployment rate i... Nov 28 guest 3
Jimmie flowers (Aug '15) Nov 27 statefarm1234 4

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance