who knows big country (aka) stephanie...

who knows big country (aka) stephanie reynolds???

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Warrenton, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2010
Well she is nothing but a lying bitch. She will do anything to get what she wants. She is married to Jonathan Reynolds. She does drugs such as snorts and smokes weed. She also deals it. She is a two faced bitch and will talk about anybody. If i was you i would stay away from her cause there is a big drug dealer that is in the mafia looking for jonathan cause he ripped him off for 10lbs and if you know the guy im talking about you know he aint playing. Well they say that both of them live in Newbern. If your friends with her you better watch yourself cause she is also being watched from what i heard. I also heard she kicked out her almost 17 years old daughter and told the cops she didnt want her just like her other two kids. Well if you know Ashley she is a good girl and loved everyone. I dont know what Stephanies problem but she has got lifed messed up since Stephen died and thats the truth.. If she dont clean up her act someone will find her dead somewhere cause of the drugs she is on and thats not a lie!!!
The one

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2010
Before u talk what u know u might wanna know everything.And if the police is watching her then it is bc of her daughter and if steven was so great he would still be alive.And her daughter left because she wanted to jump on some dick.
HER DAUGHTER

Marthasville, MO

#3 Feb 5, 2010
for your information i dont go from man to man like she does. Stephan loved her and she was just being herself. I had nothing to do with the cops thay were always watching her and her husband. I was so wild for her well guess what history repeats itself im just like HER and thats why she cant deal with me. A mom if she was one then i would be wit her. But she will get what she deserves without me. MOM I WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU WANTED DISAPPEAR LIKE YOUR OTHER TWO SONS.....
jackson

Covington, TN

#4 Feb 22, 2010
HER DAUGHTER wrote:
for your information i dont go from man to man like she does. Stephan loved her and she was just being herself. I had nothing to do with the cops thay were always watching her and her husband. I was so wild for her well guess what history repeats itself im just like HER and thats why she cant deal with me. A mom if she was one then i would be wit her. But she will get what she deserves without me. MOM I WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU WANTED DISAPPEAR LIKE YOUR OTHER TWO SONS.....
damn y yall doggin steph. shit she is no more guilty than any one else. i dont thank id be sayin a lot of crap bout her on here she just mite KICK UR ASS...
someonewhocaresa shley

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Ashley, I hate to see you say that about yourself. As sad as it is, we cannot pick our parents, and u definatey got a raw deal, you and your brothers. You were always so smart in school, and I am sure you still are; so you need to use your head and prove everyone wrong. You do not have to turn out like your mom, you have choices, so make good ones, and make a good life for yourself, and don't look back, and do not let your mom use you. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways, and even though it is so low of stephanie to kick you out, it may be a blessing in disguise...as you are not in that atomoshpere anymore. I used to work with Stephen, and he loved you just like his own daugher if he had, had one...and u are right, stephanie messed that up with him, and is responsible in a way for his death....make a good life for yourself and know there are people who do care...do not lower yourself to your mom's standards...you are so much better than that..........someone who cares
amanda

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2010
HER DAUGHTER wrote:
im not hard to get a hold of red, if you need anything let me know.or a place to stay or anything
Ashley

Foristell, MO

#7 Apr 22, 2010
someonewhocaresashley wrote:
Ashley, I hate to see you say that about yourself. As sad as it is, we cannot pick our parents, and u definatey got a raw deal, you and your brothers. You were always so smart in school, and I am sure you still are; so you need to use your head and prove everyone wrong. You do not have to turn out like your mom, you have choices, so make good ones, and make a good life for yourself, and don't look back, and do not let your mom use you. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways, and even though it is so low of stephanie to kick you out, it may be a blessing in disguise...as you are not in that atomoshpere anymore. I used to work with Stephen, and he loved you just like his own daugher if he had, had one...and u are right, stephanie messed that up with him, and is responsible in a way for his death....make a good life for yourself and know there are people who do care...do not lower yourself to your mom's standards...you are so much better than that..........someone who cares
i dont know who you are but i thank you for what you have said. I wish she was the mother that everyone thought she was. But i thank you and i wish more ppl would see my side of the story like you have.~ASHLEY~
Ashley

Foristell, MO

#8 Apr 22, 2010
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
im not hard to get a hold of red, if you need anything let me know.or a place to stay or anything
Which Amanda is this and i thank you for offering but im happy where i am.~ASHLEY~
someonewhocares

Alcoa, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know who you are but i thank you for what you have said. I wish she was the mother that everyone thought she was. But i thank you and i wish more ppl would see my side of the story like you have.~ASHLEY~
I am happy to say those things, because sad as they are, they are the truth. I cannot stress enough, how important it is for you to make a life for yourself, one free of your mom. You have so much potential, I know you can make it. Keep things simple, and it will all work out for you...main thing finish school, and build your own life, not a life your mom chooses for you...if you ever need anything come on here,and I will see if I can help you..just leave a message...take care and keep your head high..
amanda

Murray, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2010
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Amanda is this and i thank you for offering but im happy where i am.~ASHLEY~
Smith, If you ever need anything just let me know I am not hard to get in touch with. please be safe
flowerchild

Murray, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2010
hey ashley dont smoke pot with your momma
TheThankfulOne

Wentzville, MO

#13 May 19, 2010
someonewhocares wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy to say those things, because sad as they are, they are the truth. I cannot stress enough, how important it is for you to make a life for yourself, one free of your mom. You have so much potential, I know you can make it. Keep things simple, and it will all work out for you...main thing finish school, and build your own life, not a life your mom chooses for you...if you ever need anything come on here,and I will see if I can help you..just leave a message...take care and keep your head high..
I am getting a great education. Actually i graduate in december of the year with a loving fiance and a lovin half of my family. Im glad i have ppl who actually believe in me but i have one question. Who are you??~Ashley~
TheThankfulOne

Wentzville, MO

#14 May 19, 2010
amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Smith, If you ever need anything just let me know I am not hard to get in touch with. please be safe
o hey ok i thought that was you and im fine for the moment and im very happy.
TheThankfulOne

Wentzville, MO

#15 May 19, 2010
flowerchild wrote:
hey ashley dont smoke pot with your momma
I dont smoke pot and i never will i could never stoop that low and and turn to drugs. im bettering my life and making it the life i want!!
disgusted

Martin, TN

#16 May 24, 2010
This world is ugly enough without you people just adding to it by hating and grudging and hurting one another. Forgiveness and love and understanding are the only way to happiness. I feel sorry for all you and your gossip and your drama may you all be blessed with peace in your hearts and by the white light of love and divine protection
the parent

Martin, TN

#17 May 24, 2010
Judge me not for i am judged, you know nothing of my life, only what you are told. Ashley you ran away to be with your boyfriend at age 17. Austin and Perry I love you. Your father died because his own mother took his family from him. We have all been scarred.Ashley I love you and wish nothing but the best for you. You want a grown up life, you go on and learn girl, it ain't easy and when you are ready mama is here. The rest of you step back and take a look at your own life. There are no righteous among you either. We all fall, we all make bad choices. And as for the rest of you be who you are, say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Staci

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2010
Was jus wondering how Cathy was doing? I heard shes not doing so well? Where is she now?
Tracie

Benton, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2010
Cathy is in Mississippi, near John and Tracy, right? I hope she is doing well. Stephanie, regardless of what anyone has done in their past, we can all only go forward from today. You have always been good to me, and I always look forward to seeing you. You know where to find me if you need to.:)
Staci

United States

#20 Jun 6, 2010
If anyone knows where in MS or how I could get in touch with her I would love to see her... She was like a mother to me for years and I work in MS now. I know this is off topic, sorry.
vap

Eads, TN

#23 Sep 15, 2010
i know red and her mama and steph may have had some bumps in her road but tell me who dont .i love red to death but she only see part of her mother and what is has been taught .love you both i really hope you can get over this and see you need each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting married 47 min Lake Rat 5
Which County Officials Will Not Be Re-Elected i... 22 hr Inquiring Mind 24
amanda kirk what is she really like? (Jan '10) Fri Guest 60
amanda beal (May '10) Fri Guest 57
State trooper Fri Sam redrum 1
Eliza Ola Rea Feb 24 Eliza Rea 6
Terry Jamison Feb 24 TrollBuster 30

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance