who is the boss hogg of lake county?

Posted in the Tiptonville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tater tot

Memphis, TN

#1 Sep 27, 2011
i am not talking who is the sheriff or who is the county mayor. who has the real power? who has the most power in lake county? buddy wade was. joe jones was. who is now. who is the go to person to get something done? who is in charge and living large? who has THE POWER???
click

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 27, 2011
You ask an interesting question that deserves a lengthy answer.First,there is no doubt that Buddy Wade and Joe Jones were both real strong.Who fills that void is questionable to say the least.First Macie does have some muscle but so does Judge Goodman and Ms. Debbie.It goes with the jobs.After those it could be a little in the air.First Tony Bargery got a shot in the arm with his recent election,so he would have to be mentioned.Then both mayors have had their problems as of late so i dont think they are much of a factor.So now to trim the fat.The Lindamoods have always been there but only on national stage or at least state wide not local.If i wanted something done on local level on north end i would most likely start with the above mentioned then go to Tony White or Wayne Hatley might not like it but thats the way it is.Jason Allison has shown to be someone that can carry his weight also.Brian Avery could be but dont think he is political.He just does his job.The new comer to north end will be Shelby Barker Jr. if he wants it.South end,Judge Riley is and will always be a power player if he wants too,but he seems to be ok with letting others do that.Larry Paschall could be powerful if he wants to throw money around.Likeable guy too.Steve has a few friends in nashville because of his job.He is ok in my book too.Charles Stewart can get elected to just about anything he wants could have been mayor i think.Ms. Joyce and Doug Robertson are connected to others that can get things done too such as Fincher and Sanderson.To answer your question i think it is wide open.Hope i didnt offend anyone.I know i probobly left out someone but sorry if i did.
power

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2011
terry shaffer
OMG

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2011
Oh people grow up. That type of thinking is why Lake Co stays where it is. Low class, no intelligent thinking people. Get a grip.
jerryactrick

Millington, TN

#5 Sep 28, 2011
OMG wrote:
Oh people grow up. That type of thinking is why Lake Co stays where it is. Low class, no intelligent thinking people. Get a grip.
get off yer high horse!
lake co

Brownsville, TN

#6 Sep 29, 2011
terry shaffer or rufus or terry wayne any of them are very powerful.
Roll Tide

Germantown, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Marty Vaughn. Who is could it be!!
Roll Tide

Germantown, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2011
This whole conversation is totally screwed! If you are not a dealer, you have no power!!!!!
jerryactrick

Millington, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2011
the dealers have no power over anything or anyone that anyone would want to have power over. they just have power over a few crack heads or meth heads. now who ever it is that brings the stuff like coke in here in huge amounts or pot in here in huge amounts they have power. they control the little dealers.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#10 Sep 29, 2011
Ralph Strain has all of the power in lake Co.
click

Denver, CO

#11 Sep 30, 2011
Mr.Ralph fine man but... his son Jerry has some pull in Nashville.At one time i think he was over the trooper academy.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2011
OMG wrote:
Go f**k yourself, my grandmother lives there and shes smarter than your whole f**ked up family, homo nutsack. Do yourself a favor and stick to talking to people whose IQ are in the single digits....like your family.
congo

Millington, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2011
OMG wrote:
you fail to see the humor in the way this post was worded. some times when someone says something funny they mean for it to be funny. stop feeling superior. YOU missed the point.
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2011
congo wrote:
<quoted text>
you fail to see the humor in the way this post was worded. some times when someone says something funny they mean for it to be funny. stop feeling superior. YOU missed the point.
I didn't see no humor in that, nor did I see any joking in that either. I think you missed the point, talking about people like that. Dumazz!
Zap

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2011
Gibson Electric has the most power! Go sit on a lightening rod and wait for an electrical storm and you may become Boss Hogg..........
whodat

Mayfield, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2011
Zap wrote:
Gibson Electric has the most power! Go sit on a lightening rod and wait for an electrical storm and you may become Boss Hogg..........
ralphy strain messing wit da young hos of da county paying da hos bling bling to sucky that cocky
haha

Benton, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
larry decker
Ida Ho

Florence, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2011
tater tot wrote:
i am not talking who is the sheriff or who is the county mayor. who has the real power? who has the most power in lake county? buddy wade was. joe jones was. who is now. who is the go to person to get something done? who is in charge and living large? who has THE POWER???
Your Momma does
your grandma

Medina, TN

#19 Nov 17, 2011
RMJ619 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go f**k yourself, my grandmother lives there and shes smarter than your whole f**ked up family, homo nutsack. Do yourself a favor and stick to talking to people whose IQ are in the single digits....like your family.
Why am I not surprised that you were spawned from rock bottom Lake County. No wonder.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2011
Actually, I was born in Union City and grew up in Martin. I said my grandmother, not my mother and never said me. Learn to read, you dumbass bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda kirk what is she really like? (Jan '10) 2 hr Gtfoh 72
Sidewalks broken ankle 9 hr Guest 1
Cates Landing (Jul '16) Mon really 11
amanda beal (May '10) Mar 24 Guest 63
Housewife Courtney Young Mar 23 Antonios girl 10
1 pissed off Trump Mar 23 CNN 6
Pree's Breasts Mar 23 CNN 13

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance