Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61782 Aug 19, 2012
Save Medicare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just cut everyones rate to ZERO and shut down the goverment.
Until that happens I have already cut my rate from 22% to 13% with this little dancing horse I bought at TOYS R US. At this point I don't know how much he will be worth... I will just let my accountant fill in the blank to bring my rate down to 13%. If I can get the toy dancing horse qualified for the world olympics for toys I will have it made.
OK stupid, let me educate you here a little, assuming that you are even capable of an ounce of intelligent thought.

Your reference to 13% is obviously regarding the amount Mitt says he has paid at a minimum in taxes.

The tax rate for EVERYONE, regardless of whether you are rich or poor, is 15% on INVESTMENT INCOME.

Mitt's income comes from INVESTMENTS.

He also gives millions to charities, which is TAX DEDUCTABLE FOR EVERYONE WHO GIVES TO CHARITIES.

Mitt paid the same rate that you, me, or anyone else does that gets income from investments.

Do you get it now?

You need to quit eating the bullshit that your Liberal media spoon feeds you ans start looking into the facts for yourself.

On top of that, I will bet that Mitt paid more in taxes in 2011 then you will EARN in your entire lifetime. In fact i bet you didn't pay a single dime in taxes last year to the F.G. So when are YOU going to start doing YOUR FAIR SHARE?

There is a problem in this country and it isn't "the weakthy". It's people like YOU who are jealous of others success, expect others to pay for things for you, and who instead of looking for ways to improve your income sit around whining, crying, and bitching about what others pay in taxes while you pay little to none. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61783 Aug 19, 2012
Save Medicare wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just cut everyones rate to ZERO and shut down the goverment.
Until that happens I have already cut my rate from 22% to 13% with this little dancing horse I bought at TOYS R US. At this point I don't know how much he will be worth... I will just let my accountant fill in the blank to bring my rate down to 13%. If I can get the toy dancing horse qualified for the world olympics for toys I will have it made.
I forgot to mention, your lame response shows that the truth struck a nerve with you and that you couldn't come up with an intelligent response so you resorted to the Liberal tactic of acting like a an ass. I can see why you are a fool that is led around on a leash by the media.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#61784 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... The tax rate for EVERYONE, regardless of whether you are rich or poor, is 15% on INVESTMENT INCOME.
Mitt's income comes from INVESTMENTS....
NOT on Mitt's IRA, which magically grew to "as much as $100 million" dollars!

Out-of-touch "rich man" Mitt doesn't pay ANYTHING on his IRA accounts!

On Aug. 11, the "Boston Globe" said:

{QUOTE} It is one of the most striking elements of Mitt Romney’s financial fortune. He has used the seemingly bland investment vehicle known as an individual retirement account — established by Congress to help average Americans save a modest amount for retirement — to shield at least $20 million and as much as $100 million from initial taxes.

Even the lesser amount would put Romney’s IRA in the top 0.001 percent of all such accounts in the country, according to analysis by the nonpartisan Employee Benefit Research Institute. The extraordinary size of Romney’s IRA has led Democrats to question how he could amass such a fortune given that annual contributions to the fund are strictly limited.

Romney has not provided details about how his IRA grew so large. But Romney associates with direct knowledge about the matter said Bain Capital partners used their IRAs as a pool of investment money, enabling them to make personal investments in Bain deals, many of which earned spectacular returns. Much as a lower-dollar investor might pick mutual funds for an IRA, the Bain partners could make side investments in the firm’s deals and then watch as their retirement funds grew.{END QUOTE}

"RICH-MAN" ROMNEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS IRA TO AMASS AS MUCH AS $100 MILLION -- WHICH IS TAXABLE AT 0 PERCENT, AND NOT YOUR STATED "15 PERCENT"!

Bet YOUR IRA is not worth $100 million, and is not likely to EVER BE!

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/...

#61785 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to mention, your lame response shows that the truth struck a nerve with you and that you couldn't come up with an intelligent response so you resorted to the Liberal tactic of acting like a an ass. I can see why you are a fool that is led around on a leash by the media.
You have it wrong: Democrats act like donkeys.

Republicans act like asses._8-)
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61786 Aug 19, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT on Mitt's IRA, which magically grew to "as much as $100 million" dollars!
Out-of-touch "rich man" Mitt doesn't pay ANYTHING on his IRA accounts!
On Aug. 11, the "Boston Globe" said:
{QUOTE} It is one of the most striking elements of Mitt Romney’s financial fortune. He has used the seemingly bland investment vehicle known as an individual retirement account — established by Congress to help average Americans save a modest amount for retirement — to shield at least $20 million and as much as $100 million from initial taxes.
Even the lesser amount would put Romney’s IRA in the top 0.001 percent of all such accounts in the country, according to analysis by the nonpartisan Employee Benefit Research Institute. The extraordinary size of Romney’s IRA has led Democrats to question how he could amass such a fortune given that annual contributions to the fund are strictly limited.
Romney has not provided details about how his IRA grew so large. But Romney associates with direct knowledge about the matter said Bain Capital partners used their IRAs as a pool of investment money, enabling them to make personal investments in Bain deals, many of which earned spectacular returns. Much as a lower-dollar investor might pick mutual funds for an IRA, the Bain partners could make side investments in the firm’s deals and then watch as their retirement funds grew.{END QUOTE}
"RICH-MAN" ROMNEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HIS IRA TO AMASS AS MUCH AS $100 MILLION -- WHICH IS TAXABLE AT 0 PERCENT, AND NOT YOUR STATED "15 PERCENT"!
Bet YOUR IRA is not worth $100 million, and is not likely to EVER BE!
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/articles/...
Your article loses all credibility when it says "at least $20 million and as much as $100 million from initial taxes" because all that means is, they don't have slightest clue and are just making up numbers to feed to brain dead people like you who aren't smart enough to question what you are told.

Unlike you Dawg, I can read between the lines of how the Liberal media spoon feeds conjecture, assumption, speculation, and flat out lies to people like you. Those things are NOT facts, but rather fodder for fools like you to try and defend your weak, jealous, pathetic position.

But hey, I understand, you support a failure named Obama so you have to look for something. It's too bad for you it isn't working. This election is about the economy, not how rich or how much in taxes Mitt paid.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61787 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
You have it wrong: Democrats act like donkeys.
Republicans act like asses._8-)
So you are a Republican now?

#61788 Aug 19, 2012
Regarding income tax returns filed with the US IRS, President Obama is reported to have said to Mitt Romney: "You show me YOURS and I will show you MINE! Just a little peek -- FIVE YEARS!"_8-)

#61789 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your article loses all credibility when it says "at least $20 million and as much as $100 million from initial taxes" because all that means is, they don't have slightest clue and are just making up numbers to feed to brain dead people like you who aren't smart enough to question what you are told....
If Mitt would disclose the amount he has amassed in IRAs, then we wouldn't have to estimate how much he has in IRA accounts, would we?

For a guy alleging that he is "transparent," he comes off as being very OPAQUE!

Perhaps I am not "smart enough to question what [I] am told," but I AM SMART ENOUGH TO QUESTION WHAT I AM NOT TOLD! RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS, MITT!_8-)

#61790 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your article loses all credibility when it says "at least $20 million and as much as $100 million from initial taxes" because all that means is, they don't have slightest clue and are just making up numbers to feed to brain dead people like you who aren't smart enough to question what you are told.

Unlike you Dawg, I can read between the lines of how the Liberal media spoon feeds conjecture, assumption, speculation, and flat out lies to people like you. Those things are NOT facts, but rather fodder for fools like you to try and defend your weak, jealous, pathetic position....
Haven't a clue, huh? Read some quotes from the Jan. 19, 2012, "Wall Street Journal" (WSJ) which is not exactly noted for being "the Liberal media":

{QUOTES} Like many Americans, Mitt Romney has an individual retirement account. Unlike most Americans, Mr. Romney has between $20.7 million and $101.6 million in it, a big chunk of his fortune.
Under federal law, Mr. Romney isn't required to pay annual taxes on the account's investment gains, and the bulk of his contributions to the fund are likely to have been pretax dollars, IRA experts say. As such, the Romney IRA has enabled the current Republican front-runner to defer paying taxes on a sizable portion of his wealth — although he could face high tax bills when he eventually withdraws the money.
[A] Romney aide declined to provide a precise value for Mr. Romney's IRA account. According to his financial disclosure report, it was worth between $20.7 million and $101.6 million. The same disclosure form estimated Mr. Romney's full wealth at between $84.8 million and $264.7 million. His campaign has said the actual figure is toward the upper end of that range, or $190 million to $250 million.{END QUOTES FROM WSJ}

Get that? The WSJ says that, according to Romney's financial disclosure report, Romney's IRA account was worth between $20.7 million and $101.6 million!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61791 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
If Mitt would disclose the amount he has amassed in IRAs, then we wouldn't have to estimate how much he has in IRA accounts, would we?
For a guy alleging that he is "transparent," he comes off as being very OPAQUE!
Perhaps I am not "smart enough to question what [I] am told," but I AM SMART ENOUGH TO QUESTION WHAT I AM NOT TOLD! RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS, MITT!_8-)
It's none of your business. How about all of the things from Obamas past that have been sealed? Which leads us to your next idiotic statement.....

"For a guy alleging that he is "transparent," he comes off as being very OPAQUE!" - Posted by an idiot who supports Obama....enough said!

LMAO!!! Your smart enough to question what you are not told??? HAHAHAHA!! You just proved you are nothing but a brain dead idiot. An intelligent person questions what they are told, not what they aren't told which is based in nothing more then assumption, speculation, conspiracy theories, and conjecture.

Your weak ass argument and claims have absolutely no credibility given you support a President who everything about his past prior to the Illinois senate, and even some of that, has been sealed.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61792 Aug 19, 2012
Regarding income tax returns filed with the US IRS, President Obama is reported to have said to Mitt Romney: "You show me YOURS and I will show you MINE! Just a little peek -- FIVE YEARS!"_8-)
Quit fantaszing about Obama's "stimulus package". Just stare at your photoshopped nude Obama picture you told us you keep next to your desk.

#61793 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a Republican now?
Not any more. Reagan and Bush43 cured me of those lapses of judgment.
Romney Ryan 2012

United States

#61794 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>Not any more. Reagan and Bush43 cured me of those lapses of judgment.
Then your statement was wrong because you are hands down an ass. Not to mention a hypocrite, coward, idiot, and a total joke.

#61795 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... On top of that, I will bet that Mitt paid more in taxes in 2011 then you will EARN in your entire lifetime. In fact i bet you didn't pay a single dime in taxes last year to the F.G. So when are YOU going to start doing YOUR FAIR SHARE?
There is a problem in this country and it isn't "the weakthy". It's people like YOU who are jealous of others success, expect others to pay for things for you, and who instead of looking for ways to improve your income sit around whining, crying, and bitching about what others pay in taxes while you pay little to none. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!
Yes, "rich, out-of-touch with working Americans" Romney paid $3,009,766 in US income taxes in 2011 (on his preliminary 2011 tax form, which may be amended prior to October 15, 2012). That is certainly more than I will ever make over my lifetime.

For 2011, I paid 5 figures in federal income tax, and my fed tax rate was 15%.

Your 2011 tax rate was probably much less than 15%. Back in your old "Dan in Branson" days, you admitted to expensing all your meals as "business expenses." That is fraud. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#61796 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only truthful thing you have ever said. Congrats.
You were the one who failed, to copy & paste the rest of my sentence in your post........

Which was very stupid on your par to bring it up again, since you avoided answering the question in that post you just edited.

#61797 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> ... LMAO!!! Your smart enough to question what you are not told??? HAHAHAHA!! You just proved you are nothing but a brain dead idiot. An intelligent person questions what they are told, not what they aren't told which is based in nothing more then assumption, speculation, conspiracy theories, and conjecture....
If you TRULY believe that an intelligent person does not question what they are NOT told, you are dumber than I had originally suspected.

Often, what you are NOT told is far more important than what you ARE told. For example, when your ex-wife did not tell you that she was lesbian (until she left you for "another").
Save Medicare

Columbia, MO

#61798 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The nerve that was struck was yours buddy. What a retareded right wing koolaid drinking response. I pay more in Ferderal Income Taxes than you do thats for damn sure. And guess what....I am Retired.
LIBERALS FOR LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.
REELECT OBAMA!!!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#61799 Aug 19, 2012
Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's none of your business. How about all of the things from Obamas past that have been sealed? Which leads us to your next idiotic statement.....
"For a guy alleging that he is "transparent," he comes off as being very OPAQUE!" - Posted by an idiot who supports Obama....enough said!
LMAO!!! Your smart enough to question what you are not told??? HAHAHAHA!! You just proved you are nothing but a brain dead idiot. An intelligent person questions what they are told, not what they aren't told which is based in nothing more then assumption, speculation, conspiracy theories, and conjecture.
Your weak ass argument and claims have absolutely no credibility given you support a President who everything about his past prior to the Illinois senate, and even some of that, has been sealed.
Nothing ‘Sealed’

The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.

In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-seale...
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61800 Aug 19, 2012
<quoted text>
If you TRULY believe that an intelligent person does not question what they are NOT told, you are dumber than I had originally suspected.
Often, what you are NOT told is far more important than what you ARE told. For example, when your ex-wife did not tell you that she was lesbian (until she left you for "another").
Really Dawg? Then lets hear your questions about all of the things we DON'T KNOW about Obama's past. All of the following things are sealed....

All college records from Occidental College, Columbia University and Harvard Law School.

All Harvard Law Review articles and University of Chicago scholarly articles

Obama’s client list from the law firm he worked for in Chicago

His Illinois state senate records and schedules (which are supposedly lost)

His passport records.

His parents’ marriage license and divorce decree.

His mother’s marriage license from her second marriage.

His adoption and kindergarten records

Obama’s ORIGINAL 1961 birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, NOT THE ALLEGED COPY.

So let's hear it Dawg???

Why would his school records be sealed. Was it because he got the worst grades in the history of Harvard? At least that is what has been alleged by a former classmate, who isn't nameless unlike Harry's 'alleged investor".

Why is his client list sealed? Just exactally who did he represent? Did he even practice law?

Shall I keep going?

Mitts taxes vs EVERYTHING ABOUT OBAMAS PAST

Are you seriously going to make the argument that knowing what someone paid in taxes is somehow more important then not knowing a damn thing about Obama's past except what is in his books, which doesn't prove anything. People can make up and say whatever lies they want about themselves. You know, like you do with your bogus military service, fake desgrees, multiple brain ailments (to explain your stupidity), and everything else you lie about.

You are nothing but a hypocrite and scared Liberal because you support the biggest failure in history, and YOU KNOW IT, and yet you are too stupid to realize that we all see it in the assh*le things you say.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61801 Aug 19, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing ‘Sealed’
The idea that any Obama record is “sealed” is a falsehood, to start. The word “sealed” when applied to documents ordinarily refers to records that would normally be public, but that a judge has ruled cannot be released without the court’s permission. Common examples of truly “sealed” documents include records of crimes committed as a juvenile or records of adoptions. None of the claims in this message refers to records actually “sealed” in that usual sense.
In some cases, the records this screed claims are “sealed” are actually public, and open for anyone to see. Other supposedly “sealed” records are normally private documents that Obama hasn’t released — and that other presidential candidates haven’t released either.
http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/obamas-seale...
Really? Then why don't you post some links to these so called "public records" that so far NOBODY has been able to find.(I know you won't because they don't exist, and you will come up with some coward chickenshit attempt to spin it...pathetic)

You are such a brain dead zombie, you will believe anything you read so long as it already supports what you want to believe in the first place. It is people like YOU that is WRONG with this coountry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tipton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 & 50 Drive In (Sep '16) May 21 Ant 6
Daniel Bebermeyer (Jun '10) Apr '17 CopperCreek 11
ivy bend (Sep '10) Apr '17 Anom 52
Dawn smith? Jan '17 Anom 3
Blazzing Saddles (Apr '14) Dec '16 Clem 9
Old mechanic shop (Sep '16) Dec '16 Stupid Obama Bitches 17
News Schnakenberg-Stevens Engagement (Nov '16) Nov '16 Yeahyeah 1

Tipton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance