First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
What makes women go physco for no reason? Can anyone answer this?
woman

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
men do it to us
wondering

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I guess some men can, but not all men are the same. It just seems that women now days have no happy medium
Lifesaver

Manchester, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Good ones are out there, just keep looking. Life is too short to be miserable. Goes both ways for men and women.
just sayin

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
My opinion is that more women act weird these days than men. O can honestly say this because I am a woman and I have female friends that get act out and get all weird that times. I guess its just hormones all out of wack
norma

Blytheville, AR

#6 Feb 1, 2013
idiot men who think with their dicks they say they love you and make promises to you then a hoe comes along and bam their gone and then you wonder why we go crazy
just sayin

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
norma wrote:
idiot men who think with their dicks they say they love you and make promises to you then a hoe comes along and bam their gone and then you wonder why we go crazy
not all men are like that.I have a wonderful manthat truly loves me and I know just by the things he does and acts. Some women will treat a good man awful for no reason I have seen this. Some women just go off for no reason on a man to push him away. It sounds like that you gave had a rough time with your man or men. All im saying is if you have a good man that you know he really loves you, I suggest hanging on to him and show love in return. Good men are very hard to find
friend

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Its a proven fact that alot of women just cannot be happy no matter what, they have to many issues
yep

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
friend wrote:
Its a proven fact that alot of women just cannot be happy no matter what, they have to many issues
i agree totally
Psycho Biatches

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2013
In Lake County they are all pill heads, mud sharks, three different kids by three different who baby daddy,almost all are worthless basketcases with no redeeming qualities. Most ae broke assed with long messed up history and cant cook , clean or hold a job or keep themselves clean
yep

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Psycho Biatches wrote:
In Lake County they are all pill heads, mud sharks, three different kids by three different who baby daddy,almost all are worthless basketcases with no redeeming qualities. Most ae broke assed with long messed up history and cant cook , clean or hold a job or keep themselves clean
hummm bout sums it up

Since: Feb 13

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Feb 4, 2013
wondering wrote:
What makes women go physco for no reason? Can anyone answer this?
. MEN
Muff Driver

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Feb 4, 2013
There aint a hole Id go down on in this county they love to give it up to any jobless loser or tyrone but wont take 5 minutes out of there jobless do nothing day to run a bar of soap and a wash cloth between there legs. No wonder why so many blacks love them.
for real

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2013
wildwilly12 wrote:
<quoted text>. MEN
lol and women in this county wonder why they cannot keep a good man
seen it all

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
for real wrote:
<quoted text>lol and women in this county wonder why they cannot keep a good man
yeah I agree, and then women sit back and wonder why their man left them for another woman. But then its always the mans fault as they say.
LC PerfectMen Association

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
seen it all wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I agree, and then women sit back and wonder why their man left them for another woman. But then its always the mans fault as they say.
Between the incessant bitching, the obligatory 30+ pound weight gain, the mismanagement of money, and the fact that none of these b*tches could cook a bag of noodles correctly or clean a house if thier life depended on it. Gee I wonder why a man would want to escape ALL THAT !
oh my

Mayfield, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
LC PerfectMen Association wrote:
<quoted text> Between the incessant bitching, the obligatory 30+ pound weight gain, the mismanagement of money, and the fact that none of these b*tches could cook a bag of noodles correctly or clean a house if thier life depended on it. Gee I wonder why a man would want to escape ALL THAT !
I know you did not post under the name "LC PerfectMen Association"!!! That is f*cking hilarious. It should be "All LC Men are Lazy, Broke, and Stupid Association"....
o please

United States

#18 Feb 14, 2013
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you did not post under the name "LC PerfectMen Association"!!! That is f*cking hilarious. It should be "All LC Men are Lazy, Broke, and Stupid Association"....
you must be one of many women in this county that likes to use people and break them. I also bet that your so miserable, you only find happiness in hurting others.I will admit there are some good women in this county, but I will also agree with that some women around here are looking for one thing, a man with a good job and deep pockets. People like you disgust me. You always play the victim when a relationship goes south, but in reality all you do is create victims of your lies and defeat. You always want the man to change things he does, but what ever you do is ok..what a joke
oh my

Mayfield, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2013
o please wrote:
<quoted text>you must be one of many women in this county that likes to use people and break them. I also bet that your so miserable, you only find happiness in hurting others.I will admit there are some good women in this county, but I will also agree with that some women around here are looking for one thing, a man with a good job and deep pockets. People like you disgust me. You always play the victim when a relationship goes south, but in reality all you do is create victims of your lies and defeat. You always want the man to change things he does, but what ever you do is ok..what a joke
And you sound like one of those men who has been played. No, I'm not that type of woman but I do want a man who works. My mother didn't raise me to bust my ass so a man can sit at home and take up space. I support myself. I expect that any man should do the same for himself. Since I've been old enough to date, I have never needed a man's money!

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2013
oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sound like one of those men who has been played. No, I'm not that type of woman but I do want a man who works. My mother didn't raise me to bust my ass so a man can sit at home and take up space. I support myself. I expect that any man should do the same for himself. Since I've been old enough to date, I have never needed a man's money!
blah, blah, blah, all women like money the more the better. Go tell that crap to someone else. All women are the same in alot of ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up with Melissa Howell? 27 min Falcon Pride 2
Hiring at little general 30 min Guest 7
Food Rite Employees (Oct '14) 31 min Guest2 5
Looking for nude pics to buy (Nov '10) 32 min Guest2 27
Nwcx prison (Mar '14) 33 min Guest2 50
TSSAA fining coaches 500 for refs 33 min Amused 9
food rite 34 min Guest 6
More from around the web

Tiptonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE