Tipton, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2012
If you ever try to pick up my wife and or say anything out of the way to her again you will see me You scared the hell out of her when you even opened the door and demanded her to get in your truck So you need to take care of your farm instead of trolling for women and thinking you will get by with all this shit Your money don't mean jack to me you may buy your way with the official's and other people in the county But if you ever and I do mean ever even come close to even saying hello to her I will be seeing you personally.

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Talk is cheap,
house guest

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
If you ever try to pick up my wife and or say anything out of the way to her again you will see me You scared the hell out of her when you even opened the door and demanded her to get in your truck So you need to take care of your farm instead of trolling for women and thinking you will get by with all this shit Your money don't mean jack to me you may buy your way with the official's and other people in the county But if you ever and I do mean ever even come close to even saying hello to her I will be seeing you personally.
VERY WELL SAID ON TOPIX!!!! NOW TAKE WHAT YOU JUST SAID HERE AND TAKE IT TO HIM FACE TO FACE...THINK IT WILL WORK MUCH BETTER

Humboldt, TN

#4 Mar 17, 2012
I WILL IF THE OCCASION EVER COMES AROUND AND IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE SOONER THAN HE WOULD THINK i NEVER MINDED GOING TO JAIL FOR MY FAMILY AND I KNOW I WILL BUT I JUST HOPE HE KNOWS WHO SHE IS AND I THINK HE DOES LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN AND EVERYBODY WILL KNOW ME
Stupid Post8508

Florence, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
Your post is idiotic if this really happened why dont you report it to the police instead of posting it on topix ?You sound like a real jerk if you are a real man you report it to the police or go contact this guy directly. And Whats your wife doing walking the streets anyways ??? Are you To cheap to buy her a car ?
meme

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Skipper is a mean ignorant obese slob. He will die a mean ignorant obese slob.
whatsthestory

United States

#7 Sep 26, 2012
What about his "son in law"?
next up

Florence, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
his son n law is a no good lying cheating thief, he is taking skipper for everything he has and has cost them to lose a bunch of land and they have their nose to high to see it, he cheats on his wife all the time but she deserves it she is a bi@#h, he steals everything he can get his hands on he has run the farm into the ground but they all deserve it
whatever

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Sep 27, 2012
man your wife got in th truck with him an whats bad is he did not even half to pay her an i bet if you lay a finger on him you will be beat in th ground so bad he is a great farmer an a hell of a good man he has been a real close friend of my whole family for my whole life so touch him an just see
the imbargo man

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Sep 27, 2012
whatever wrote:
man your wife got in th truck with him an whats bad is he did not even half to pay her an i bet if you lay a finger on him you will be beat in th ground so bad he is a great farmer an a hell of a good man he has been a real close friend of my whole family for my whole life so touch him an just see
who are you talking about?
Guest1

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 27, 2012
whatever wrote:
You must be an ostrich because you've got your head in the sand where Skipper is concerned!
the imbargo man

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Sep 27, 2012
next up wrote:
his son n law is a no good lying cheating thief, he is taking skipper for everything he has and has cost them to lose a bunch of land and they have their nose to high to see it, he cheats on his wife all the time but she deserves it she is a bi@#h, he steals everything he can get his hands on he has run the farm into the ground but they all deserve it
their two kids don't deserve it though. They haven't done anything to anyone.
flowerchild

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2012
what did the frog say after he sparked up??? dont worry be hoppy
the imbargo man

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Sep 28, 2012
I don't care about them either way, those kids are innocent though. And they dont need to be in any kinda mess like that.
flowerchild

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2012
what is reality?? an illusion caused by the lack of good weed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tiptonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Estes. Sexual predator 2 hr Buster brown 5
Found lost german short hair pointer needs good... 3 hr Newbern 1
Lacretia Bledsoe 7 hr Mistress99 1
northwest correctional complex lockdown 7 hr Guest 77
Rat 20 hr Michaela Estes 6
Weak Rat 20 hr Michael Estes 8
Terry Jamison (Oct '17) Thu Tom Thumb 77

Tiptonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Tiptonville Mortgages