You know who

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Jessica why do you keep on. go find someone else besides other womens men. you offered him money what to move in with you knowing it ain't gonna happen. i heard you like corn cobs and getting caught in an alley in ridgely by a police. go find someone else to drool over.
Bad

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2009
You know who wrote:
Jessica why do you keep on. go find someone else besides other womens men. you offered him money what to move in with you knowing it ain't gonna happen. i heard you like corn cobs and getting caught in an alley in ridgely by a police. go find someone else to drool over.
Gisha is this u
You know who

Santa Barbara, CA

#3 Nov 28, 2009
yeah she knows who it is. hell she's telling him she'll give him money to pay his clinic if he will move in with her and believe it or not he turned her down. by the way jessica nice house. gave you fair warning. if you didn't find someone else to try and buy.
Info

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Nov 28, 2009
You know who wrote:
yeah she knows who it is. hell she's telling him she'll give him money to pay his clinic if he will move in with her and believe it or not he turned her down. by the way jessica nice house. gave you fair warning. if you didn't find someone else to try and buy.
is she the crack ho from dyersburg
You know who

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Nov 28, 2009
I don't know if she does or not. i do know she's a methadone head. she fu-- people for it.
Nasty

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Nov 30, 2009
You are nasty jessica. you told someone at clinic that you would drink them for methadone. and let them fv-- you in ass. you are so gross. and hell no i won't let you sleep with him for two hundred dollars.
jessica

Miami, FL

#7 Nov 30, 2009
He did not say no. I have been giving him money for weeks now.. He didnt want you to know about it. He said your kids are driving him crazy and he cant stand your a$$ anymore. Looks like he will be mine when I want him!! Oh yeah, He did stick it up my A$$, and I loved every inch of it! He said something about all of us hookin up well I know you like girls too so how about it?
matt dial

Santa Barbara, CA

#8 Nov 30, 2009
You are a liar i only got gas money off you and i paid you back and we did not have sex and i never said i could stand her i told you i loved her and we were getting married and i aint moving in next week either thats all you are trying to do is start trouble to break us up and it aint happening after that corn cob i would not do you anyways so ha
guest10

Miami, FL

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Jessica did you ever date a guy named Chad Davis???? I am not trying to start shit just asking!!!
hardhead

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 2, 2009
matt dial wrote:
You are a liar i only got gas money off you and i paid you back and we did not have sex and i never said i could stand her i told you i loved her and we were getting married and i aint moving in next week either thats all you are trying to do is start trouble to break us up and it aint happening after that corn cob i would not do you anyways so ha
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Still got the chicks fightin over that d!ck.
nope

Santa Barbara, CA

#11 Dec 2, 2009
There no fight here. jessica just mad cause i don't want her. she think cause i talk to her that something going on. i love Gisha. she need to get over it.
Jessica

Santa Barbara, CA

#12 Dec 2, 2009
guest10 wrote:
Jessica did you ever date a guy named Chad Davis???? I am not trying to start shit just asking!!!
yes an we did it to lil bi tch
maddog

Santa Barbara, CA

#13 Dec 2, 2009
Do i know you hard head
justsayin

Miami, FL

#14 Dec 3, 2009
maddog wrote:
Do i know you hard head
yeah, one of your many ex's just wanted to tell you happy birthday
guest10

Miami, FL

#15 Dec 3, 2009
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>yes an we did it to lil bi tch
damn girl hold up a min I was just asking not tryin to start shit! What was he like to you?
haha

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Dec 3, 2009
Girl i was told you were masterbating with a hairbrush while old boy was on couch cause he wouldn't give you none. then you bent over telling him to put it in your ass and he stuck the hairbrush end up it. ha ha damn girl you are sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shayna Nichole Dance 3 hr Mvp 24
Curious 20 hr Church Of Trump 4
Messing with vehicles Tue Revenger 9
Susan Tue Wrong 3
Dp Jan 16 No good 17
Josh Cline an Axe Murderer? (Dec '10) Jan 16 family 172
Stump Jumpers Jan 15 Wow 7

Tiptonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance