Mothers keeping their kids from grand...

Mothers keeping their kids from grandparents

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

curious

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
I dont' know what it's coming to nowdays, but there is no since in keeping children from their grandparents...you are only hurting the kids...it's like this next gerneration says, "if you don't like who I'm with or what i'm doing you wont' ever see your grandchildren again"....who else thinks this is totally wrong, and TN needs a law for Grandparents!!!!
just sayin

AOL

#2 Jul 20, 2010
curious wrote:
I dont' know what it's coming to nowdays, but there is no since in keeping children from their grandparents...you are only hurting the kids...it's like this next gerneration says, "if you don't like who I'm with or what i'm doing you wont' ever see your grandchildren again"....who else thinks this is totally wrong, and TN needs a law for Grandparents!!!!
sometimes it's best to keep the grandkids away. in the end it's up to the childrens parents.
curious

Bryson City, NC

#3 Jul 20, 2010
ok you said sometimes...and I know you mean if the grandparents are not good to them, but what if the grandparents helped raise the kids for a couple of years, then all of a sudden they don't want the kids around you because of who they are with??? that is so wrong, no matter what...the relationship has already been built with the grandparents and kids, so in the end you hurt the kids....
mee

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2010
curious wrote:
My sister took her ex daughter in law to court in Dyersburg and got grandparent visitation of her two grandchildren and they had never lived with her.There is a law for grandparents,see a lawyer.The sooner the better because the children are probably missing the grandparents and not understanding what is going on........Parents,be adults and don't use your children to get your way,it's just so wrong on so many levels!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers push for prison reform (Aug '15) 14 hr Brittney 13
Jennifer McCord charlie Wiggins 15 hr lol 3
Bud Mays Sun Hata 3
Terry Jamison Sat TrollBuster 54
Hailey Crittenden Sat Symber 2
Robbing Fri Guest 11
Laney Fowler Jan 18 Tyrone 14

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance