|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Really????
Please educate me. Honestly ... if there is an Obama Medicare reform plan out there show me where I can find it.
His plan is to make it more expensive without a means to pay for it....
Oh wait, no... that was Paul Ryan.
Obama's plan is to reduce payments to providers and cut waste.
It can be found on the internets.
It's called the Affordable Care Act which is due to be impleimented shortly.
So it's worth it to you to pay more taxes...just to get a black man out of the White House?
Rugby Time!!!!!
Go Bokkies!
Educate you? Your IQ is too low to be educated, and that is manifested in your spelling!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to tap your toe! You might get lucky with some Republicans around!
Obviously, I got lucky with you being on here! I knew you would have a clueless out-of-touch response! YAY, I was right!!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
As Pu##y-Riot-DAN would say "that's a mouthful"
Game Point
And you, gay boi, would SURE know about a mouthful. Do you have a good gag reflex? LOL
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am also VERY EXCITED about the Republican National Convention! Since it is clear to EVERYONE that DUMB and DUMBER cannot win, I predict that the "backroom boys" at the convention will toss Romney and Ryan OFF the ticket, and try to find someone with at least a SMALL chance of winning!
This will probably be the first time EVER that a convention threw out the front-runner and his VP selection at a national party convention! History in the making! Stay tuned!
Republican National Convention? Dumb and Dumber? You mean Obama and Biden are planning to attend?

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Republican wrote:
Go republicans!!!
And never come back! R.I.P. GOP 1854 - 2012

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate you? Your IQ is too low to be educated, and that is manifested in your spelling!
In response to "GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH," you say, "Your IQ is too low to be educated ... "

How does one educate an IQ?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, I got lucky with you being on here! I knew you would have a clueless out-of-touch response! YAY, I was right!!
Sorry, I am not that kind of a guy, but thanks for thinking of me!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
may I suggest where to?
To the White House!!!! And tell Obama/Biden to not let the door hit their rears on their way out the door!!!

I understand that Obama says when the republicans win the White House in November, 2012, then Obama fears more job losses. He is so right on that. The 2 extra job losses will be Obama and Biden!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
In response to "GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH," you say, "Your IQ is too low to be educated ... "
How does one educate an IQ?
"One" can't! That's the point, so thank you for playing right into your own stupidity!
Interesting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry, I am not that kind of a guy, but thanks for thinking of me!
You are correct! You aren't a man....you are a COWARDLY DAWG!!! By the way, I was thinking about you when I took my Obama and wiped my Biden this morning. I thought, why flush this thing down the toilet, when Dawg would love to lick the vitamin B out of it? I flushed it 2 times, so it should show up in your drinking water source by tonight....the Mississippi River!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

In the Aug. 18 "Washington Post" Opinions entitled "The Plum Line," Greg Sargent writes:

Romney advisers confirm it: We’re running a `just trust me’ campaign

"Romney has broken with recent precedent — his father included — in refusing to release his tax returns, but he says has paid 13 percent for 10 years.(Just trust me.) Romney has not released the names of his major bundlers, but he won’t be beholden to his donors, as Obama has been.(Just trust me.) Romney vows to eliminate the deficit, and promises that his tax plan will be revenue neutral, even though he won’t say which loopholes and deductions he’d eliminate to pay for deep tax cuts that disproportionately benefit the rich.(Just trust me.) Romney says he intends to eliminate whole agencies of government, but won’t say which ones, except in closed-door meetings with donors, and even then, details are scarce.(All together now: Just trust me.)"

"BARNEYII" just pointed out that, when Romney said he was a resident of Massachusetts in order to run for Governor of that state, his income tax forms showed THAT HE WAS NOT! Once again, Romney said "Trust me!" and upon investigation, he showed himself not to be trustworthy. Romney had to amend his Utah tax forms to indicate that he was a resident of Massachusetts, and to pay the penalties for filing false income tax forms.

In the case of his Swiss bank account, and the Cayman Island offshore bank accounts, is Romney back to his old "Trust Me!" tricks again?

http://tinyurl.com/cxvzmsq
Passerby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I wish them all well......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct! You aren't a man.... you are a COWARDLY DAWG!!! By the way, I was thinking about you when I took my Obama and wiped my Biden this morning. I thought, why flush this thing down the toilet, when Dawg would love to lick the vitamin B out of it? I flushed it 2 times, so it should show up in your drinking water source by tonight.... the Mississippi River!
Cute! But ignorant! If you live on the WEST side of Missouri, and you think your defecation will somehow magically be transported over to the EAST side of Missouri, and wind up in the Mississippi River, you are totally uneducated!

But no matter -- I drink bottled water anyhow, so lotsa luck, ignoramus!_8-)
Save Medicare

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't "pay for tax cuts". To believe that you have to believe that government is entitled to 100% of our incomes and they let us keep what they think we should be allowed to, therefore if someone gets a tax cut it cost the government money. That's horseshit. That is such a screwed up way of thinking it amazes me that people are stupid enough to think that.
The ACA that STEALS 700+ BILLION from medicare says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it coming from cutting waste in Medicare. It is taken straight out of the funding and applied directly to ObamaCare.
Waste in Medicare will never be eliminated, or even reduced, until it is taken out of the governments hands.
ObamaCare and Medicare are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS. If you fail to understand something as simple as that, then there is nothing that says you will even have the remotest idea abour what they do.
You are so stupid and ignorant I am suprised you an breath on your own. You drank have been drinking the koolaid too long.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I think it's hillarious he won't be bullied into showing them his tax returns. They are just looking for something to cause him trouble. You know, just any little thing..........because they are S-C-A-R-E-D! Wheeeee!
CHEERS!
It's funny, and yet incredibly sad, that we have a President who is running for re-election and can't run on one single good thing he has done. To the idiot Libturds this election is all about Romneys tax returns because they support a person who has given them absolutely nothing good to talk about him. Almost 4 years in office and nothing, nada, zip zero ziltch, good for them to tell us why Obama deserves 4 more years. The really funny part, is only a true idiot would continue to support someone like that.

4 years from now, if Romeny was to have a record like Obama's I damn sure wouldn't vote for him a second time. I don't care what letter comes after his name or how much I hate the opposing party. A first term is to get things done that proves you deserve a second term. Since we haven't seen, or heard, one good thing from him he damn sure doesn't deserve a second term.

I wasn't sure about some things regardning Romney. One thing being he is more a moderate then a true Conservative. The other was if he had the cojones to be President, unlike the gutless coward we have now. This whole tax thing has proven to me that he has the balls to stand up for himself and not be pushed around. Unlike the Apologizer in chief who has gone around apologizing to all out enimies, who doesn't have a shred of integrity to take responsibility for his decisions. WHEN,NOT IF, Obama loses in November, he will probably blame it on Bush.
Save Medicare

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

You are an IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. They take 733 billion directly out of the Medicare funding and use it for ObamaCare. The bill says absolutely NOTHING about it being cut from waste.
Get your facts straight and quit listening to the lies from your left wing sewer media.
You are and Idiot nuff said
Save Medicare

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

How do Republicans PAY for tax cuts for Billionairs?

Raise taxes on the middle class. Decimate Medicare with benefit cuts and borrow the rest from China.
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Save Medicare wrote:
How do Republicans PAY for tax cuts for Billionairs?
Raise taxes on the middle class. Decimate Medicare with benefit cuts and borrow the rest from China.
So you think that 100% of your income belongs to the government eh, and that you are blessed they let you keep what you they do huh? You must since you subscribe to the stupid belief that you "pay for tax cuts". The Federal government doesn't earn my income. It doesn't earn any of our incomes. But thanks to idiots like you who think you have to "pay for tax cuts" the governemnt is able to spend recklessly and keep taxing us more and more.

By the way, the top 10% of wage earners, meaning millionaires and billionaires, account for 70% of the revenue the Fed Gov takes im. How much did YOU pay last year? I bet not a damn dime. So maybe you should start paying your fair share and pulling your weight before you demand those who already pay taxes pay even more.

Tell me, do you live within your means? Then why don't you have the same expectation for the government?

By the way, if you taxed the top 10% of wage earners 100% it would fund the government for 3 months. Then what?

Until people like you get over this whiny jealousy crybaby attitude and start holding the government accountable for their wasteful spending, nothing will ever change.

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
To the White House!!!! And tell Obama/Biden to not let the door hit their rears on their way out the door!!!
I understand that Obama says when the republicans win the White House in November, 2012, then Obama fears more job losses. He is so right on that. The 2 extra job losses will be Obama and Biden!
No. There are dozens of countries where there are no rules of laws. No Taxes, no gun control, no regulations against polluting. I'd suggest Somalia.
I'd like to see 10,000 true believers to move enmass there. They shouldn't be allowed to take more than $15,000 each. No outside help in any way, just free markets. Let them prove their system works.

any one want to take a bet?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Romeny Ryan 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny, and yet incredibly sad, that we have a President who is running for re-election and can't run on one single good thing he has done. To the idiot Libturds this election is all about Romneys tax returns because they support a person who has given them absolutely nothing good to talk about him. Almost 4 years in office and nothing, nada, zip zero ziltch, good for them to tell us why Obama deserves 4 more years. The really funny part, is only a true idiot would continue to support someone like that.
4 years from now, if Romeny was to have a record like Obama's I damn sure wouldn't vote for him a second time. I don't care what letter comes after his name or how much I hate the opposing party. A first term is to get things done that proves you deserve a second term. Since we haven't seen, or heard, one good thing from him he damn sure doesn't deserve a second term.
I wasn't sure about some things regardning Romney. One thing being he is more a moderate then a true Conservative. The other was if he had the cojones to be President, unlike the gutless coward we have now. This whole tax thing has proven to me that he has the balls to stand up for himself and not be pushed around. Unlike the Apologizer in chief who has gone around apologizing to all out enimies, who doesn't have a shred of integrity to take responsibility for his decisions. WHEN,NOT IF, Obama loses in November, he will probably blame it on Bush.
"can't run on one single good thing he has done"

Really, tell me ONE thing, that is not good about this;

Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.

Eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered.

Increased Support for Veterans: With so many soldiers coming home from Iraq and Iran with serious physical and mental health problems, yet facing long waits for services, increased 2010 Department of Veterans Affairs budget by 16 percent and 2011 budget by 10 percent. Also signed new GI bill offering $78 billion in tuition assistance over a decade, and provided multiple tax credits to encourage businesses to hire veterans.

Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges: In effort to fight predatory practices of some for-profit colleges, Department of Education issued “gainful employment” regulations in 2011 cutting off commercially focused schools from federal student aid funding if more than 35 percent of former students aren’t paying off their loans and/or if the average former student spends more than 12 percent of his or her total earnings servicing student loans.

Expanded Health Coverage for Children: Signed 2009 Children’s Health Insurance Authorization Act, which allows the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) to cover health care for 4 million more children, paid for by a tax increase on tobacco products

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Tipton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tipton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tipton News, Events & Info