tabetha

Memphis, TN

#21 Dec 17, 2009
watever doe belly is his cousin n he aint gobbled no d*ck yall need to grow up n whoever ex con is put yo name n i will be sure to ask mark bout you u prob had some *ss yourself hell i heard everyone that goes to the pen gets some he has two kids that dont need to be hearing this shit so if it happened let it go we have our own life to live now that was tha past we live for tha future n he aint no wanna be gang banger i bet he takes care of business when it comes down to it so if u aint scared put ur name n lets see if he takes care of you
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#22 Dec 20, 2009
tabetha wrote:
watever doe belly is his cousin n he aint gobbled no d*ck yall need to grow up n whoever ex con is put yo name n i will be sure to ask mark bout you u prob had some *ss yourself hell i heard everyone that goes to the pen gets some he has two kids that dont need to be hearing this shit so if it happened let it go we have our own life to live now that was tha past we live for tha future n he aint no wanna be gang banger i bet he takes care of business when it comes down to it so if u aint scared put ur name n lets see if he takes care of you
I said I was through with Topix but this was to good to past up. 1st, Mark is not all that Believe me. Like I have said before 1 day you will see. Yes, I would say hes a Want to be Gang Banger cause we lived in the A and he couldn't hang. He is a small town Pusher. I'm only stating what I know. Hes a liar, a fraud and hes a Horrible Dope Dealer. Do you remember the name Uron. Ask him. I bet he will Lie.You don't spend 14 years with a MF and not know some shit.
and Lastly, I heard hes gone now. I prayed for him to get 25. He got 10. I hope that they are Long and Hard. When he gets out Lee will be Grown. He says he don't want to Talk to his Daddy. If that ever changes we know where to find him. Meanwhile, before planning a prison wedding. Mark needs a Divoce Decree. MMMMmmmm makes me wonder if it exists....HMMMMM.....HAHA
Wish you well

Benton, KY

#23 Dec 20, 2009
slimbrown wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was through with Topix but this was to good to past up. 1st, Mark is not all that Believe me. Like I have said before 1 day you will see. Yes, I would say hes a Want to be Gang Banger cause we lived in the A and he couldn't hang. He is a small town Pusher. I'm only stating what I know. Hes a liar, a fraud and hes a Horrible Dope Dealer. Do you remember the name Uron. Ask him. I bet he will Lie.You don't spend 14 years with a MF and not know some shit.
and Lastly, I heard hes gone now. I prayed for him to get 25. He got 10. I hope that they are Long and Hard. When he gets out Lee will be Grown. He says he don't want to Talk to his Daddy. If that ever changes we know where to find him. Meanwhile, before planning a prison wedding. Mark needs a Divoce Decree. MMMMmmmm makes me wonder if it exists....HMMMMM.....HAHA
I feel you on a lot of the things that you are saying. I know of Mark and he always seemed to be a big bully to me. I would have to say that the rumors of Mark being bisexual would be true since there is usually some truth to most rumors. I think that Tabetha is sick for breastfeeding her baby while she is still on drugs, and she must be in denial--not sure how she plans to have a 'happy life' when he will be in prison for the next ten years. Maybe she should refrain from bad mouthing you and take care of her infant. I will pray that you (and your son)will have peace-- I too have a son whos father isnt in his life.
In Denial

United States

#24 Dec 20, 2009
tabetha wrote:
Come on Tabetha while you on here tryin to make it look like you standing by your man at least admit to tha facts and tha truth. Mark likes packing fudge and you know that so at least he is headed to the right place for that now.Hell he was up in the jail trying to rape some lil boy.And from what i have heard yall took videos of him hitting you in tha *ss and sent the all over town via a text.I mean maybe he aint gobbling any dick but am pretty sure he gettin his gobbled.But thats your man your proud of him,right?Does that not bother u knowing that he is f*ccking boys?Well that pretty much says it all right there,shows where your morals stand.And as far as you standin by him you really aint doin that either cause you out here F*ckin and S*ckin on every one who will let you so i dont call that standin by him.Your always runnin up and down tha streets so my question is,where is your baby?You said you were breast feeding,OMG that is just crazy.How tha hell you gone breast feed and smoke crack.
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#25 Dec 21, 2009
Wish you well wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel you on a lot of the things that you are saying. I know of Mark and he always seemed to be a big bully to me. I would have to say that the rumors of Mark being bisexual would be true since there is usually some truth to most rumors. I think that Tabetha is sick for breastfeeding her baby while she is still on drugs, and she must be in denial--not sure how she plans to have a 'happy life' when he will be in prison for the next ten years. Maybe she should refrain from bad mouthing you and take care of her infant. I will pray that you (and your son)will have peace-- I too have a son whos father isnt in his life.
Thank You.It sound like you Alright. Yes, Mark is Gay. I was with him for 14 years. There were signs but he always had a answer for everything. Until the Day he couldn't Lie, I saw. The day I knew we were through. Hes a good Liar. But look were he is.
Tabetha has seen the signs. Maybe she dont care. I know she had an Affair with a Married Man and got Pregnant. I know that dont say much for her Respecting herself. I dknow she planning a wedding to a man she don't know is divorced for sure. I know that makes her a Tramp/ Hoe/Crackhead . Do the Math a Fag and a Crackhead==Two Nasty MFs
the best he eva had

Bedminster, NJ

#26 Dec 21, 2009
slimbrown wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You.It sound like you Alright. Yes, Mark is Gay. I was with him for 14 years. There were signs but he always had a answer for everything. Until the Day he couldn't Lie, I saw. The day I knew we were through. Hes a good Liar. But look were he is.
Tabetha has seen the signs. Maybe she dont care. I know she had an Affair with a Married Man and got Pregnant. I know that dont say much for her Respecting herself. I dknow she planning a wedding to a man she don't know is divorced for sure. I know that makes her a Tramp/ Hoe/Crackhead . Do the Math a Fag and a Crackhead==Two Nasty MFs
Im sorry to inform you Miss slimbrown Butu sound totally like a HATER on tabetha and mark! Y u get on the internet to make silly ass comments bout their relationship or what they got going? Leave him and his alone. Oh yea im not understanding the part where u say he doesnt know u two are divorced if im not mistaking all forums i read with your comments completely stated from you THAT U AND MARK WAS OFFICIALLY DIVORCED! so whats up on that! Y dont u go find a hobby or something and stay out THEIR BUSINESS!
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#27 Dec 21, 2009
the best he eva had wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry to inform you Miss slimbrown Butu sound totally like a HATER on tabetha and mark! Y u get on the internet to make silly ass comments bout their relationship or what they got going? Leave him and his alone. Oh yea im not understanding the part where u say he doesnt know u two are divorced if im not mistaking all forums i read with your comments completely stated from you THAT U AND MARK WAS OFFICIALLY DIVORCED! so whats up on that! Y dont u go find a hobby or something and stay out THEIR BUSINESS!
HAHA another stupid MF from Tenn. I don't know you. So please don't F with me. I helped put him in jail. I hate Mark for Reasons thats not Your Buisness. It was wasy before Tebetha. I left him, back in Atlanta. Hatin... you really don't know me. So you either can't read or you just got your Education from Tenn. As far as a hobby. MF, I have one its called a Life. I have a Son by Mark and after 14 years I will always Speak up on Anything to do with him.
Now, if I'm Still Married to him or Not it Aint your Buisness. Seems like you need a life. Who I am married to is not your buisness. Time will tell if I am Divorced or not stay tuned to Topix..........
the best he eva had

Bedminster, NJ

#28 Dec 21, 2009
slimbrown wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA another stupid MF from Tenn. I don't know you. So please don't F with me. I helped put him in jail. I hate Mark for Reasons thats not Your Buisness. It was wasy before Tebetha. I left him, back in Atlanta. Hatin... you really don't know me. So you either can't read or you just got your Education from Tenn. As far as a hobby. MF, I have one its called a Life. I have a Son by Mark and after 14 years I will always Speak up on Anything to do with him.
Now, if I'm Still Married to him or Not it Aint your Buisness. Seems like you need a life. Who I am married to is not your buisness. Time will tell if I am Divorced or not stay tuned to Topix..........
C*nt I do know u and arent bout shit! Sounds like to me u styll hung up on Mark! And u so called got a LYFE as u say why u styll all up in his! U claim u cant stand him but u stay talking bout him! Just dont make sense! But any who im just laid back laughing at you! LMFAO
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#29 Dec 21, 2009
the best he eva had wrote:
<quoted text>C*nt I do know u and arent bout shit! Sounds like to me u styll hung up on Mark! And u so called got a LYFE as u say why u styll all up in his! U claim u cant stand him but u stay talking bout him! Just dont make sense! But any who im just laid back laughing at you! LMFAO
First of all if you know me then you know I don't play. Mark and I have been married for years. I have his son Mark Anthony Owens, Jr. I don't give a F what it sounds like to you.Mark knows how I fell about him, so You don't matter.
A Life is having a Career, a Home that is paid for(see I have money)AND A COUPLE OF CARS. I'm from Atlanta. I have friends that you see on TV. So, yeah I have a life. And since you all up in mine. I have a Man.
So, if you really know me stay off of here F with me. If you want to know me ask Big Mary. I don't care who you are. I'm more interested in why you speaking up on me.
LC CITIZEN

Benton, KY

#30 Dec 21, 2009
WELL FROM WHAT I KNOW NO ONE REALLY CARES ABOUT SMALL SHIT LIKE THAT ......THIS IS A SMALL TOWN AND WHEN HE WAS ON THE STREETS HE MADE GOOD TO BE ANOTHER CITIZEN TRYING TO MAKE IT ....MINDED HIS OWN BISS. HIM AND TABBI MAKE A CUTE COUPLE HE WAS MORE OF A FAMILY MAN TRYING....IN PROGESS....ALLL THAT OTHA SHIT IS PAST BACK OFF HATAS YOU AINT NOTHIN.....TABBI DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO MAKE IT....DONT LET NONE OF THIS SHIT BOTHA YOU ITS JUST WORDS THEY WAIT TO TALK SHIT ON HURR ABOUT HIM WHEN GET LOCKED UP 10 YRS IS LONG BUT NOT THAT LONG...KEEP YA HEAD UP DONT BE ASHAMBED IN THA GAME.....TAKE CARE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY
LC CITIZEN

Benton, KY

#31 Dec 21, 2009
BY THE WAY SLIMMBROWN YOU SAY YOU BEEN MARRIED TO HIM 14 YRS WELL YOU SEE WHO HE WAS WIT DONT YOU....(NOT YOU).....SEND YOUR WORRYS TO SOME ONE ELSE.....WWW.DRPHILL.COM BABE HE WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR MARITIAL AND DEVORCE SITUATIONS AND TO GET YO HEAD TOGETHA PLEASE AND A LITTLE ANGER MANAGEMENT WOULD'NT HURT ITHER....AND I KNOW I MISS SPELLED SOME WORDS REALLY AINT GOT TIME TO CORRECT THEM....HOLLA
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#32 Dec 22, 2009
LC CITIZEN wrote:
BY THE WAY SLIMMBROWN YOU SAY YOU BEEN MARRIED TO HIM 14 YRS WELL YOU SEE WHO HE WAS WIT DONT YOU....(NOT YOU).....SEND YOUR WORRYS TO SOME ONE ELSE.....WWW.DRPHILL.COM BABE HE WILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR MARITIAL AND DEVORCE SITUATIONS AND TO GET YO HEAD TOGETHA PLEASE AND A LITTLE ANGER MANAGEMENT WOULD'NT HURT ITHER....AND I KNOW I MISS SPELLED SOME WORDS REALLY AINT GOT TIME TO CORRECT THEM....HOLLA
Mf put your name on here I told you I don't play. How the F you going to tell me who to worry about. Get you a Husband. If Mark Owens dropped dead right now I'd collect 50k(I know you from LC) and ain't never seen that king of money. LAST TIME I CHECKED HES MY MF HUSBAND. STUPID ASS HES IN PRISON.I'D LIKE TO HOLLAR AT YOU WHEN I GET TO LC. SINCE YOU SAY YOU KNOW ME.... LETS SEE..
YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU.
YES, THIS IS MRS. LELA OWENS HOLLLAR
dontknow

United States

#33 Dec 22, 2009
so whats the damn teachers name?&which school do they work at,i sure would like to know&print some of this off&show it
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#34 Dec 23, 2009
dontknow wrote:
so whats the damn teachers name?&which school do they work at,i sure would like to know&print some of this off&show it
If you are speaking about me my name is MRS. LELA A OWENS. OR SHOULD I CALL MYSELF MRS. MARK ANTHONY OWENS, SR. YEAH, I GOT PAPERS ON THAT WORTHLESS MF. NOW WHO ARE WHO?
100 percent positive

United States

#35 Dec 23, 2009
slimbrown wrote:
who has actual proof that mark owens is a gay?
I know for a fact that he is a dic in the booty azz fagot. he rapped my big cousin kirby Parker. reguardless how much mark wants to deny it....baby there are medical records on that. He is a SICK, DICK, LOVING BASTARD. If that sorry piece of shit was on fire, I wouldnt even piss on his worthless ass. I hope he gets exactly what coming to him, but then again, he would more than likely enjoy it. SICK BAS*ARD
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#36 Dec 23, 2009
100 percent positive wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact that he is a dic in the booty azz fagot. he rapped my big cousin kirby Parker. reguardless how much mark wants to deny it....baby there are medical records on that. He is a SICK, DICK, LOVING BASTARD. If that sorry piece of shit was on fire, I wouldnt even piss on his worthless ass. I hope he gets exactly what coming to him, but then again, he would more than likely enjoy it. SICK BAS*ARD
Ok. I know that too. But damn(haha). When this happen I'm not laughing at what happen I am laughing because I feel you on that. For 14 years, I lived a Lie with that Fag. I saw for myself in Atlanta and left him. the only good thing that I got out og 14 years is a 13 year old son, Mark Jr.I'm sorry about your cousin. And baby Prison wont hurt Mark he loves it in there.Please tell your cousin how sorry I am that happen to him.
dont know do u

United States

#37 Dec 24, 2009
that,s sad. he shld have shoved that shit up tab. cracked up ho.
merry christmas

Shreveport, LA

#38 Dec 25, 2009
slimbrown wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I know that too. But damn(haha). When this happen I'm not laughing at what happen I am laughing because I feel you on that. For 14 years, I lived a Lie with that Fag. I saw for myself in Atlanta and left him. the only good thing that I got out og 14 years is a 13 year old son, Mark Jr.I'm sorry about your cousin. And baby Prison wont hurt Mark he loves it in there.Please tell your cousin how sorry I am that happen to him.
hey girl. next time ur down this way ask tootsie swift. her sister louise was there when he was taken to the hospital. i'm sure ms louise told tootsie all about it. hell they both worked for his family for years. he used to be joe delaney schenk's step son.
sinful

United States

#39 Dec 25, 2009
your all sick
slimbrown

Muskogee, OK

#40 Dec 25, 2009
merry christmas wrote:
<quoted text>hey girl. next time ur down this way ask tootsie swift. her sister louise was there when he was taken to the hospital. i'm sure ms louise told tootsie all about it. hell they both worked for his family for years. he used to be joe delaney schenk's step son.
You must know me... My cousins are Tootie's grandkids. And I heard that's the guy I heard about before I married him. He deied it. Everyone tried to tell me, for years he always had Answers and No Wife wants to believe that. I lived in Denial until the Day I saw for myself. I left that MF then left him in Atlanta. Nobody can ever tell me that I did'nt see what I saw. It really F me up. But I'm so much better. Mark has alot of Problems, but his main one is NOT BEING TRUE TO HIMSELF. OK, HES GAY. JUST BE WHO YOU ARE AND STOP THE LIES. HE NEEDS TO FIND PEACE WITHIN HIMSELF AND EXCEPT WHO HE IS. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND MERRY XMAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does lake county suck (May '13) 10 hr Catseye911 26
sheriff 23 hr Negative thinker 5
Amanda Kirk Capps and dustin ramsey Sat Plowboee 27
dress code Fri mama70 1
Jimmie flowers (Aug '15) May 26 herguest 9
port May 25 Negative thinker 5
Tiptonville Gas Stations May 24 Joke 6

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance