Is it true about the missing girls fr...

Is it true about the missing girls from lake county and aka trap getting them

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Concern

Union City, TN

#1 Jun 16, 2011
i just got a text about Jessica Mccord and Brittany missing and it was saying something about trap being involved, its it true and if so i am praying for the family and friends of these two girls....
shannon estes

Mayfield, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2011
yes it is true, not sure who trap is , just know it was said someone named trap is involved, not accusing anyone just checking with anyone that goes by that nickname,
Just Concern

Union City, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2011
Well i am very sorry,my god be with yall... I wished i could help but i am from obion county but i will spread the word....god bless.....please keep me updated.....
hello

Mayfield, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2011
thank you

Ridgely, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2011
could someone please fill us in on this story
what happened
title says he got them? were they kidnapped or what?
dont know anyone involved
brittany who?
larry

Tipton, TN

#7 Jun 17, 2011
more details please or is this a prank???
medi

Jackson, TN

#9 Jun 19, 2011
this is so serious
medi

Jackson, TN

#10 Jun 19, 2011
this is o serious!
Hickman Girl

Union City, TN

#11 Jun 19, 2011
If two girls were missing it would be on the news!!
just sayin

Paris, TN

#12 Jun 19, 2011
Thats what I think..
Brandy Hedgepath

Mayfield, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2011
@FLAG2 Grow up if you have something to say at least be man/woman enough to put name on it. If you cant say it to my face then I ain't even worried with what you have to say because you are a coward!

@ Hickman Girl. They are RUNAWAY! They dont put RuNAWAYS on the news very often unless their are certain circumstances! Why dont you call any police staion is the U.S. and they will tell you both girls are on the TBI's endangered child list!
Brandy Hedgepath

Mayfield, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2011
i meant to type station no staion and in the u.s. not is. Both girls are not from lake county. Only one is. I dont know about any guy named Trap either. There are thousands of people called Trap. There was a text to Brittany's mother saying that he had them and he was going to kill them. It could from anyone so we don't know.
Brandy Hedgepath

Mayfield, KY

#20 Jun 20, 2011
The police have been called you ignorant bitch! Like i said earlier if you are a coward then dont say anything! I was on topix because someone told me this was her. Noone said the Trap was from LC and as a matter of fact they didnt runaway from my home and i am no Hoe. I bet you dont see me in no bar i bet i am at home taking care of mine unlike you. You are the one thats probably runnin around spreadin your legs all over town. Honey I am to fat to be hittin a crack pipe! now stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it! I put my name on mine. Now you do tghe same or STFU!
Brandy Hedgepath

Mayfield, KY

#22 Jun 20, 2011
You must be ignorant and illiterate because it says they are on the TBI endangered child list.As far as parenting lets see yor name i'm sure we have plenty to say about you! What are you afraid of. I hate people that get on this dumbass web site cause thats all they have to do all day is hide behind a computer screen cause they cant put their real name bacuse of what people might say about them! Post away if you like but i have better things to do with my time.
just sayin

Paris, TN

#24 Jun 20, 2011
They are not showing up on the TBI Missing childrens list online...why not?
some1

United States

#30 Jun 21, 2011
I thought these 2 girls ran away from foster care?not from their parents home. This is NOT the time to be pointing fingers at their parents saying"well if you had done this instead of that" because thats not helpful to these girls or families..I am sure "if" major mistakes were made by the parents they are doing a fair amount of self ass kicking right now... I dont know the girls or their families but as a mother to a teen daughter this situation has touched me and caused me to worry and pray for these girls..I worry because its been almost a week now and from what ive read on here 2day and over the past week on facebook that these girls havent contacted ANYONE and thats just not normal for 16y/o girls even if the contact isnt to family they wouldve contacted friends..Thats what bothers me and makes me fear for their safety....
Hoes wanna be me

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Jun 21, 2011
NA thats not true why do ppl put stuff on here for so ppl can be in others ppl biz
Piss Poor Parenting

Manchester, KY

#32 Jun 21, 2011
some1 wrote:
I thought these 2 girls ran away from foster care?not from their parents home. This is NOT the time to be pointing fingers at their parents saying"well if you had done this instead of that" because thats not helpful to these girls or families..I am sure "if" major mistakes were made by the parents they are doing a fair amount of self ass kicking right now... I dont know the girls or their families but as a mother to a teen daughter this situation has touched me and caused me to worry and pray for these girls..I worry because its been almost a week now and from what ive read on here 2day and over the past week on facebook that these girls havent contacted ANYONE and thats just not normal for 16y/o girls even if the contact isnt to family they wouldve contacted friends..Thats what bothers me and makes me fear for their safety....
That tells you how screwed up thier parents were if they are both in foster homes. How come they are not on a missing persons list ? How come the state is not investigating if they are under foster care. It sounds like they are just out partying and drugging and have no computer access. Well mom you should know then if you do not supervise and know who all your teenage daughters friends are and have the ability to moniyor her phone and computer you are not parenting properly. Most parents in this County let them do as they please and place no responseability on thier kids. I hope they are safe also , but more than likely they are getting high and acting out like most teenage girls who had no values or morals and self esteem.
Brandy Hedgepath

Mayfield, KY

#34 Jun 21, 2011
Flag 2 shut up this has nothing to do with a hedgepath or any one named hedgepath so why are you still talking????????? Especially if you can't even put your name.

Being in state custody doesnt always have to do with parents. i cant speak for the other girl but jessica wasn't there due to what we did. She was there for what we trying to get her to stop doing. The state didnt come in and take her away. We take care of ours!!!! The state does have investigators working on it along with us. Some of you people need to learn how to read. some of the first posts on here state that! I Do not have time to sit here and argue with a bunch of cowards that are to afraid to state their opinions to my face. Unless you know where jessica or brittany are then dont bother to comment! also all of you people that are talking crap i pray that you never have to go through anything like we have!
Could have been prevented

Mayfield, KY

#35 Jun 21, 2011
Brandy Hedgepath wrote:
Flag 2 shut up this has nothing to do with a hedgepath or any one named hedgepath so why are you still talking????????? Especially if you can't even put your name.
Being in state custody doesnt always have to do with parents. i cant speak for the other girl but jessica wasn't there due to what we did. She was there for what we trying to get her to stop doing. The state didnt come in and take her away. We take care of ours!!!! The state does have investigators working on it along with us. Some of you people need to learn how to read. some of the first posts on here state that! I Do not have time to sit here and argue with a bunch of cowards that are to afraid to state their opinions to my face. Unless you know where jessica or brittany are then dont bother to comment! also all of you people that are talking crap i pray that you never have to go through anything like we have!
Like I said it all could have been prevented had Shannon put her foot down in the beginning and not let her run wild for years. It starts out as little things..letting them run the neighborhood, disrespect grown ups..then it leads to messing with grown men and smoking..and now this. Take some responsibility, both of you and quit making excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Auston Wortman 14 hr Shocked 13
inmate escaped 16 hr beenthere 12
Derek Prince Sat Really 4
Hannah Spicer,Trailor Park Sat dont matter 2
Sabrina McCurdy Jul 30 Jus Sayin 15
LC and drugs Jul 29 taxpayer 19
April Bunch (Jan '10) Jul 29 RYCHE 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tiptonville Mortgages